Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   2019-2020 NFL Season Predictions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41712)

Reggie* 11-28-2019 08:38 AM

2019-2020 NFL Season Predictions

My Prediction
Share Yours!!!

I know this is extremely late considering we are going into either week 11 or 12, but I have actually had predictions for the rest of the Regular Season and going up through the playoffs.

Not anything major regarding the regular season. I was thinking the Colts were gonna take division instead of Texans, but because of that close game it might not happen.

I also think the Seahawks are gonna take the division lead from the 49ers. Would have helped if the 49ers lost this past Sunday but sadly they didn’t.

In the NFC Playoffs I personally think the Saints will win out, and so will the Seahawks. I think these two teams will have 1st and 2nd seed (Seahawks 1st). I then think the Vikings and the 49ers will be in the wildcard. 49ers being 5th seed and Vikings 6th. The packers will be 3rd seed and the cowboys 4th seed. The Packers will face the 49ers and lose (seeds 3 v 5) then the Cowboys will beat the Vikings (seeds 4 v6) The Cowboys will go to second round of the divisional playoffs and lose to the Seahawks (seeds 1 v 4) and the 49ers will lose to the Saints (seeds 2 v 5) now if the Seahawks get the wildcard I think they will work their way up to the divisional and be in the NFC Champ against the Saints. Also if the Saints lose to the 49ers week 14 then the NFC championship is probably gonna be 49ers vs Seahawks.

So besides that the AFC Championship is gonna be the Ravens vs Patriots and the Ravens will go to the Super Bowl. I say this because Texans and Colts suck. Raiders will probably be in playoffs and lose as well as the bills whomst will also lose. Possible Bills vs Ravens in the AFC championship but I doubt that highly.

Super Bowl is gonna either be Saints v Ravens or Seahawks v Ravens.

^^slight chance 49ers Vs Ravens but doubt highly

Miner05 11-28-2019 04:45 PM

Miami dolphins are gonna win the Super Bowl

Ghettoicedtea 12-04-2019 09:33 AM

Cheatriots suck
Da bears are big gay
Vikings are even bigger gay
The Rams are traitors to stl and purposely sandbagged to get out and screwed over taxpayers
The packers are based.

TomatoPanda 12-09-2019 04:35 AM

Ravens vs. Patriots/Bills/Chiefs AFC Championship
49rs/Packers/Seahawks NFC Championship
Most likely Ravens vs. 49rs super bowl again with it being a close game

Lamar Jackson for MVP

Reggie* 12-09-2019 04:37 AM

Hell no. It’s gonna be Saints or Seahawks vs Ravens.
Ravens winning.
Lamar getting MVP

GOAT 01-08-2020 04:23 PM

Dallas Cowboys interm SB champs.

Sawyer 01-09-2020 03:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 829448)
Dallas Cowboys interm SB champs.

Dallas Cowboys aka the Superbowl winner of prime-time spotlights for no reason

GOAT 01-10-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sawyer (Post 829475)
Dallas Cowboys aka the Superbowl winner of prime-time spotlights for no reason

I agree they haven’t done anything in the last 20+ years, but their spotlight was earned by the teams of the 70’s and 90’s.