Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39130)

DoubleliftGraal 06-03-2017 10:32 PM

GraalOnline Era

Hi, should I play this game? If u think i should, gimme some interesting things i gotta do in this game. ALSO, tell me how the gst works here

I am from the iClassic server btw

Kane 06-03-2017 11:06 PM

Era and Classic are wayyy different. It might take a while for you to get use to the server.

I would suggest;

-finish tutorial

-explore the gmap, just watch out for PKers.

-check out all the jobs that we offer.

-get enough cash from the jobs to buy a gun

-join a gang to base, run solo, or create your own gang as well

-participate on all the events to get event coins to get cool prizes!

Again, it takes a while to get use to the server. Hope you have fun on Era!

Rekkles 06-03-2017 11:20 PM

You should play the game (my opinion)

Here is a video by Caferino who kind of goes over the differences "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UAqQIfL9Nw" and I assume you've seen pictures of the graphics on era. Personally I find era graphics a lot cooler but classics a lot more professional.

Start 06-04-2017 03:06 PM

I wanna funky a$$ dual pistols to f up some nubs

imSupah 06-08-2017 01:01 AM

I say if you want to try go ahead but be warned that the jobs payout is pretty meh. If you stick with it and get a decent PK gun, then I believe Era is more fun. I don't blame you if you leave early since the server is P2W. Just try it out but I wouldn't recommend pking until you get a decent gun. The top tier guns received nerfs so you can get by with a M4 for 55k or if you want to go lower, Desert Eagles for 5500 each (2 for akimbo), ACR for 12,000, or even the Auto Pistols (forgot price but ik its cheap).

DoubleliftGraal 06-08-2017 01:51 AM

Quote:

Posted by xSupah* (Post 785956)
I say if you want to try go ahead but be warned that the jobs payout is pretty meh. If you stick with it and get a decent PK gun, then I believe Era is more fun. I don't blame you if you leave early since the server is P2W. Just try it out but I wouldn't recommend pking until you get a decent gun. The top tier guns received nerfs so you can get by with a M4 for 55k or if you want to go lower, Desert Eagles for 5500 each (2 for akimbo), ACR for 12,000, or even the Auto Pistols (forgot price but ik its cheap).

Isnt there a repair fee too if the guns get rusty.... And i heard that every job pays 10-50 gralats per task...

Trav 06-08-2017 05:08 AM

iEra is the best of all the iGraals.
So yes you should, Yiliang Peng.
No bias, this is objective.

Raeven 06-08-2017 04:27 PM

Nah era sucks

Regius M. 06-08-2017 08:26 PM

I'm from iClassic, and I started iEra in 2012 and like xSupah said, it's fun if you have good guns.

imSupah 06-08-2017 10:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 785970)
Isnt there a repair fee too if the guns get rusty.... And i heard that every job pays 10-50 gralats per task...

There is a repair fee if your guns get rusty but it is highly recommended to just get VIP for 7.5k a month. Every server does VIP in their way and Era is no different. With VIP, you get unlimited ammo, perfect guns for the duration of the VIP, unlimited revive (if you die you respawn at hospital unless you have revive potion or VIP), faster walking speed (with no VIP you go to the gym if use the treadmill for 15 minutes to get speed boost), more fuel for your car as well as the VIP item (tbh not worth for the item but the perks as the items have gotten worse).

You sort of hit the point but not every job is the same. You have pizza making (which is my preferred job) where you make pizzas and they can award anywhere from 9-18 gralats depending on the toppings used and if you completed the pizza. If you get a hang of this job, you can get around 2k-3k per hour. You also have trash and mushroom picking. While they are two different jobs, they are usually done together to maximize profit. You obtain a trash pick from the recycling center and pick up any trash you see. With mushrooms, you buy the mushroom knife for $250 and use it to pick mushrooms that usually spawn in the grass. I do this time to time when I'm pking as pking has a chance to drop body parts when killing players that you can sell to the Black Market at the Food Mart by start. Digging is also a job but it's mostly used for trading items and I do not recommend flowers as the job payout there is awful. You also have Car Missions that give a great payout when done but it requires a car to use as well as PKers who love to ruin the mission by targeting you. Mail is also alright but the payout is meh. Sometimes it's best to do mail while shrooming/trash. Hope this helps if you do decide to stick around.

RyanB 06-11-2017 02:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Trav (Post 786026)
iEra is the best of all the iGraals.
So yes you should, Yiliang Peng.
No bias, this is objective.

bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
"there was evidence of bias against foreign applicants"
synonyms: prejudice, partiality, partisanship, favoritism, unfairness, one-sidedness; More
in some sports, such as lawn bowling, the irregular shape given to a ball.
verb
cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.
"readers said the paper was biased toward the conservatives"
synonyms: prejudice, influence, color, sway, weight, predispose; More
give a bias to.
"bias the ball"

DoubleliftGraal 06-12-2017 03:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Regius M. (Post 786089)
I'm from iClassic, and I started iEra in 2012 and like xSupah said, it's fun if you have good guns.

Have ya played GSTs in iEra? I'd like to participate in those with gr8 guns lol

Quote:

Posted by xSupah* (Post 786102)
There is a repair fee if your guns get rusty.

Is it the same constant fee for each gun or does it vary depending on the gun?

imSupah 06-12-2017 03:22 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 786544)
Have ya played GSTs in iEra? I'd like to participate in those with gr8 guns lol

Is it the same constant fee for each gun or does it vary depending on the gun?

Varies depending on gun.

Trav 06-12-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by RyanB (Post 786425)
bi·as
ˈbīəs/
noun
prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.
"there was evidence of bias against foreign applicants"
synonyms: prejudice, partiality, partisanship, favoritism, unfairness, one-sidedness; More
in some sports, such as lawn bowling, the irregular shape given to a ball.
verb
cause to feel or show inclination or prejudice for or against someone or something.
"readers said the paper was biased toward the conservatives"
synonyms: prejudice, influence, color, sway, weight, predispose; More
give a bias to.
"bias the ball"

Yes?
I'm sorry for the ambiguity but I'm using this thing called sarcasm

Reign 06-13-2017 06:47 AM

era is not that good but what can i say i have spent 1.9k hours on it