Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Just a Message (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40907)

DoubleliftGraal 09-23-2018 04:02 AM

Just a Message

I haven't logged on very often but here's what I'll say.
Graal will definitely die before 40 years. And I don't mean like Unholy Nation dead (Literally 0 people on) but will either decrease to 900 players in a map or be run completely by Brazilians or noobs that go on and off. Not that I hate any of these people but this game will literally be empty.

One of the reasons for this is lack of any events or rewards. I haven't even checked so debunk me if im wrong. There are NO Tower rewards. There are NO pk rewards (unless top 3). GST is every 3 months and the same people win (once again, no one is skilled enough or smart enough to defeat alumni). Same thing happens every year and NGS only made guild systems slightly more complex and, i guess, "realistic" in that one may apply to be accepted into some entity.

The other big reason is banning literally any players for no specified reason. I may have repeated this but how can a person (age range from 5-99) learn from his or her mistakes without a real reason? Reasons are vague: Sexual harassment, severe vulgarity, multiple bans, game disruption, etc. Now some of these might be self explanatory because idiots like Super Sonic log on to speed hack and whatever. However, many other bans are not that straightforward. One of the main reasons for multiple bans is because players commit the same offense without knowing what went wrong.
Additionally, the reason why all the relevant sparrers (aside from Alumni) quit (by the way, this is the only community that matters in terms of competition) is because admins literally deleted their accounts for no reason (or they got bored/had work irl lol). Well, I guess there is a stupid reason that should be never said in the graal community i guess....

I'd love to suggest new ideas but they'll all be ignored anyway cuz half of them sound ridiculous and the other half is just 2 hard for non-paid programmers to make.

I am not asking for any attention. I just hope that the staff realizes that working on a stupid NGS is 100% pointless and the graal administration needs to learn to improve ways to actually attract players into playing a game instead of working on a stupid system that literally converts one function into multiple steps.

Then again, who am I to say anything? This game has been abandoned since early 2010s.... and I just get on forums/graal to complain lmao. It's one great way to relieve stress! :D

Perseus 09-23-2018 04:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by DoubleliftGraal (Post 818769)
Graal will definitely die before 40 years. And I don't mean like Unholy Nation dead (Literally 0 people on) but will either decrease to 900 players in a map or be run completely by Brazilians or noobs that go on and off. Not that I hate any of these people but this game will literally be empty.

Wow man, you arent giving graal much time to live.

4-Lom 09-23-2018 06:41 AM

Tfw you can't bring yourself to actually play the game for any reason, but you can find time to repeatedly lurk the relevant forum and create spam drama threads because you can't stop thinking about it...

SomeGuy 09-23-2018 07:07 AM

Ok, well realistically I doubt anyone on these forums will still be playing graal then so why should we care? And besides, even if it gets to another 40 years, they will have added alot more content in that time.

Agonee 09-23-2018 09:24 AM

Quote:

The other big reason is banning literally any players for no specified reason. I may have repeated this but how can a person (age range from 5-99) learn from his or her mistakes without a real reason? Reasons are vague: Sexual harassment, severe vulgarity, multiple bans, game disruption, etc. Now some of these might be self explanatory because idiots like Super Sonic log on to speed hack and whatever. However, many other bans are not that straightforward.

I highly agree on this, I feel like ban reasons are too general. I think you should add something like an example to make them see what they actually got banned for, so they have an easier time learning out of it.
Also adding the PM convo which got the player banned, shouldn't be hard to display if the ban was fair.

Eugeen 09-23-2018 12:42 PM

Thanks DoubleliftGraal, very cool!

Rusix 09-23-2018 05:52 PM

I do agree with the ban thing, They seriously need to make the reasons people are banned more specific. Because it feels way too often that bans occur to people without hardly any valid reason at all. This is heavily amplified as a problem because toonslab doesnt ever reply/do anything regardless of it you're wrongfully banned or not.
For example I got banned by Alex88 for winning an event he hosted, Literally all I did, though I'm almost 100% sure he banned me because he simply didn't like me, and I even told admins like Jarace about the incident, messages toonslab and they never responded. (not trying to discuss bans, Just giving an example of how toonslab and the vague ban system are a problem) also adding things like PM history like Agonee said would help a lot, Same as notes of what you did

Zorbakid 09-23-2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

One of the reasons for this is lack of any events or rewards. I haven't even checked so debunk me if im wrong. There are NO Tower rewards. There are NO pk rewards (unless top 3).

I just hope that the staff realizes that working on a stupid NGS is 100% pointless and the graal administration needs to learn to improve ways...

huh?

Mount 09-23-2018 10:13 PM

drooling-lift lol

GOAT 09-23-2018 10:44 PM

Quote:

Spoiler

One of the reasons for this is lack of any events or rewards. I haven't even checked so debunk me if im wrong. There are NO Tower rewards. There are NO pk rewards (unless top 3). GST is every 3 months and the same people win (once again, no one is skilled enough or smart enough to defeat alumni). Same thing happens every year and NGS only made guild systems slightly more complex and, i guess, "realistic" in that one may apply to be accepted into some entity.

The other big reason is banning literally any players for no specified reason. I may have repeated this but how can a person (age range from 5-99) learn from his or her mistakes without a real reason? Reasons are vague: Sexual harassment, severe vulgarity, multiple bans, game disruption, etc. Now some of these might be self explanatory because idiots like Super Sonic log on to speed hack and whatever. However, many other bans are not that straightforward. One of the main reasons for multiple bans is because players commit the same offense without knowing what went wrong.
Additionally, the reason why all the relevant sparrers (aside from Alumni) quit (by the way, this is the only community that matters in terms of competition) is because admins literally deleted their accounts for no reason (or they got bored/had work irl lol). Well, I guess there is a stupid reason that should be never said in the graal community i guess....

I'd love to suggest new ideas but they'll all be ignored anyway cuz half of them sound ridiculous and the other half is just 2 hard for non-paid programmers to make.

I am not asking for any attention. I just hope that the staff realizes that working on a stupid NGS is 100% pointless and the graal administration needs to learn to improve ways to actually attract players into playing a game instead of working on a stupid system that literally converts one function into multiple steps.

Then again, who am I to say anything? This game has been abandoned since early 2010s...

What?
Adoption center? Nufsed

Nglyeh 09-24-2018 12:38 AM

Just end graal already

DoubleliftGraal 09-25-2018 07:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zorbakid (Post 818813)
huh?

confused? whats wrong

Quote:

Posted by Mount (Post 818814)
drooling-lift lol