Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Graal Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41677)

Gambit Darkmane 11-06-2019 04:44 PM

Graal Classic

Hey what's up everyone, Hope you're all doing well I gotta say I was on a hiatus and I recently got on my old graalians account but then I lost it lmfao (don't ask how) But yeah what I miss in iClassic? I saw that they have events now with GC Tickets thats pretty cool and the players just keep rising, I just hate that sparring is kind of dead everytime I tried sparring on my newb account it seems that I can never register a hit against players from other regions. Anyways hope to see ya'll on here or on the game again much love.

regas 11-06-2019 08:08 PM

Here is a small list of recent changes.

Spar Coins:
You can now earn spar coins from winning spar matches. These can be spent in the coin shop to purchase unique hats and accessories. You get spar coins from defeating unique opponents (resets every 24 hours). There are some other guides that go into more depth on the system.

Capture The Flag:
CTF has been brought back along with a dedicated shop. You can join CTF matches via queue (similar to carnival events). Participating in these matches will earn you CTF coins that can be spent in the shop for unique items, hats and accessories.

Swamptown Update:
The entirety of swamp town has been updated with new / updated graphics, shops locations. There is also the auction house which deserves its own section (Perception has a good guide in the FAQ Sub-Forum).

Rewards:
There is a new daily rewards system that you can find in the main menu. There is a reward that you can collect each day (If you have been online for at least 30 minutes). There are also VIP only rewards on certain days. Along with this are challenges that will give unique rewards. These challenges require certain amount of daily rewards to be collected to unlock the challenge. There are also some challenges that require VIP daily rewards.

So yeah, that's all the major changes I can think of. There are a bunch of smaller additions that I haven't mentioned here, but you can probably find that in the in-game news.

Gambit Darkmane 11-06-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by regas (Post 828287)
Here is a small list of recent changes.

Spar Coins:
You can now earn spar coins from winning spar matches. These can be spent in the coin shop to purchase unique hats and accessories. You get spar coins from defeating unique opponents (resets every 24 hours). There are some other guides that go into more depth on the system.

Capture The Flag:
CTF has been brought back along with a dedicated shop. You can join CTF matches via queue (similar to carnival events). Participating in these matches will earn you CTF coins that can be spent in the shop for unique items, hats and accessories.

Swamptown Update:
The entirety of swamp town has been updated with new / updated graphics, shops locations. There is also the auction house which deserves its own section (Perception has a good guide in the FAQ Sub-Forum).

Rewards:
There is a new daily rewards system that you can find in the main menu. There is a reward that you can collect each day (If you have been online for at least 30 minutes). There are also VIP only rewards on certain days. Along with this are challenges that will give unique rewards. These challenges require certain amount of daily rewards to be collected to unlock the challenge. There are also some challenges that require VIP daily rewards.

So yeah, that's all the major changes I can think of. There are a bunch of smaller additions that I haven't mentioned here, but you can probably find that in the in-game news.

Looks like they've really stepped up their game from where it once was. Very cool stuff least if I cant spar as once did I can do extra "pve"ish like stuff haha

TheGraalian 11-07-2019 03:52 AM

They may also bring back Babord

Gambit Darkmane 11-07-2019 03:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by TheGraalian (Post 828297)
They may also bring back Babord

BABORD BUSH FARM?!

MJ4 11-08-2019 05:04 AM

It’s defintely a step up but they needa bring back rewards for towering

Gambit Darkmane 11-10-2019 02:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 828310)
It’s defintely a step up but they needa bring back rewards for towering

Yeah, I guess the thought of them "losing" money on giving away a hat everytime a guild reached 1k got to them lol.

4-Lom 11-16-2019 02:29 AM

About to respond seriously...
Quote:

Posted by Gambit Darkmane (Post 828336)
Yeah, I guess the thought of them "losing" money on giving away a hat everytime a guild reached 1k got to them lol.

Or maybe not.... *sigh*

They need to keep those darn hats under wraps. Never mind that players can actually sell hats for ridiculous amounts of money at the auction house now... Those precious k hats were ruining the economy!!! 1!

Gambit Darkmane 11-16-2019 02:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 828460)
About to respond seriously...

Or maybe not.... *sigh*

They need to keep those darn hats under wraps. Never mind that players can actually sell hats for ridiculous amounts of money at the auction house now... Those precious k hats were ruining the economy!!! 1!

I thought those were unable to be auctioned?

TeK 11-24-2019 05:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Gambit Darkmane (Post 828461)
I thought those were unable to be auctioned?

Pretty sure fp4 or somebody said they can’t be, along with GST and event hats

deadowl 11-26-2019 02:34 AM

Quote:

Posted by Gambit Darkmane (Post 828336)

Oh, so money. I've got an idea. Make it so that you get discounts on hats/items in the town and maybe sell semi-exclusive hats/items, items being things other than hats, like boots. You could make a formula for the price where the range has a minimum price, maximum price, and some function that determines where within the range of minimum and maximum price that falls based on the total number of hours towered with the past however many weeks, days, hours, or like some threshold number of hours for a particular set of hats/items.

Hell, you could even get rid of the max price constraint. It doesn't have to be a discount. Let's say you made it so players could show off how many gralats they spent on a hat, you could sell people that want to flaunt both their guild prowess and gralat wealth a more expensive hat that you could only pay that much for if your guild was kicking ass on the tower and you had a stupid amount of gralats.

This kind of started off with my mind going on a tangent about wishing guild towns would somehow be brought back.

Strap 12-05-2019 03:13 PM

Just seeing this, welcome back Gambit <3

Sir Travis 12-06-2019 12:07 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Auctions? I say gralat bonfire

Miner05 12-06-2019 03:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sir Travis (Post 828844)
Auctions? I say gralat bonfire

Lol yep it is everyone is fighting to get there hat auctioned:rolleyes: