Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Profile appearance option (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40682)

Phenalix 07-09-2018 11:50 AM

Profile appearance option

Since some other players disagree the new profile look, why not add an option that switches the profile into old style?

P.S. - sorry for my bad english

Garutias 07-09-2018 12:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 815118)
Since some other players disagree the new profile look, why not add an option that switches the profile into old style?

P.S. - sorry for my bad english

No...

Sarah_ 07-09-2018 03:59 PM

I support this idea. It feels like the new profile appearance made stats useless.
It also became hard to recognize people, before, I used to check the profile in the beginning of each spar but no since it takes longer to scroll and check the 2 pages i dont think anyone checks anymore. It is important to know who you're sparring and from where they are.

Riku* 07-11-2018 02:06 AM

Quote:

Posted by Sarah_ (Post 815154)
I support this idea. It feels like the new profile appearance made stats useless.
It also became hard to recognize people, before, I used to check the profile in the beginning of each spar but no since it takes longer to scroll and check the 2 pages i dont think anyone checks anymore. It is important to know who you're sparring and from where they are.

You can see where they are from in the first page, right?

Saeed 07-11-2018 02:28 AM

I’m not saying I prefer the new update but players shouldn’t really be able to switch back to the old update. That’s because the new stats won’t fit in one page and they will have to male a whole bew uodate to put user-info on second page and stars on first page and I can imagine it looking worse.
The profile isn’t really bad it’s a shame tho that we cannot see the stats from the first page. Honestly all what i care about is kills spar W/L but that will just look unprofessional and a bit ugly if they put them in the first page and rest in the second page.
There are so many scenarios but this current one in graal, this current profile seems to be the best out of the possible scenarios.

4-Lom 07-11-2018 03:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 815357)
best out of the possible scenarios.

If you compare it strictly to graal, sure. There are way, way better menu/profile design schemes housing far more data effectively.

Sarah_ 07-12-2018 04:49 AM

Quote:

Posted by Riku* (Post 815351)
You can see where they are from in the first page, right?

Yes but you need to see their stats on the 2nd page + check flag on the 1st page to know who they are if they dont have their usual name on and that would take much time esp when you are sparring you cant keep doing that each spar.

Rusix 07-12-2018 10:30 PM

I honestly never understood the need for the new profile system.

Like i don't hate it, But it absolutely baffles me why this profile system was chosen over the old one. Sure we do get to visually see more stats and so on, But i feel it could've been handled far better and more professionally.The only real changes even made stat wise is streaks and carnival wins.while great but you could've also just made Carnival wins a chat command to see and lowered the font size on profiles to add spar streak(Not saying baddy and kill streak isnt needed but it's absolutely so easy to exploit where it never could be accurate).

All for all, The old profile system was simply more professional looking, It was simpler and overall i don't think the need to downgrade to a less professional profile system was needed

Phenalix 08-04-2018 10:23 AM

I really like this appearance lol
pk
bk
W-L (Spar)

eul 08-04-2018 12:41 PM

the new profile is better than before but it goes way better if they remove that hide thing it makes the profile useless daheck! i just want to see those who hav billions of gralats hehehe

Thallen 08-05-2018 07:09 AM

i think it'd be even more annoying for profiles to be inconsistent and half be the old style and half the new style

Rusix 08-07-2018 03:19 AM

Quote:

Posted by Thallen (Post 816285)
i think it'd be even more annoying for profiles to be inconsistent and half be the old style and half the new style

Probably, would be annoying to look at a different profile set up every time. Though just makes you wonder why they even chose this less professional looking set up anyway

ZedFox 08-07-2018 11:58 AM

would be too confusing for new players

Phenalix 10-31-2018 11:34 AM

I mean for you only, not mixed,