Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Video Games (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Forza Horizon 3 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39843)

Zetectic 10-26-2017 07:31 PM

Forza Horizon 3

Anyone play this?

Just got it last night. Its gonna be filler game for AFK time in BDO.
The graphics looks amazing. I didn't watch much of it though, but it seems like TDU2.

Ghettoicedtea 10-26-2017 07:45 PM

Thats not forza 2
Also do you listen to eurobeat while drifting?

Zetectic 10-26-2017 10:24 PM

wut ye. im listenin to eurobeat while driftin' and sayin' nani??!! Kensai dirftoo

PigParty 10-26-2017 11:22 PM

i have forza horizon 3 but don't play it much anymore

Ghettoicedtea 10-27-2017 02:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 799492)
wut ye. im listenin to eurobeat while driftin' and sayin' nani??!! Kensai dirftoo

Im a civic driver so im too busy with
C O O L V I B R A T I O N S

Zetectic 10-27-2017 02:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799499)
i have forza horizon 3 but don't play it much anymore

do u have wheels?? this *** is absolutely hard to play with keyboard. all these delay input and no sensitivity control options kinda driving me nuts. it takes .5 seconds to turn wheels to right, then takes 3 seconds to undo that lol. so im like drifting everywhere. cause i played games like Real Racing 2, GTA5, I was expecting 100% grip, ez game. lol
but i can see how realistic it would be with a gaming wheel though. and graphics is absolutely amazing. i think im just gonna have this game for chill driving, not gonna play for competitive. or more like i can't play for competitive.

Ryan 10-27-2017 04:39 AM

I want it really badly but I'm not gonna buy it if its only on the windows store

Zetectic 10-27-2017 02:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 799530)
I want it really badly but I'm not gonna buy it if its only on the windows store

cd or windows store yeah. what's wrong with windows store tho?
also when ur in game, it asks you to setup/login to xbox profile.

PigParty 10-27-2017 11:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 799522)
do u have wheels?? this *** is absolutely hard to play with keyboard. all these delay input and no sensitivity control options kinda driving me nuts. it takes .5 seconds to turn wheels to right, then takes 3 seconds to undo that lol. so im like drifting everywhere. cause i played games like Real Racing 2, GTA5, I was expecting 100% grip, ez game. lol
but i can see how realistic it would be with a gaming wheel though. and graphics is absolutely amazing. i think im just gonna have this game for chill driving, not gonna play for competitive. or more like i can't play for competitive.

I played it on my xbox one so I used a controller. Keyboard seems terrible for driving games. Controller wasn't bad. Tbh, I got bored of it quickly and I feel like if I bought a wheel for it I would have had a lot more fun.

Zetectic 10-27-2017 11:22 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799615)
I played it on my xbox one so I used a controller. Keyboard seems terrible for driving games. Controller wasn't bad. Tbh, I got bored of it quickly and I feel like if I bought a wheel for it I would have had a lot more fun.

if they gave a full grip like GTA5/TDU it's not bad at all. Even Real Racing 2. I completed the entire circuit series and had no problems.

hmm if controller isn't bad, i might try to get a usb one. cause game overall seems pretty good, i got what i was expected, but control threw me off. lol

PigParty 10-29-2017 01:59 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 799621)
if they gave a full grip like GTA5/TDU it's not bad at all. Even Real Racing 2. I completed the entire circuit series and had no problems.

hmm if controller isn't bad, i might try to get a usb one. cause game overall seems pretty good, i got what i was expected, but control threw me off. lol

the grip is intentional. Turning takes longer, drifting is super fun but takes practice. You can mod cars to your liking so you can focus on the control of the vehicle if you wish. Honestly forza horizon 3 is a great driving/racing game.

It's meant to be more realistic so it's definitely not going to be like gta5's driving but it also definitely takes practice and getting used to. I think a controller would help, though. I don't even know how you control speed on a keyboard.

Zetectic 10-31-2017 08:34 PM

omg i HATE Aston Martin. the ****. that car just drift everywhere

PigParty 10-31-2017 09:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 799990)
omg i HATE Aston Martin. the ****. that car just drift everywhere

lol gotta learn how to drive different types of cars :)

Zetectic 10-31-2017 11:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 799997)
lol gotta learn how to drive different types of cars :)

dude i just got a pagani zonda R, shts amazing. LOOL so fast.

Ryan 11-01-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 799584)
cd or windows store yeah. what's wrong with windows store tho?
also when ur in game, it asks you to setup/login to xbox profile.

i dont 50 launchers installed, they would make more $$$ selling through steam anyway