Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   My iZone Ideas (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36423)

PigParty 07-12-2016 12:00 AM

My iZone Ideas

Yes. I am wasting an entire thread on this idea because why the **** not? These are all my ideas I've made from my time as staff on Zone - combined into one nice list. This also includes my mission idea.

PigParty's Ideas:
Spoiler

1. A magic conch- Works like a Magic 8-ball, you ask a question in chat, use the magic conch, and it gives you answers such as "Yes", "No", "Maybe", "Ask again", and all the other annoying answers that aren't real answers that a magic 8-ball gives!
3. Mud Wrestling (Event) - A giant wrestling arena where players get no items and can only use their hands to punch. There's a slight knockback when you are hit, the objective is to knock everyone out of the arena, last alive wins. There would be like 3 settings on the arena to make it smaller as less players are alive.
4. A shooting range that has a background of places like a bank, a store etc... and "people" as boards pop up randomly in different spots, some people are innocent, some are criminals, and the goal is to shoot the criminals. Prize will be given for so many points like a special "Shooting Range Hat" and a scoreboard for most points scored in a round, allow to continuously play but only get prize once after achieveing score.
5. Referenced and used many ideas from The Network - by Bleck (heart) "Zone goes electronic!" A vaillain (Name here) is a professsional hacker and invented a new world, called The Network. This is a HUGE mission, meant to take a LONG time, and not be focused on, but do it throughout their time on zone. Anyone who accepts this challenge will become a "Player" in 'The Network' (Think Tron style). The network will be a techno world where the whole world is one big Computer chip (Tiles will look like a computer chip, all those lines moving from one side to the other) and to sum it all up, the goal is to find hidden pieces from a scientist who helped build The Network but saw it was going to be used for evil so he hid pieces to build a teleporter to travel from the iZone world to The Network. Once there, there are many tasks, some large, some small, and in the end you defeat the villain and can rule over The Network. Once you defeat the villain, The Network becomes peaceful for that player ONLY, while other players still doing that mission will have "Police bots" that attack them constantly when they walk outside of the allowed zones. After the whole mission is over it becomes a peaceful, cool world to hang out with others who have finished it, and maybe add some special event/activites in there like Bike Racing that anyone can do, whether they beat the mission or not.
6. Move to respawn, as in iClassic, you need to move your character in order to respawn, this will prevent boosting off afk's and make it harder for people to boost off their own noob accounts.
7. Open "In Demand" back up and put a new item there every week. 1. It's an excuse to make news every week. 2. It makes zone not feel boring/drag on in-between holidays or other major updates. Add an ITEM, usually like a robot, yoyo's (make diff. colors if something small like a yoyo), a pogo, magic conch (wink wink) etc... And have a theme to it, not just a random orange yoyo. Restock this every week on Monday.
8. Get rid of bounties for surviving and make a device that pulls up a list of people that others have put a bounty on, you can make it any amount of gralats you want and it's taken out of that person's gralats and deposited in a 'safe' at the bounty building. The player who kills that person with the bounty gets the bounty, and the guy with the bounty gets nothing for surviving longer. Meant for streakers/when people get mad they they killed them lol.
11. Make some new ganis that can be unlocked at certain levels that allow you to do tricks while ice skating
12. A base where all guns are disabled, only melees are able to be used. This will create a legit pk place for those alien blade users, give a classic-like styled base, create more diversity in basing strategies and types of basers.
14. A button in the menu that says something like "Ask a ZP" and it allows anyone to privately send a message asking any question for a ZP to answer. Then every ZP has a command/button that we can all see the questions in there and respond to them if we know them. This would be useful because lots of players don't know who to ask for help, what admins are on, sometimes none are on, etc.. This would allow us to message them back so they could see it when they come back on, even if they are offline. Also if a ZP doesn't know the answer, they can just ignore it and another ZP will come across it soon and can answer the question. This would of course need to have restrictions on how often can ask questions and able to ban players from doing it who abuse it.
15. Add a button to pms that can report that pm. Then add a whole new system that logs all of the reported pms, and when a ZP sees it, they can clear it from the log after it's been dealt with. This way if no ZPs are on, we can still see the exact pm that was sent and deal with it later. Plus sometimes the players report too late and the pm is no longer in their pm history.
16. A 'beginner' base that only squad members of squads with 100 hours or less can enter.
17. A whole mission revamp. A shop with different weapons and hats that unlock at each levell. These items will be NON TRADEABLE. A hat will cost 500 gralats and the required level to unlock it. A weapon will cost 1,000 gralats and the required level to unlock it. We will offer a "prestige" <- (with a different term) once a player reaches the max level (15?). The "prestige" will remove the weapons (not the hats) that they had bought and unlocked. To get these weapons back, they will have to achieve the level unlock and pay for them again. They will have to pay again because it only costs 1,000 gralats and they were able to use it between each "prestige." In order to motivate people to "prestige" we will offer a weapon and a hat that is able to be unlocked and purchased (1,000 gralats for a prestige hat, 2,000 gralats for a prestige weapon). There will be a new hat and weapon for each "prestige." Prestiging doesn't remove the hat or weapon from another prestige, only the normal level unlocks. This makes missions actually useful and creates something to work for.

