Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   u got rekt, noob [Stories] (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41467)

WaFFL3Cake 06-17-2019 06:27 PM

u got rekt, noob [Stories]

Share some of your best stories of completely pwning someone on iClassic. Could be pk, spar, scam, prank, etc.

Around '12/'13, my friend Jeff Azari was hosting hide n seek. First 3 to find him get a hat. I don't remember the hint, but it was obvious to me that it was at the blacksmith in Snowtown. I pmed him to taunt him saying that I was gonna get him.
Surely enough, I was the first person there and I rightfully started teasing him. All of a sudden I was warped to the unstick me spot in Graal City and the rat just pms me, "oops".
I rushed back to the blacksmith and by the time I got there, two other players were standing on the wall, both super excited to win. I give him the ol' "I'm back, b*tch" and graciously accepted my hat.

4-Lom 06-18-2019 06:32 AM

I remember winning chance once... the host was some one named 'Dr Khemer' or something like that? Anyway, there were no more competitors in the game and they were all gg'ing and 'host another round' and whatnot and the guy proceeds to start the randomizer again. Did it three times just to try and get it to boot me, but each time it failed. Ended up getting the hat - looks like a disembodied stomach (I think it's supposed to be a whoopie cushion).

No idea where Dr Khemer is these days \(^_^)/

GOAT 06-18-2019 02:26 PM

A couple years back Simple-Z challenged me to a pk battle. Whoever died first would pay a black gralat farm. He was speeding and using mounts and I still won. Get reckt noob. He still owes me that farm.

I used multiple accounts to honor my main account and was able to get all the hats I liked from the honor point shop. Get reckt iclassic.

When the fb server first came out you would get the free tables and chairs every time that you logged in. People abused it to get over 1k tables. Get reckt iclassic. I was the only one that didn’t abuse it ;)

Heeble 06-19-2019 12:33 PM

My co-leader stole all the good members from an event guild, put them in a different guild, handed the guild to me, and went on to be a more successful guild.

I have too many stories from overworld PKing. Most people PKing south of gcity think their **** smells better than the rest. Their overconfidence/salt is always fun to toy with.

Phenalix 06-19-2019 04:58 PM

I was lucky enough to beat a pro in spar when I was noob, that guy was salty as **** and he calls them (N word) because hes winning over and over again lmao, when I beat him, he started rage like capitalized text lmaooooo and he disconnects, kmao it was fire as hell

WaFFL3Cake 06-24-2019 12:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 826369)
I remember winning chance once... the host was some one named 'Dr Khemer' or something like that? Anyway, there were no more competitors in the game and they were all gg'ing and 'host another round' and whatnot and the guy proceeds to start the randomizer again. Did it three times just to try and get it to boot me, but each time it failed. Ended up getting the hat - looks like a disembodied stomach (I think it's supposed to be a whoopie cushion).

No idea where Dr Khemer is these days \(^_^)/

I used to talk to him on UN and then he disappeared. I guess that’s when he became iClassic staff haha. I haven’t seen him for a while either

Crono 06-28-2019 07:16 AM

logging on after a year of being inactive only to beat the goliath Sarah the first time I ever sparred her and then logging back off again