Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   A trade centre in Graal Classic ? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40568)

"ITSMEH" 06-11-2018 01:26 AM

A trade centre in Graal Classic ?

Share your thoughts ! What do u guys think ?

Rusix 06-11-2018 01:30 AM

What would you even trade though?

Byyor 06-11-2018 01:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813383)
What would you even trade though?

juggles, mounts, hats maybe.

Rusix 06-11-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Byyor (Post 813384)
juggles, mounts, hats maybe.

It would be dumb to do that kinda thing. Maybe with hats it could work, Maybe with mounts. But I generally don't see much of anything that would be good use of trading. And right now. Probably not a good idea to apply it given the fact you can literally have your furniture duplicate for no apparent good reason

Eugeen 06-11-2018 02:32 AM

Never happening

4-Lom 06-11-2018 03:39 AM

I think

1.) Wrong forum section.
2.) Read the forum rules before posting.
3.) There are multiple threads regarding this, all of which have been answered 'no.'

Basi 06-11-2018 03:39 AM

Never happening

Mount 06-11-2018 04:02 AM

nah

MJ4 06-11-2018 04:45 AM

Juggles only

XBanished 06-11-2018 07:02 AM

Nope, wouldn't work.. xD

Phenalix 06-11-2018 08:13 AM

if the trading system is added, all rarity of items, hats etc., will become 0; because all of that items will be possible to get through trades.

Mars96 06-11-2018 08:59 AM

hey pls make trade centter i begging you pls

4-Lom 06-11-2018 10:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 813407)
if the trading system is added, all rarity of items, hats etc., will become 0; because all of that items will be possible to get through trades.

"Hey I see you have two [random old nexus furniture item] in your house. Can you donate to me? pleeeease? :( "

"No"

"Pleeeeeeeeease"

*blocks*

Raeven 06-11-2018 11:49 AM

hard pass

Heeble 06-11-2018 02:37 PM

No. The last thing we need is iClassic having an economy.

Rilo 06-11-2018 03:03 PM

Big nope. Exclusive/old items for example: hats, mounts etc shouldn't be traded around.

Westbrook Graal 06-11-2018 03:10 PM

we need to be able to trasnfer gralats from our accounts to other peoples, for donation etc;. but an actual trade system like olwest or era would ruin classic imo

Pokki 06-11-2018 03:38 PM

if trading tables were added i would quit

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 813421)
we need to be able to trasnfer gralats from our accounts to other peoples, for donation etc

been suggested and could easily be abused

Westbrook Graal 06-11-2018 06:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 813423)
if trading tables were added i would quit

been suggested and could easily be abused

first off, no idea why you think anyone would care if you quit or not.

how would the transfer of gralats be abused? you'd obviously need to be identified/have a certain amt of hours, but i don't see how someone willingly giving 5k gralats they paid for/earned to someone else is abuse?

Rusix 06-11-2018 07:50 PM

I kinda agree with Westbrook, we don't really need a trading feature but more of like a donate gralat kinda ordeal. I also don't see how it could be abused, Like Westbrook said you'd need to be identified, Have an X amount of hours.(Probably 24 or 50 hours ).

I mean if there is only way I think it can be abused(Not really but somewhat?....) And that's by making alts and doing the tutorial to donate, Which i don't see as much of an issue given that like above you'd need
A. To basically make new emails for every single account
B. Need wait like 1-2 days of CONSTANT online without logging off time to get itoff
C. It's only 250 gralats, You could literally farm that in like 30 mins and more.

Given all this, I don't see why or how a donate feature would hurt anything. If I have 500k in gralats and wanted to give my friend 3k for a hat, Id have to farm for it all instead of just giving them it.

