Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Total Stats (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40558)

Fp* 06-08-2018 12:46 PM

Total Stats

What ever happened to total pks, total bks, total spar point things, total guild time?
No idea why it was removed but if there was a valid reason let me know.
Anywho, is it possible to implement this back into the game?

Zetectic 06-08-2018 01:53 PM

I am confused? what is this total stat you're talking about
was NGS released for beta testing?

regular stats are still there for me though

4-Lom 06-08-2018 02:03 PM

Some one missed the menu change fiasco.

https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40360

Master Shredder 06-08-2018 06:21 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 813264)
I am confused? what is this total stat you're talking about
was NGS released for beta testing?

regular stats are still there for me though

"total" leaderboard. Like era has this top 50 plates with the highest amount of whatever statistic it is. and same thing with gangs too 50 gangs with the highest amount of total base hours.

So on era there's a player with 1 million pks and he is #1 on the total player kills leaderboard. and so on. So on classic this would be too.

Meteor 06-08-2018 07:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fp* (Post 813262)
What ever happened to total pks, total bks, total spar point things, total guild time?
No idea why it was removed but if there was a valid reason let me know.
Anywho, is it possible to implement this back into the game?

If you're talking about leaderboards, they were probably removed because they seem sort of unreachable for new players at this point. If that's the case, it's not really a good reason though because anyone can still shoot for daily/weekly/monthly and there are plenty of players who could get on those all time leaderboards if they tried. I really doubt they'll ever bring them back, but I wish they would because it gives players who've put more time into the game a goal to strive for.

Zetectic 06-08-2018 08:03 PM

Oh that’s been gone for like couple yrs now lol. Yeah the removal reason was what meteor said. I’d love them to reform MoD library and just have a huge room with live updates and stuff. I am kind of ranking addict lol.

Meteor 06-08-2018 10:32 PM

Also I'm aware that all time leaderboards wouldn't work with filters which sucks, but who actually uses those anyway? The all time board could just not have them while the other boards do. At the very least the books in BA should be updated, but really there should be a constantly updating scoreboard.

Raeven 06-08-2018 11:43 PM

classic just doesn't care about the competitive aspects anymore..

Basi 06-09-2018 01:01 AM

Quote:

Posted by Raeven (Post 813292)
classic just doesn't care anymore..

yuh

Aguzo 06-10-2018 05:06 AM

from what i remember the total leaderboards were removed, since people have reached 1 million kills(anyu)/baddy kills. The idea was that it wasn't fair for newer players, since the one's who started earlier had the advantage. That's why every 3 months the season resets, and it gives other people a chance at top 10

they could still re-add it to the library in modtown
you see people like anyu who passed ?xenthic? in kills, sarah passed kevin and shan in wins, then that one dude (idk his name) passed jeffy and bancho in baddy kills
Quote:

Posted by Meteor (Post 813289)
Also I'm aware that all time leaderboards wouldn't work with filters which sucks, but who actually uses those anyway? The all time board could just not have them while the other boards do. At the very least the books in BA should be updated, but really there should be a constantly updating scoreboard.

good for certain things, like checking your rank among friends or seeing how many wins you have for the season

Zetectic 06-10-2018 06:58 AM

@aguzo His name is rebel with circled r.

Master Shredder 06-10-2018 06:53 PM

Duke on Era legitimately obtained his 1 million pls over several years. and he's still around. Anyu that was just a staff puppet and illegitimate asf.

Kiri92 06-11-2018 07:57 PM

What's NGS? Im noob soo idk ;-;