Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Trading Update (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41389)

ProtoNova 05-05-2019 08:52 PM

Trading Update

I think something that would make Classic much better would be trading.
Here's how it would work.
You go up to a person and click on more options. There is an option called "Request Trade".
It'll give them an option to trade, and if/when they accept, you will be thrown into a trading window. It has a favourites menu-ish side bar on the side of the trade (Maybe two rows wide), that you can click to add items on. (This will include foods, hats, mounts, bombs, etc). Once you are finished, you can accept the trade (Both of you have to accept). Then, you must go to your email and confirm the trade. (Maybe not the last part, idk). This would improve Graal a TON. It'd make an economy, balance out the feeling of being left out, and make a whole new reason to play Graal. Atleast, in my opinion.
Maybe I'm just being weird.

Reggie* 05-06-2019 01:18 AM

No.

Zorma Knight 05-06-2019 01:54 AM

No.

Kate R. 05-06-2019 02:57 AM

could be something like the easter egg trading system

ProtoNova 05-06-2019 03:02 AM

I don't see why not? :P

Kate R. 05-06-2019 03:05 AM

Yeah why not

Rusix 05-06-2019 03:37 AM

Now if Classic had other things in it besides just hats and mounts, Like leveling, Unique weapons, Like an MMORPG or atleast how many work with the "Hack & Slash and Grind' It would work, And has been proven to work in so many games that are extremely popular. But since Classic only has pretty much cosmetics, And nothing truly valuable there wouldn't be much reason to add trading since it would kinda destroy the "Rarity" of an item when they will probably make a similar thing like it in the future.

But on the contrary, For Classic, It could prove beneficial in Classic's stance money wise since I do easily see people willing to buy 20 dollars worth of gralats if not more just to get a specific mount or hat they been wanting for years from someone willing to give theirs away. But I feel with how buggy and laggy classic is (Let's not bring up about how there was a furniture crisis epidemic where there was literally furniture duplicating more and more every day and forever ruined our refund system as punishment, Just imagine this with hat trading), You'd probably get where I am going with this

TL: DR: Prob not gonna happen because Classic is screwed with lag despite Classic probably wants to.

4-Lom 05-06-2019 03:42 AM

a lot of players want it, in some form, but the devs have repeatedly said no.

Garutias 05-06-2019 07:43 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 825812)
a lot of players want it, in some form, but the devs have repeatedly said no.

yeah there are many reasons that they don't want it implemented.

I think it's fine the way it is and classic does not need any trading.

Sir Travis 05-06-2019 01:00 PM

You guys ever play other MMO’s where there are trade bots everywhere? And somebody keeps spamming “Buy my role gold! Blah blah scam scam”

We already have code shops.... How many more bots can the server really take?

4-Lom 05-06-2019 06:13 PM

Want sum food?

:smile:

Perseus 05-06-2019 08:13 PM

pls donate am noob pl0x

x100000

Zetectic 05-06-2019 09:20 PM

trading won't be added bc of graals income and im glad theyre sticking to this.

trading is never fair. one is bound to get ripped off, others will take advantage of supply and demand to rig the market. what you'll discover is large wealth gap between players. right now, we don't see this, cuz we don't care about how many hats/accs others got.

after effect of trading, you'll see old / GST hats selling for millions of gralats, or if gralats r disabled, it'd be something like 10 "rare" hats for 1 GST hat. then an increasing number of spammers. that includes beggers, liars, scammers, the actual cancer of the community. trust me, u dont want this.

MJ4 05-07-2019 10:06 AM

It would be cool, but it’s highly unlikely that trading would be implemented, the reason why players buy all sorts of hats, mounts and furniture because they like it AND it might be the only chance to buy the item. Another thing is you can’t show off ur cool item that you attained years ago, it’s quite unfair for newcomers but it’s something that can be used as proof like “hey I got this mount 2011”

GOAT 05-07-2019 03:22 PM

Once they add a trade system I will be giving out all my rare hats, so they don’t die with my account

Numbrero 05-07-2019 06:23 PM

Classic doesn't need a trading system, it's too simple for there to really warrant a need for one.

Reggie* 05-08-2019 05:17 AM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 825821)
Once they add a trade system I will be giving out all my rare hats, so they don’t die with my account

if they do give em to me

4-Lom 05-08-2019 05:20 AM

I have about 30 mounts, 20 pages of hats, and hundreds of furniture I would gladly trade or bargain with in game.

Not to mention juggles, bouncers, pogos, and other assorted nick nacks.

GOAT 05-08-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Reggie* (Post 825831)
if they do give em to me

I’ll give you my 6k spar win golden helm. Ewww spar hats