Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38797)

Snow7 04-14-2017 04:18 PM

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Trailer

The new trailer for The Last Jedi just came out!

Pretty keen for this!

PigParty 04-14-2017 06:59 PM

ew I really don't understand the love for star wars

Every time I hear people talking about who Luke's father is and now I guess you're all waiting to find out who someone else's father is? Just makes me feel like Star Wars is a soap opera in space.

Vulcan Blaze 04-14-2017 07:23 PM

I have been waiting for this Teaser Trailer for a huge amount of time.

Looks nothing like I imagined it to be.

I really wanted Luke to have some amazing fight scenes etc, but nothing along those lines were hinted at in this teaser.

I hope that Luke does indeed have some awesome fight scenes rather than just train Rey...

Anyways, cant wait for the movie!!

Asaiki 04-15-2017 12:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 777296)
ew I really don't understand the love for star wars

Every time I hear people talking about who Luke's father is and now I guess you're all waiting to find out who someone else's father is? Just makes me feel like Star Wars is a soap opera in space.

Same lol

BEH0LD iTz SAM 04-15-2017 05:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Vulcan Blaze (Post 777300)
I have been waiting for this Teaser Trailer for a huge amount of time.

Looks nothing like I imagined it to be.

I really wanted Luke to have some amazing fight scenes etc, but nothing along those lines were hinted at in this teaser.

I hope that Luke does indeed have some awesome fight scenes rather than just train Rey...

Anyways, cant wait for the movie!!

It's a teaser trailer, the movie doesn't come out for 8 months.

Lots of people also want to see that, not something they would want to spoil in a trailer let alone a teaser.
The trailer was good as it didn't show much however it did confirm what I was saying in the last starwars thread where they will be pushing that Luke is the last Jedi and that he has found that balance only exists when there is the lightside AND the darkside so he has become something beyond either a Jedi or a Sith.

That's why in the trailer he says something about the Jedi being no longer, and before that Rey is talking about the Light and the Dark/ balance.

I would say the chances of you seeing Luke fighting in his most powerful form is almost 100%. This is the new trilogy, they need a way to set themselves apart, and judging from the force power they are showing Rey to have from lifting all the rocks at once I'd say we will be seeing Luke/ Rey/ Kylo using the force like we haven't seen in any of the other films.
If Luke wasn't going to be fighting they wouldn't have shown/ made it apparent that he still has his green lightsaber and done what they did with Yoda where his lightsaber was lost- and therefore was not going to be seen fighting.

Really still hoping for Rey to have the dual bladed lightsaber she constructs from her lightsaber looking staff. If anyone has seen the Battlefront 2 trailer where it has Rey and Darth Maul on each side of eachother, to me it really looks like Rey is also holding a dual saber.

http://download.gamezone.com/uploads...ttlefront2.jpg

Maul obviously has a dual saber, and the way Rey is holding it is basically the same as Maul is holding his (hand position, stance etc), you just cant see whether there is a handle or another blade from Reys saber since the Battlefront text covers it.
I'm still holding onto my prediction that to separate herself from Anakin (his saber) something will either happen to it or she will take it apart, realise her staff she had throughout the first was made up of lightsaber parts, and use those parts/ anakins saber crystal to make a dual saber. Although i'd prefer if the saber was lost completely and she had a new saber colour like orange or something. Grey would make sense with what they'll probably do with the ending of the trilogy but I just think the white/ grey saber looks boring

Rey's staff