Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Old Memories (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37122)

DoubleliftGraal 10-14-2016 02:25 AM

Old Memories

If yall played this for a long time(More than 2 years), what memories do you have for this game?

I have many, but I cant think of em..

Weeno 10-14-2016 02:29 AM

Definitely a big memory is me taking a screenshot of everything. By the second year of me playing graal i had NINE THOUSAND photos and my ipad just shut down. And a few weeks ago it was revived somehow

Brick 10-14-2016 02:35 AM

I remember it was NYN's birthday and they had a big rainbow-themed party for him at the old revolution building.

Colin 10-14-2016 02:42 AM

About 3-4 years ago I met a stripper named Sarah (well that's what she told me, she looked like she could be a stripper tho and it explains all the tips she would get) in-game and she was basically a sugar mommy to 15 year old me and she ended up buying me a lot of Gralats.

I think some of you might know who I'm talking about, I believe her old guild name was Millionaire Club and she had a very very expensive guild house that had a ton of admin/famous player statues.

We did a lot of 2p mount glitching out of map and since our accounts were linked we both received an 8000 hour ban, to my knowledge she's never gotten back into so we haven't spoken in years, just looked now and her last login was actually 65 days ago, she was a pretty cool person.

TWIZ 10-14-2016 02:43 AM

The sliding hack where you hold the grab button and it moves you in all four directions and you let go of it to place yourself in that spot

Thallen 10-14-2016 05:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Colin (Post 737177)
About 3-4 years ago I met a stripper named Sarah (well that's what she told me, she looked like she could be a stripper tho and it explains all the tips she would get) in-game and she was basically a sugar mommy to 15 year old me and she ended up buying me a lot of Gralats.

Damn, you would have had a field day with Mya

Only old memory I have from iClassic is coming online the very first day the Facebook server came out… I thought it was garbage because of the low playercount but it was cool because there were a lot of old PC players online and sparring
I didn't know until months later when I came back and gave the server a try again that you could buy VIP and access the iOS server

Areo 10-14-2016 06:01 AM

The old railroad. That is pure nostalgia for me because of how much it sprawled across the map. Having a friend GameCenter summon(remember those?) me to the pet shop on the cliff below and to the left of Sardon since I didn't have a drasine then.

That area to the left of burger refuge also had some trail track I believe, I remember tons of people using the rainbow morphs in there. The old cave in deadwood where you could hop on top of the walls and walk around(that was funny. Only a single area on the map that that's possible now I believe).

The old password treehouses were a blast, I really miss those. One was to far right of brothers, I forget where the other one was. Oh yeah, near Jesus Freaks I think. I also remember seeing Azrael's club for the first time. That was a blast.

Clown 10-14-2016 07:30 AM

When you had to search the map for a black cat and if you found it you got the black cat morph

Eugeen 10-14-2016 09:35 AM

Glitching and giving people trips to locations you normally couldn't get to.
Usually took like 5 random people with me and guided them around all the warps etc

Strum 10-14-2016 10:14 AM

-Being the leader of Spartiate FR
-Skyping drunk admins *cough* TD
-Glitching through walls with 2p mount
-Old mod tower

Sardon 10-14-2016 11:45 AM

When I started a cultist movement called sardism
and when I lead my guild on graal : Estela which still exists but off of graal.

Striken 10-14-2016 01:31 PM

When you got carried in gst xd

Sir Travis 10-14-2016 01:59 PM

The huge party/lottery/wheel o' prizes for the anniversary party. Or the Nexus with the food conveyer belt of Japanese cuisine and the gumball/pet machine dealy :)

Ethacon 10-14-2016 02:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sir Travis (Post 737226)
The huge party/lottery/wheel o' prizes for the anniversary party. Or the Nexus with the food conveyor belt of Japanese cuisine and the gumball/pet machine dealy :)

omg the anniversary a couple years ago so was fun af.

The last one we had was such a disappointment, a few hats were available to buy in onnet general, I think I bought one anyways.

TWIZ 10-14-2016 04:59 PM

when you had to search for the snowman around the map to get the snowman body in christmas 2010