Aguzo 06-11-2018 08:57 PM

do y'all not realize that someone could just grab all the chests on every identified account, gaining 2k per account. Takes like what? 10 mins for all the chests?
they will never allow people to transfer money between accounts

as for the transfer of items, i guess they could categorize items depending on rarity or difficulty to obtain them (1 - 10 stars)
gst hats 10 stars, revolution/nexus item 5 stars, holiday items 3 stars. Each year they gain 1 star, but cap at 10
basically you have to trade items equal in value. You can't just add 10 1 star items for a 10 star item. This way no one gets scammed, since players can't name their own prices or sell items for gralats and gain a profit. At least that's how i see it

then again, I don't believe they would ever add any sort of trading. Exclusivity or whatever. Maybe it's to keep you online all the time, and buying every nexus/holiday item possible, since there won't be another chance (most likely) later on

Rusix 06-11-2018 10:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 813435)
do y'all not realize that someone could just grab all the chests on every identified account, gaining 2k per account. Takes like what? 10 mins for all the chests?
they will never allow people to transfer money between accounts

as for the transfer of items, i guess they could categorize items depending on rarity or difficulty to obtain them (1 - 10 stars)
gst hats 10 stars, revolution/nexus item 5 stars, holiday items 3 stars. Each year they gain 1 star, but cap at 10
basically you have to trade items equal in value. You can't just add 10 1 star items for a 10 star item. This way no one gets scammed, since players can't name their own prices or sell items for gralats and gain a profit. At least that's how i see it

then again, I don't believe they would ever add any sort of trading. Exclusivity or whatever. Maybe it's to keep you online all the time, and buying every nexus/holiday item possible, since there won't be another chance (most likely) later on

I don't think there even is 2k worth of chest, If I recall correctly when you get all the chest you'll only have 600 gralats, maybe a bit more with the newer chest around. But this is including the bonus from tutorials. And as I said before, You'd have to wait like what 24-50 hours of maybe even more time like 100 hours just to get 1k-2k. I can get 2.4k myself in like 2 hours worth of farming. Why would someone wait 10x-20x the amount of times to only get 1k-2k gralats if even that?

Aguzo 06-12-2018 01:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813436)
I don't think

it's sped up, originally 5 mins. you get 900 gralats. making a new email and identifying it on graal could take 3 - 5 mins. You'd get at least 5400 gralats every hour, and transfer them to your main account? don't think they would allow this, ever
there are more chests, but the time one would take to reach them isn't worth it
also, you don't need to wait 24 hours to open chests, you just need to identify your account

Rusix 06-12-2018 03:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 813438)
it's sped up, originally 5 mins. you get 900 gralats. making a new email and identifying it on graal could take 3 - 5 mins. You'd get at least 5400 gralats every hour, and transfer them to your main account? don't think they would allow this, ever
there are more chests, but the time one would take to reach them isn't worth it
also, you don't need to wait 24 hours to open chests, you just need to identify your account

I think you completely missed what we was saying, There should be a hour limit to when you'll be able to trade, Example being your acc would need 24, 50 or more hours. If trading would ever exist this feature would need put in place. If not what you're saying would be true

Phenalix 06-12-2018 04:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 813409)
"Hey I see you have two [random old nexus furniture item] in your house. Can you donate to me? pleeeease? :( "

"No"

"Pleeeeeeeeease"

*blocks*

And yeah, I forgot that trading will cause an abuse (if) by there is some advantages and knew it.

Aguzo 06-12-2018 05:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 813439)
There should be a hour limit

someone could have multiple accounts with 100+ hours, do bounties on all of them and transfer the money to whoever they want

Pokki 06-12-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 813427)
first off, no idea why you think anyone would care if you quit or not.

how would the transfer of gralats be abused? you'd obviously need to be identified/have a certain amt of hours, but i don't see how someone willingly giving 5k gralats they paid for/earned to someone else is abuse?

u just proved my point

Phenalix 06-13-2018 01:42 PM

Plus, noobs will abuse the trading because they want to get donated, this feature might affect community that will become toxic because of begging and greediness of graalians.

And then, what's the point of having a Limited time item if there is a trade feature, it will be nonsense if they add the trading system because of limited time items and special items.