Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Done With Zone? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9340)

GooberNation 08-11-2012 11:27 AM

Done With Zone?

I was told they are done making Graal Zone for the iOS and started making Graal Delteria. Why did they quit making Graal Zone??

MSM 08-11-2012 01:00 PM

They didn't quit, or at least probably didn't. Delteria is almost completed and will become an IOS server soon enough. Zone seems like its taking longer than expected, though.

Emera 08-11-2012 02:13 PM

You really could've bumped one of the million other threads on the same topic as this instead if creating a new one. There's a search bar on the main menu bar at the top of the site you can use to check for other threads. Zone iPhone is already complete so I hear, so I don't have a clue what's taking so long. My guess is that Stefan has too much on his plate at the moment to release it.

XENA* 08-11-2012 02:30 PM

Same as Emera. Just i heard Delteria was not getting released as soon as we expected, is it true Emera? (just making sure i'm not saying false things).

Emera 08-11-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Posted by XENA* (Post 178119)
Same as Emera. Just i heard Delteria was not getting released as soon as we expected, is it true Emera? (just making sure i'm not saying false things).

There's no official release date, but we've been estimating and it'll be done before the end of the year most likely. I'll have a talk to Novo to see if I can release an estimate to y'all.

Bobby Ray B.o.B 08-11-2012 02:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by GooberNation (Post 178060)
I was told they are done making Graal Zone for the iOS and started making Graal Delteria. Why did they quit making Graal Zone??

why would they quit? they already made laser guns and crap like tht its cool.

Emera 08-11-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by Bobby Ray B.o.B (Post 178131)
why would they quit? they already made laser guns and crap like tht its cool.

It's done, and most of the development was done by Stefan and developers he payed for outside of Graal I believe.

LavaClaw 08-11-2012 03:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 178123)
There's no official release date, but we've been estimating and it'll be done before the end of the year most likely. I'll have a talk to Novo to see if I can release an estimate to y'all.

Some staff were saying it was December, others were saying it was September (this is already leaked info fyi)

Emera 08-11-2012 03:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by LavaClaw (Post 178140)
Some staff were saying it was December, others were saying it was September (this is already leaked info fyi)

I know Graal Depot played a role is leaking that information too. I'd suggest y'all to just sit tight and wait for an official release date.

MementoJoker 08-11-2012 05:21 PM

I have more hope in Delteria than Zone.

Emera 08-11-2012 05:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Derpawy (Post 178224)

*high 5* Always good to hear we have support.

Johnaudi 08-11-2012 05:25 PM

Quote:

Same here.

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 178147)
I know Graal Depot played a role is leaking that information too. I'd suggest y'all to just sit tight and wait for an official release date.

I was just reading graalonline's ToS, Graal Depot is illegal in a way and we have the right to report it FYI

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 178227)
*high 5* Always good to hear we have support.

Delteria was started off better in a way, with MD knowing previous player's experience in an iPhone Server, with several staff knowing what should be added, and excellent developers (and an outstanding theme song, I love it). There is no doubt that most of the players will choose Delteria over-all. Being there while it's under construction is already awesome. I wonder when it's done...

iHot 08-11-2012 05:56 PM

If delteria isn't good (I'm expecting it to be good) I'll kill all the staff and then **** on them.

Skill 08-11-2012 06:04 PM

more hope in Stroseria than Delteria IMO.

Talon 08-11-2012 07:52 PM

Quote:

I think a good portion of us do ;D