Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Delteria (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Delteria Beta Live Stream - Sat. Jan 13th - 11AM EST (4PM GMT) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40150)

Glitch 01-11-2018 05:14 PM

so hyped for this game

Haslo 01-11-2018 05:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 806680)
will u be talking during the stream like cool pro swag boi B) or will u be lame graal youtuber noob and use in game text for communicating

I talk a lot and I'm passionate about Delteria so it'll be hard to shut me up. I'm getting over a cold though so I may still be coughing a bit.

Sorry that you'll miss the stream, but enjoy your trip to Georgia! There will be other streams in the future and Delteria will be waiting for you when you get back.

Nibbles 01-12-2018 01:39 AM

How will they be given out? Like on screen?

Haslo 01-12-2018 02:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Nibbles (Post 806711)
How will they be given out? Like on screen?

I have a chat bot that will allow you to enter by entering a command in chat (Such as !raffle or !enter). The bot will advertise in chat and I'll announce it on stream.

The winner(s) will be selected at random from all entrants. The winner(s) will PM myself or a mod in chat, this will be specified in real time, with their iTunes email and we will send them a key.

There will be multiple raffles throughout the day. Will be giving out codes every ~30 minutes during the stream.

Nibbles 01-13-2018 12:01 AM

Hope I win!!

Vladamir Blackthorne 01-13-2018 01:07 AM

Can we ask some questions beforehand that you can go through during the stream?

Haslo 01-13-2018 01:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 806792)
Can we ask some questions beforehand that you can go through during the stream?

Sure, if you'd like! That's a great idea. Anything I can prepare in advance is welcomed so I can look like less of a jerk live.

Don't worry if you don't think of everything ahead of time, you can come by and ask me while I'm live and I'll answer anything and everything to the best of my ability.

Zara2 01-13-2018 02:15 AM

This seems like a fun game

Vladamir Blackthorne 01-13-2018 02:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Haslo (Post 806794)
Sure, if you'd like! That's a great idea. Anything I can prepare in advance is welcomed so I can look like less of a jerk live.

Don't worry if you don't think of everything ahead of time, you can come by and ask me while I'm live and I'll answer anything and everything to the best of my ability.

Well one I have atm might be something you don't know but I want to know, what is done differently with Delteria on the new engine that could benefit other servers in the future?

Haslo 01-13-2018 02:52 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 806800)
Well one I have atm might be something you don't know but I want to know, what is done differently with Delteria on the new engine that could benefit other servers in the future?

Quite a few things actually:

Shading and particle effects are greatly improved. This leads to better looking effects in game.

Unity provides a stable inter-platform experience. This means that the servers can be played on PC, Mac, iOS and Android all without skipping a beat. A new PC/Mac client would be required, but once it's made it would provide a much more fluent experience for everyone. Right now the PC version of Delteria looks amazing, but iOS has a ton of missing particles and stuff. If the PC version was in Unity, we would see everything that iOS sees.

Better baddie AI capabilities, easier to program enemies to do more interesting things in a smarter way. On top of just baddie AI, the engine provides a ton of stuff that GS2 just can't do on it's own.

It's really just better all around. Unity gives us the opportunity to become a more modernized game and to reach bigger markets. You can consider it a stepping stone for Graal 2.0

TeK 01-13-2018 07:12 AM

Interesting I’ll probably check in every now and then

Zazzi* 01-13-2018 05:30 PM

The stream is live!

Haslo 01-14-2018 06:58 AM

Thanks for everyone who stopped by, it was a lot of fun. Congratulations to everyone who got a key, mount, trading card etc. Hope everyone who wanted one got a beta key for iOS. My goal wasn't to be stingy with them.

There will be other streams in the future, just don't expect giveaways like that every time. There will definitely be other opportunities to ask questions and explore with me. Especially as bugs get fixed and we release new content.

Thanks again for the opportunity to share an insider look of Delteria with all of you.

Kaios 01-14-2018 08:09 AM

Noooooo I couldn't make it....Do you know the EXACT date the game releases on idev/Android?

Distorted_P2P 01-14-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by Kaios (Post 806909)
Noooooo I couldn't make it....Do you know the EXACT date the game releases on idev/Android?

the betas out rn if thats what you're wondering