Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Howdy, admins. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40267)

DyDy 04-04-2018 02:31 AM

Howdy, admins.

Is there a way on Earth to talk to developers or Homelesswitch. Discord isn't working. I wonder why.

Perseus 04-04-2018 02:38 AM

There is this MAGICAL thing called personal messages!

DyDy 04-04-2018 03:13 AM

Very helpful, thank you man!

Aftermath 04-04-2018 11:29 PM

rip dydy

SammyPs 04-07-2018 10:09 PM

She's easily contactable on Facebook.

I'll link you it
https://www.facebook.com/homelesswit...lera?ref=br_rs

Pikahika~ 04-14-2018 06:13 PM

Well what is it you wanted to talk about? Its alot easier if you say what you wanted to talk about as well. If you dont theres no real sense of urgency to chat with you. For all they know you could be asking for horse shoes. For future refrence dydy

DyDy 04-15-2018 08:40 PM

A glitch occurred on my account. I can't access it anymore. I sent 5 tickets to Toonslab but no response. It been 1 month.
Breezy been trying to contact the higher ups but it looks like they don't care about their own people.

tristanfosho 04-15-2018 09:02 PM

Quote:

Posted by DyDy (Post 809664)
A glitch occurred on my account. I can't access it anymore. I sent 5 tickets to Toonslab but no response. It been 1 month.
Breezy been trying to contact the higher ups but it looks like they don't care about their own people.

What kind of glitch?

Also if you did not get a reply from toonslab, check your spam folder. If you are certain you didn't get a reply after 1 month, make a new e-mail and submit a ticket to toonslab and reference your GraalID and e-mail information that didn't get a reply.

DyDy 04-15-2018 11:48 PM

My account isn't connected to my e-mail anymore. No, I did not mistype my e-mail twice.
Yeah, I knew about the spam folder, but still nothing. I'll try your proposition.

And Sammy, I'm not going to message HW on facebook, it doesn't sound right haha

Pikahika~ 04-16-2018 10:56 AM

Thats strange as far as i know theres no real way to attach or detatch emails from accounts i mean it could be revolked maybe do you still have access to the account. Like being able to try to login and youe not getting emails or you cant even do that. Also be 10000000% honest here did you
1. Recieve a pm saying congrats your an admin we just need your email
2. Recieve a pm saying they can give u hats weps items, they just need email.
3. A friend who was playing on your acc
4. Someone boosting u

DyDy 04-16-2018 02:54 PM

I never gave my e-mail to anyone. Not even to my in real life friends. When I entered my e-mail to go on the account, It said that there was no account for that e-mail and asked me to create a new account. I honestly don't know what happened. I came to the conclusion that it was a glitch because if it was a hacker, someone would have been on my account which was not the case. This is why I need an higher up's help.

Perseus 04-16-2018 03:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by DyDy (Post 809711)
I never gave my e-mail to anyone. Not even to my in real life friends. When I entered my e-mail to go on the account, It said that there was no account for that e-mail and asked me to create a new account. I honestly don't know what happened. I came to the conclusion that it was a glitch because if it was a hacker, someone would have been on my account which was not the case. This is why I need an higher up's help.

One thing is for certain. It was not a hacker. It is either something you did, or there was some kind of slip in the account database.

Are you sure it was the correct email?
Did you type Hotmail instead of Gmail? (Or whatever your email provider is. I've done this more than once, it is disappointing.)
Did you happen to misspell something?
Did you try to long in once, and then immediately go send tickets because it didnt work?

DyDy 04-16-2018 06:18 PM

No, I didn't mistype my e-mail. I am sure of that. I've tried multiple times, to make sure it was the right e-mail, but it still doesn't work.

J* 04-19-2018 12:19 AM

So you get the messages along the lines of "there is no account associated with this email" and your account was 100 percent on that email?

Can you verify whether that account actually still exists, as in, can you type your name up and find it in the player database?

Ive never heard of a verified account being un-attached from the email its connected to, and i've bungled around with that stuff alot. Do you have any idea at all about what could have caused it? Because that's a strange case ive never once heard of