Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Zone needs a new manager (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40332)

Obliviah 04-17-2018 10:21 PM

Zone needs a new manager

Hello, I am a fellow player of iZone. Most players agree that a brand new staff team, and manager is needed. We have a dead beat manager who has his PMs on friends only, and his discord is in his status yet he does not add back. Zone need a revival method. A new manager and new staff team to constantly make updates is needed. Although I cannot get all these topics and issues about zone written all in one thread, I would like to say there is a suggestions section in zones in-game forum that does not get read. Also I feel as if the zone staff are toi afraid to tell blackfires he is killing the game. The ONLY updates are the trash VIP monthly items and new emoticons and Dances etc. here and there. That is not what we asked for. Thank you for reading this.

Faz 04-18-2018 01:10 AM

Who even is the manager of zone in the first place?

Pikahika~ 04-18-2018 02:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Obliviah (Post 809809)
Hello, I am a fellow player of iZone. Most players agree that a brand new staff team, and manager is needed. We have a dead beat manager who has his PMs on friends only, and his discord is in his status yet he does not add back. Zone need a revival method. A new manager and new staff team to constantly make updates is needed. Although I cannot get all these topics and issues about zone written all in one thread, I would like to say there is a suggestions section in zones in-game forum that does not get read. Also I feel as if the zone staff are toi afraid to tell blackfires he is killing the game. The ONLY updates are the trash VIP monthly items and new emoticons and Dances etc. here and there. That is not what we asked for. Thank you for reading this.

I think its important to remember that the staff teams are all working hard to try and push out content to the players im sure theres reasons for the slow updates and im sure in the future ittl come back around. Im sure as far as contacting the manager goes he probablu. Doesnt accept messages because hes trying to avoid spam from players about non important issues you know?

MrSimons 04-18-2018 03:02 PM

Keep in mind that there is a lot of development work that goes on behind the scenes that players don't see.

CaptainOscar 04-18-2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pikahika~ (Post 809843)
I think its important to remember that the staff teams are all working hard to try and push out content to the players im sure theres reasons for the slow updates and im sure in the future ittl come back around. Im sure as far as contacting the manager goes he probablu. Doesnt accept messages because hes trying to avoid spam from players about non important issues you know?

Most stupid comment of the day, congrats! This excuse would've worked one year or so ago, not anymore - it's the fault of unskilled managers and developers combined with laziness.

Quote:

Posted by MrSimons (Post 809889)
Keep in mind that there is a lot of development work that goes on behind the scenes that players don't see.

Doesn't matter if it never actually gets released.

Don't even try to defend Zone, we both know what a ****hole it's become and that all this "behind the scenes work" is basically just ideas and planning and nothing concrete as no one is capable of creating it.

Zone was dying lone before Blackfires took the crown, but basically all he has done is speed up its death.

Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 809828)
Who even is the manager of zone in the first place?

Some dude named Blackfires

Reign 04-22-2018 10:25 AM

Blackfires is community manager of delteria. Does he even have time for zone anymore?

Get a new manager and completely change the staff team

Weeno 04-22-2018 03:08 PM

We need to rec some ppl from the other servers to come help us. Except no one wants to voluntarily work for a game like zone. Can we just release the new map and tileset already?

GlazeyB 04-25-2018 08:23 AM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 810312)
We need to rec some ppl from the other servers to come help us. Except no one wants to voluntarily work for a game like zone. Can we just release the new map and tileset already?

wait wasn't that planned like years ago when this site was active?

Asaiki 04-28-2018 10:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by GlazeyB (Post 810592)
wait wasn't that planned like years ago when this site was active?

It was planned on.

PigParty 04-29-2018 04:35 PM

Man zone's forums are just like a soap opera. You could leave for a year, come back, and the story is exactly the same. Just like you didn't miss anything.

Thallen 06-08-2018 05:21 PM

Is Blackfires still manager? If so, how? Also, what is the "Community Manager" role he's been given on Delteria? He apparently hasn't even sent a public message in their Discord since March - seems like some serious community management.

It really boggles my mind how some of the highest positions on this game are handed out, and rest assured you can't make comments like this or bring it to public attention without someone holding it against you (because expecting people to do their job adequately is bad).

99% 06-21-2018 08:59 PM

Could have sworn that new map project died a long ass time ago, at least the one of any worth, wouldn't be surprised if there were half-assed attempts afterwards like that bloody horrid overworld revamp.

I'd actually be curious to hear if the iZone staff team has anything up their sleeve. Granted I haven't played since I retired like 2 or 3 years ago, but all the random management changes and whatnot I've hear about definitely don't add any credibility to a long-term major update being in the works.

Cosmic 07-16-2018 10:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Pikahika~ (Post 809843)

NO
NO
NO! Yall give that same bs excuse for the staff not doing jack ****. Do you know how long yall have been saying that and still pumping out minimal and unwanted waste for the idiots of zone eat up? Im tired of these excuse from admins and the players who kiss their ***. Either do your job or resign and make room for people who have talent and actually want to help the game. And the fact you guys defend Blackfires is unbelievable. The guy is on a completely different game doing work and not even tending to the game hes the MANAGER of. Hes online 24/7 on zone and discord yet doesnt do crap. FIX IT AND QUIT THE EXCUSES.

TyVERT 11-20-2018 03:58 PM

The game died when they tried to make it like era. We protested it and players got gagged.
My suggestion- Take zone off the market. Bring back PVP basing. Zone somewhat uniqueness is back. Oh also bring taskin back

PigParty 12-30-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cosmic (Post 815598)
NO
NO
NO! Yall give that same bs excuse for the staff not doing jack ****. Do you know how long yall have been saying that and still pumping out minimal and unwanted waste for the idiots of zone eat up? Im tired of these excuse from admins and the players who kiss their ***. Either do your job or resign and make room for people who have talent and actually want to help the game. And the fact you guys defend Blackfires is unbelievable. The guy is on a completely different game doing work and not even tending to the game hes the MANAGER of. Hes online 24/7 on zone and discord yet doesnt do crap. FIX IT AND QUIT THE EXCUSES.

All dev works starts from the top. If the past is any indicator, dev staff scramble to make hats, guns, and small items for holidays and VIP and anything else going on. They probably are working on bigger projects that very likely won't be released unless that "big" project is a new shop or something else that doesn't actually qualify as a big project. Ya can't blame staff for not improving the game when you've got roadblocks, disorganization, and lack of leadership from the top.

I still don't understand why players let Toonslab get away with using players (many who are kids) for free to develop their own games. That's why Zone's a joke. Other servers have competent management and have been able to overcome those challenges. Still, when players have such low expectations, you get mimimal results.