Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   What were the first players you remember from when you started Graal (iClassic)? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40820)

GOAT 08-27-2018 07:37 AM

What were the first players you remember from when you started Graal (iClassic)?

Nostalgia time!!!

So what were some of the first players you remember and why do you remember them?

1. S3xy Chic4na - introduced me to Graal

2. Bartholomew Kuma (know him since week 1 and still talk to him once in a while outside of Graal.

3. Black Starr (best pkr I ever saw. Met her about my 4th week when i was able to go into the zone. Showed me how to be a heal pkr)

4. Fork the Skywalker (met him same as Starr. Showed me how to troll pk)

5. Kill Bill (meet him same as Starr and fork. my first frenemy)

6. Simple-Ez (met him through Bart between my 4th and 7th week. The only dude that constantly made me lol)

Howl 08-27-2018 07:53 AM

koloshow was one of my best mates when i first started and we made this family guild called fuzzy which was sick

Rusix 08-27-2018 12:35 PM

Shade and Rusix.
Shade was my first guild leader, And taught me pretty much everything in graal from sparring to PK, And i also picked up his lazy side of not even sparring or PKing or really anything for that matter. Rusix was my best friend for the longest time, I even took on his name when he asked me if I wanted to be named Rusix when he left graal, Didn't plan on keeping it and was gonna change it back to Kiyan but it stuck since more people know me as Rusix than Kiyan.

Eugeen 08-27-2018 03:45 PM

iBubble.
Honestly the nicest person I've ever met on graal, spent countless hours basing and messing around together.

Zetectic 08-27-2018 06:12 PM

I can’t remember anyone specific on top of my head... I mean I had couple friends that were wearing gif wing shield, but their names were wiped off of my head years ago.

(now you mention it,) I remember Kill Bill from sparring and he was decent (had 3k-2k). Spar ratio used to correlated to your skills and most had negative spar stats. My era it was rare to see anyone beyond 2:1+ ratios.

In the other hand, I met tons of people when they were a noob. Some grew like a monster.

DoubleliftGraal 08-27-2018 10:14 PM

Beatles

Scott (Characters Japan Pray)

Many people from Characters Japan

Divine Impera--> RP?

Green Valeria--> RP

Cyril Ryste--> Horrible sparrer

David Mamba --> had a horrible gst back then

Spar (2013-now)

Toich

Northern Sign

Valerians

iHot 08-28-2018 06:36 AM

The one person I remember well is JamesJaames, we had a guild called “Hot” (origin of my in game name as well) and JJ was a pretty well-known guy around the community for things like the Bushtown Prank (https://youtu.be/R08O-cP3Kuo)

Another person I remember was the admin Lollipop*, her graphics were so widely used around Graal, she made so many shields, when snowtown and the area by Nexus was released a lot of her graphics were changing the style that everyone was used to. I also won her hide and seek game once.

There are countless guilds I remember being a part of including Venus Gospel, I managed to get join and was in the guild when they reached 1k tower hours and Azrael put the hat in revolution for a gralat. I still have the hat to this day but I don’t think many people know who Venus Gospel is. I also have the Snow Assassins 1k hat but that one was kind of bland looking I never did like it.

Oh and no matter how much a player complains about lag now it will NEVER compare to the early days of Revolution and Nexus.

kush420swagYOLO 08-28-2018 08:31 AM

Met a dude named Vod the first week graal came out he scammed me for my honor point then I didn’t play for a few months. Came back and found him again wearing the big eyeball head and I’d ask him to honor me back kinda became an inside joke between us. every time after that I’d always find him with that same head. About 4 years later I found him again i remember thinking it was cool to see people who were here from the beginning were still around years later regardless of what their interest were be it pk, spar, or just chatting. I still see him afk outside of battle arena from time to time. Coolest dude I never got to know.

Basi 08-28-2018 10:16 PM

GØD

jEZUZ

heracles

dante

rave

KIØ Demigod (OFFICIAL SNC) (the fake one)

qTiiP

iKING

i whip nigs

Ed

bomit

Mount 08-28-2018 10:34 PM

iPanda
Nyn
Azrael
Pimpsy G burger
Andy
YephenPeace

MisterFace 08-29-2018 12:11 AM

my good man Nate. We were best buddies and still talk sometimes. Good times.

Pokki 08-29-2018 12:15 AM

gød

Albie 08-29-2018 12:36 AM

ellybelly, was a cool admin and would drop in when people were towering
Maeby was always a good leader, wont forget those com days when I was still a kid

Heeble 08-29-2018 01:30 AM

GHØ$TKIŁLĒR190 - Introduced me to Graal

4-Lom 08-29-2018 05:01 AM

Rufus..?

*waits for angry response*