Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Gst 2018 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40325)

Gunz 04-16-2018 02:49 AM

Gst 2018

Any idea on if the Gang spar Tournament will return to Ol West this year

J* 04-19-2018 12:14 AM

The question is whether someone actually wants to host such an event, which can be tricky. Theres only been one gst in west to date and it was recieved with alot of negative and toxic feedback which would probably discourage most to even do it.

Saint Revla 05-08-2018 12:52 PM

GST on west...is ahh'' Unfair.
If you look at last year...80% of the community is just bad...No Offense.
Let me explain this opinion of mine!

Before gst began everyone knew who would be in the top 4....BEFORE IT BEGAN!!
Because the spar community is very small, meaning sparrers befriend sparrers similar to basers have more base friends. And friends join friends since it is supposed to be fun!
Put a Base gang VS Spar gang...Then you get a match like Reward vs Manifestation or Enjoi vs Silence...the match was done within 50-seconds. GST is fun but our spar community is very small and unlike era our matches would be over fast...a gst where the finals begin within 50 minutes is a pity. Tbh I want more sparrers before having a new GST so there is more competition for the spar comminity. If you know what I am trying to explain despite of my messy sentences and line-up towards the conclusion

Gunz 05-14-2018 03:47 AM

its different this year trust me

Darkk 05-14-2018 09:16 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saint Revla (Post 811548)
GST on west...is ahh'' Unfair.
If you look at last year...80% of the community is just bad...No Offense.
Let me explain this opinion of mine!

Before gst began everyone knew who would be in the top 4....BEFORE IT BEGAN!!
Because the spar community is very small, meaning sparrers befriend sparrers similar to basers have more base friends. And friends join friends since it is supposed to be fun!
Put a Base gang VS Spar gang...Then you get a match like Reward vs Manifestation or Enjoi vs Silence...the match was done within 50-seconds. GST is fun but our spar community is very small and unlike era our matches would be over fast...a gst where the finals begin within 50 minutes is a pity. Tbh I want more sparrers before having a new GST so there is more competition for the spar comminity. If you know what I am trying to explain despite of my messy sentences and line-up towards the conclusion

90% of the iclassic spar community is bad, let alone the rest of the server that participates. We get some teams manipulating the brackets and reaching the finals only to be swept (Silver, No1, vis b team, etc.) Others have attempted to place top 3 for 4+ years and only achieved this once (Jimbo and Rex lol.)

The iclassic gst is successful regardless and is still fun for most so it’s a dumb way to discourage a tournament. Especially on a dead game with a 100 population like olwest that needs something more entertaining than towering/basing and role playing as cowgirls

Pikahika~ 05-15-2018 10:20 AM

Ahahah i always thought gst was a funny thing and ya i can confirm both yes the last gst on west sparring gangs destroyed basing gangs and on classic yes ALOT of teams suck. I would know i tried a few times and failed myself :D R.I.P DoT. ( still love u all tho) amyway i think. Gst is still great and even if you suck so what i think it should just be something you can join with your friends for fun to right? The issue i think is the sheer SIZE of gst on era and west on era it might not be an issue cause player count but on west a team of like 11 vs another team of 11 thats huge lol and 11 of the best sparrera on the server just form 1 or 2 super teams. What if we made it smaller? Like classic does 5v5. Even tho your guild can have 25 members . im not saying do 5v5 but mayne a smaller size would be nice i think the last system and eras isnt good for us.

FearRrr 07-01-2018 01:20 AM

Gunz your not even good at spar why do you even care

IspringOlWest 07-04-2018 05:50 PM

Don't worry babes ill host it <3

FearRrr 07-22-2018 05:17 AM

Rrr and Sven are hosting this years gst