Please realize: I can count. I removed some of the numbers from the list since they don't affect players and were simply ideas for improving staff efficiency.

Skt A. Sangue 07-12-2016 12:01 AM

I like how the Pig has a mud wrestling idea.

Sent from my Potato using Tepigtalk

PigParty 07-12-2016 12:04 AM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 723033)
I like how the Pig has a mud wrestling idea.

It's not just an idea. It's a whole level I made, with Tori, Aero, and iReign(?) NPCs saying stupidly funny things. FR had scripted some of it but never finished it. So as with most ideas, it went to the place where ideas go to die: Dev iZone.

Skt A. Sangue 07-12-2016 12:09 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 723034)
It's not just an idea. It's a whole level I made, with Tori, Aero, and iReign(?) NPCs saying stupidly funny things. FR had scripted some of it but never finished it. So as with most ideas, it went to the place where ideas go to die: Dev iZone.

Wait... Make me an NPC k.

"saying stupidly funny things" I'm 50% stupid and 50% troll. 1/0 people find trolls funny. That's literally me mk Piggles.

I like 3/4ish of your ideas mk. Either in concept or in whole. Mk.

The Doctor 07-12-2016 04:28 AM

I can finally look forward to maybe seeing some Graal girls mud wrestle. Thanks PigParty

Skt A. Sangue 07-12-2016 05:12 AM

I like ur melee base only k.

Ur 100 only base would make mercs K. or tons of people would make 100 hrs and sell... lmao.

fr, we need move to respawn.

ur bounty system, do u mean something like OWs?

The ask of a zp is ew. Just put in feedback that they can search "zone patrol" in search.

Also, can we stop being the only server where unstick me doesnt work(other than feedback)? k. thnkz.

Wolfie 07-12-2016 06:37 AM

nice

PigParty 07-12-2016 11:58 AM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 723117)

I mean make them like a real bounty. Someone has to place it on you. You don't just collect one randomly for surviving in PK areas.

Frie D 07-12-2016 12:21 PM

You took the mud wrestingling event from iClassic (Sumo Wresteling) and the bounty is a copy of Ol'west.

Asside from that the Ideas 15 16 and 17 are great. But Idea 14 should be tweaked so that theres a "Online Staff" button on menu's and when you click it it lists all the staff online. (To make it easier script it so it just shows how many Playerworlds players are online)

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 723153)
Yiu stole the mud wrestingling event from iClassic (Sumo Wresteling) and the bounty its a copy of Ol'west and do we really want to copy them?

Idea 15 16 and 17 are great. But Idea 14 should be tweaked so that theres a "Online Staff" button on menu's and when you click it it lists all the staff online. (To make it easier script it so it just shows how many Playerworlds players are online)

Edit: Pigparty im not trying to criticizing your ideas. Im just giving my opinion

Edit 2: Like the network idea would want to see it be implemented into the game

PigParty 07-12-2016 01:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 723153)
You took the mud wrestingling event from iClassic (Sumo Wresteling) and the bounty is a copy of Ol'west.

