Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Delteria (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Delteria Beta Information (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40149)

Fae 01-10-2018 09:38 PM

Delteria Beta Information

Hello, Graalians! In short, what Delteria passing Apple's inspection means is that beta will hopefully be able to start sometime soon. However, before we actually start the tests themselves we would like those accepted to join the Official Delteria Discord so that they may report bugs and submit suggestions directly to us.

Just a forewarning: If your Discord email does NOT match the email you signed up with for beta testing access, you will not be allowed to participate in the development conversations.

Those who received an email in the first place will soon receive another with the Discord invite link.

We can't wait to see those who have been accepted there. Thank you for your continued patience.

G Fatal 01-10-2018 09:49 PM

I don’t get why other thread was shut? and not sure why we wasn’t told about the emailing matching the email signed up on before :s SWINGS AND ROUNDABOUTS

5hift 01-10-2018 09:50 PM

RIP my hopes and dreams of slipping into the beta even though I didn't get an E-mail.

G Fatal 01-10-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by 5hift (Post 806614)
RIP my hopes and dreams of slipping into the beta even though I didn't get an E-mail.

Don’t worry #2020 is coming soon :giggle:

5hift 01-10-2018 09:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by G Fatal (Post 806615)
Don’t worry #2020 is coming soon :giggle:

Sooner than I expected.

MysticalDragon 01-10-2018 09:53 PM

That's because we wasn't going to do the discord prior, this is something we decided recently. Sometimes we're allowed to create/make the rules as we go or should I say as it fits delteria. We wanted to bring the community a little bit closer to the devs to help us polish delteria.

Aftermath 01-10-2018 11:40 PM

hey it says the invite is already expired so thats a problem

Eugeen 01-10-2018 11:47 PM

Did something happen to the discord?
I just logged back into my account and I’m not in it anymore

Vladamir Blackthorne 01-10-2018 11:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aftermath (Post 806627)
hey it says the invite is already expired so thats a problem

Uh... I don't see the invite in my inbox. You sure you are trying the right one?

Aftermath 01-10-2018 11:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 806629)
Uh... I don't see the invite in my inbox. You sure you are trying the right one?

yup i got an email with the discord code and it says it's expired

Nibbles 01-10-2018 11:54 PM

Feelsbadman. Been waiting for over a year and couldn't get into beta

Fae 01-11-2018 12:02 AM

Yeah guys, sorry about that. A new, separate Discord server has been created. Please check your emails at this point. In retrospect, we realized a separate server was easier to manage.

Again, we're sorry about that.

Eugeen 01-11-2018 12:08 AM

Quote:

Posted by Fae (Post 806632)
Yeah guys, sorry about that. A new, separate Discord server has been created. Please check your emails at this point. In retrospect, we realized a separate server was easier to manage.

Again, we're sorry about that.

Ahh that’s fine then, joined the new one

TomatoPanda 01-11-2018 11:22 AM

Was this discord approved by portha? I remember west had a server but it got removed over legal issues.

If aloud now will there be a server for when its officially released for the community? If so I love the approach you guys are having with the community compared to past teams hiding everything.

Fae 01-11-2018 05:11 PM

I’m not really sure how temporary and or permanent the Discord. The Discord is allowed because it is helping us identify bugs more quickly.

On a side note- those who did not receive mobile beta access can get access to the PC client through delteria.graalonline.com. It has been opened for PC users, but mobile bugs will be prioritized and our main focus. Flash is opened to let more people enjoy the server in this testing phase.