Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Top 25 all time gsers (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40722)

Raege 07-24-2018 12:12 PM

Top 25 all time gsers

Top 25 all time gsers
This list is based off core gst wins, streaks, performances, team win with ability.

1. Thallen
2. Sarah
3. Dante
4. Abood
5. David
6. Ares
7. Prado
8. Eko
9. Dark
10. Alexx
11. Shiden
12. Shaheen
13. Skull
14. Fro
15. Hazo
16. Kouji
17. Aguzo
18. Kicko
19. Vlad
20. Brett
21. Noss
22. 7Mood
23. Sw@nk
24. Comyt
25. Kuya Gabe (Pinoy!!!)

Skyte 07-24-2018 01:07 PM

Are you inviting them to a Graal: Infinity war, and against thanos (Bad admins)

Westbrook Graal 07-24-2018 02:30 PM

your list seems p good, i disagree with a few. i think brett is the best 1v1 sparrer ever but overrated at GS because of his 1v1 skill. Putting him below kicko and haze(?????) too low though, he's still really good. i'd put zideuric and exalt in there. both are insanely good as well.

Not sure if they'd be top 25; but iHercules, Primetime, Aguzo, Brandon, Abel, Nayo, DannSS, Zion, Shadz, Dues, Faded, Andrei, Adi, Rusty, Exalt, Crono are all people I'd love to have on a team with me.

Not going to call anyone out, but I don't think it's fair to rank people we've confirmed are cheaters unless we rank them as they are without their cheats. I won't accuse anyone of hacking but it seems pretty obvious vix, jimbo, rexx, pazkez etc; use VPNs (tell me if i'm wrong and i'll correct) so rating them at all kinda seems stupid to me.

These type of top25 lists will usually contain the same groups of people but where they get ranked comes down to bias a lot of times.

Pokki 07-24-2018 04:26 PM

i’m laughing because westbrook isn’t in there lol

Basi 07-24-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skyte (Post 815844)
Are you inviting them to a Graal: Infinity war, and against thanos (Bad admins)

*snap*

Mount 07-24-2018 05:54 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 815858)
i’m laughing because westbrook isn’t in there lol

hahahahahaaahahaha good one pokki!! hahahahahahahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha so funny !!! hahahaha

GOAT 07-24-2018 09:19 PM

1. Fulgore
2. Darkk
3. Doublelift
4. Ruxis
5. Qes
6. Guzano
7. Simple-EZ
8. Imprint
9. Demrow
10. Comet

Comyt 07-25-2018 12:13 AM

well right now it’s 1. me then it gets a little blurry after that since everyone performs equally as poor against me, hard for me to judge.

Westbrook Graal 07-25-2018 12:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 815889)
well right now it’s 1. me then it gets a little blurry after that since everyone performs equally as poor against me, hard for me to judge.

I won't let this devolve into another flame war, but at best you're roxas with lower IQ and more comedic value

Comyt 07-25-2018 12:31 AM

way to ruin it bro i'm just posting bait but you biting on it isn't a good enough pull

obviously i disagree with this list as i know that i am better than most of the players listed even at my worst, but since the author of this thread is a newer player who doesn't have any experience with or against me, i can let it slide. aside from that there are some listed who should not even be considered in a top 100, let alone top 25, and the absence of players like NiTe just shows his unfamiliarity with the older players.

in all seriousness, from the idevice perspective, it would probably go 1. me 2. kouji 3. sarah using his criteria. best at any single moment would have eddy in at least the idevice top 5, but he would probably be lower half of the top 25 in a list like this.

still interesting to see the perspective of a 2016 player (?) but i would be more interested in seeing a list that only includes a timeframe that he has witnessed, where my name should not be present.

Westbrook Graal 07-25-2018 12:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 815893)
way to ruin it bro i'm just posting bait but you biting on it isn't a good enough pull

obviously i disagree with this list as i know that i am better than most of the players listed even at my worst, but since the author of this thread is a newer player who doesn't have any experience with or against me, i can let it slide. aside from that there are some listed who should not even be considered in a top 100, let alone top 25, and the absence of players like NiTe just shows his unfamiliarity with the older players.

in all seriousness, from the idevice perspective, it would probably go 1. me 2. kouji 3. sarah using his criteria. best at any single moment would have eddy in at least the idevice top 5, but he would probably be lower half of the top 25 in a list like this.

still interesting to see the perspective of a 2016 player (?) but i would be more interested in seeing a list that only includes a timeframe that he has witnessed, where my name should not be present.

Your name would be present for sparrers in the old era where C sparring made you pro and everybody boosted at li's dojo. Your name would not be present anywhere post "people know what blink is and have a basic grasp of spar fundamentals now"

It's not the same for your teammates like ares, brett, shiden, winter etc; though because they've shown dominance in more competitive scenes. Nothing biased against you, i just think you're basically a crimestopper type "rush really hard and die fast but get 7 hits and blame my teammates" player and in todays wall + push delay meta (for idevice anyways) that wont work

Comyt 07-25-2018 12:44 AM

ah yes you're right it took 10 years for the community to learn the functions of a 5-button game that has been out for many years before app store release..... next challenger please.

Westbrook Graal 07-25-2018 12:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 815896)
ah yes you're right it took 10 years for the community to learn the functions of a 5-button game that has been out for many years before app store release..... next challenger please.

I haven't bothered to "challenge" you and you haven't won any "battles" either, but if it suits your ego to pretend you're kicking my ass on an online forum for a

Quote:

Posted by Comyt (Post 815896)
5-button game

then i'll let you take your pretend W. Not like you've seen many of those in the 1v1 spar room recently in your many attempts to "break your streak record"

next challenger please? or are there emotionally stable people who'd like to carry a conversation without trying to make it weird and argumentative

Comyt 07-25-2018 12:59 AM

??????????
forums need a ResidentSleeper emote

well anyways for anybody willing to attempt to flatten my ego or make me eat my words or w/e i will definitely be guildsparring often for these next few days. this will be a rare chance for current players to get the best of an "irrelevant sparrer who can't perform in 2018" so please entertain me. it's still a 5-button game so don't get discouraged after i win MVP vs. your team 5 times in a row, you will beat me eventually. if you hate my overconfidence, your best chance at lowering it would be to give me a reason in-game rather than typing back to me and making this thread any more cringe than we've already made it, including this post. see you in the arena. :)

late addition: while this top 25 post is extremely inaccurate i would include hmong flames, who would be on the lower end probably around 20-25 but was a solid player during his time here.

Westbrook Graal 07-25-2018 01:13 AM

Don't plan on participating in gst you dont need to throw subliminal messages at me and act like youre gonna mvp on my team or something,

but yeah.... I logged on sometime earlier to check who was even gsing. It's very impressive that you can MVP 5x on the likes of GST 2018 BRAZIL and kulture