Asside from that the Ideas 15 16 and 17 are great. But Idea 14 should be tweaked so that theres a "Online Staff" button on menu's and when you click it it lists all the staff online. (To make it easier script it so it just shows how many Playerworlds players are online)
Edit: Pigparty im not trying to criticizing your ideas. Im just giving my opinion
Edit 2: Like the network idea would want to see it be implemented into the game

Yes, mud wrestling is exactly sumo, but better, because... mud wrestling. :D Bounties weren't stolen from Ol' West BTW. Bounties are one of those things that exist outside of Graal and are in many games. I stole it from life, I guess. There shouldn't be an online staff button if there's easy access to communicate with staff. All online staff does is show people when they can misbehave because no one's on. If there isn't an easy way to communicate with ZPs, then yes, an online staff display would be helpful, but that's why I suggested those ideas instead.

Hugop 07-13-2016 02:12 PM

To much anime, not enough time for that.

G Fatal 07-13-2016 04:47 PM

Ugh wall of text :( does anyone learn how to format stuff to look more presentable(i.e not being in big chunks etc)

@the in demand shop, lol I remember when they made that and there was a thread saying they already had tons of ideas and stuff to keep on updating, lasted a few weeks..and with the zone staff being small I'd rather them work on other stuff-That is different than just the basic holiday rota/shops

Trav 01-05-2017 03:37 AM

I like the Ask a ZP idea, I think it really gives the players easier access to information that they need rather than the current method of finding an online ZP etc.
A few suggestions for this are : that you don't see the name of the person sending you the question, for obvious reasons. It should not be in PM format because anyone can send a PM. Maybe make it similar to the ticket and have specific categories (an extra category called other should be included)?

About #11, it sounds good but you can only do these cool tricks during a specific time period eg Christmas when it "snows".

PigParty 01-05-2017 04:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Trav (Post 754201)
I like the Ask a ZP idea, I think it really gives the players easier access to information that they need rather than the current method of finding an online ZP etc.
A few suggestions for this are : that you don't see the name of the person sending you the question, for obvious reasons. It should not be in PM format because anyone can send a PM. Maybe make it similar to the ticket and have specific categories (an extra category called other should be included)?

About #11, it sounds good but you can only do these cool tricks during a specific time period eg Christmas when it "snows".

Wow this thread is old

Yea I actually suggested that ask a ZP idea to FR and it was going to be incorporated into the forums and have a button for you to ask a ZP when you need it. They kind of need the info of the person incase that person is abusing it and spamming or asking pointless questions. I mean, a ZP should be able to do their job while still knowing the name of the player asking them a question. It was basically meant to show your question and your response in a screen, and act as a thread with "posts" that ZPs would reply to in a queue for the ZPs.

As for #11, yea, but really you should be able to skate throughout all of winter. Zone didn't do that this year and instead made it on Christmas. Honestly the only reason that's there is because gani staff had nothing to do while I was working on Zone. They did their ganis quickly and had nothing to do, and skating is boring as ****. Plus player levels do nothing. It's basically a quality update, rather than a quantity update.

Alex Damian 01-09-2017 08:10 PM

These staff probably don't even know what In Demand is

G Fatal 01-09-2017 08:15 PM

Such an old thread... :rolleyes: Idk if it ever got updated probably not.

Melon* 01-10-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

I like ur melee base only k.

Ur 100 only base would make mercs K. or tons of people would make 100 hrs and sell... lmao.

fr, we need move to respawn.

The ask of a zp is ew. Just put in feedback that they can search "zone patrol" in search.

Also, can we stop being the only server where unstick me doesnt work(other than feedback)? k. thnkz.

At least the ask a ZP would be an addition to the game.

PigParty 01-10-2017 12:18 AM

Quote:

The idea is that it creates more competition. No one is going to join a guild led by one of those nards who gets 1k constantly in a new squad if they know that they're only helping to 100 hours and then the leader sells it and profits from it. It would be the go-to base for starter squads which would make it actually more competitive, and even a harder base to control for the constant 1k squads because of the continuous competition from smaller squads.

SlitherMaphasy 01-10-2017 10:44 AM

Just have one spar option, no robot spar, sword spar or whatever the other variables are. Just original gun vs gun spar.
The showdown event would be fun if there was a seasonal tournament too.

Ryan 01-10-2017 12:49 PM

I agree with all of these ideas, though I doubt if any of them would ever be added.

PigParty 01-10-2017 02:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 755511)
I agree with all of these ideas, though I doubt if any of them would ever be added.

why would you think that??

are you saying Zone doesn't provide updates?!?!

the magic conch idea is ur favorite, right?