Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Babord Town Being Released Soon? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40320)

Ximithie 04-15-2018 01:02 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Get clickbaited.

Jk.

I went to delta island and saw this where babord is appeared to be released.

Attachment 25459

So i think it's coming like real soooooonnnnn...

Not exactly at delta but scroll down and you'll see btw I'm not joking fr if any of you think so

Basi 04-15-2018 02:13 AM

Oh wow. Yeah that is the Babord Insane Asylum. It was removed off the map a while back. Surprised to see it pop up now. I think you might be right.

MJ4 04-15-2018 02:25 AM

Why was it removed?

Perseus 04-15-2018 03:11 AM

this is satire
Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 809579)
Why was it removed?

Back in 2010, a famous hacker named Jeff terrorized Graal. He figured out how to unban himself and move players around, give people money and all kinds of goodies. After a few attempts to contain him, Jeff decided to pull the ultimate trick and move all the players to unaccessable Babord. Admins were fed up with him constantly moving everyone to Babord so they were forced to remove it. A few weeks later Jeff said he was done messing with Graal and quit. And they just never added it back.

Edit: that is a 10/10 fence i'm definitely using that design next time i play with the editor

Eugeen 04-15-2018 03:17 AM

Guess it’s back, doubt it’s for anything new when it still looks the same as before though

MJ4 04-15-2018 03:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 809588)
this is satire

Back in 2010, a famous hacker named Jeff terrorized Graal. He figured out how to unban himself and move players around, give people money and all kinds of goodies. After a few attempts to contain him, Jeff decided to pull the ultimate trick and move all the players to unaccessable Babord. Admins were fed up with him constantly moving everyone to Babord so they were forced to remove it. A few weeks later Jeff said he was done messing with Graal and quit. And they just never added it back.

Edit: that is a 10/10 fence i'm definitely using that design next time i plwy with the editor

I can tell classic had a great year that time lmaoo

Garutias 04-15-2018 03:24 AM

Hype

Ximithie 04-15-2018 03:55 AM

Quote:

this is satire

Edit: that is a 10/10 fence i'm definitely using that design next time i plwy with the editor

Cool story

4-Lom 04-15-2018 04:52 AM

Or maybe, just maybe, they're teasing you with ideas about stuff that COULD be there. But it's not like they do that regularly to make the game world feel diverse when it's not or anything.

Zorbi Cave, Golden Gate, Hammer Hints, Red Dragon Inn, Mausoleum, Bannon's Crypt, Gravity Tower, Eastern Pyramid, etc...

Xen" 04-15-2018 04:53 AM

Quote:

this is satire

Sad story

Faz 04-15-2018 05:34 AM

What if it’s just another Hat shop...

Thallen 04-15-2018 06:15 AM

happy acres POGGERS

Garutias 04-15-2018 06:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Faz (Post 809599)
What if it’s just another Hat shop...

the building looks to big for that
they might be working on something big here

but again it could just be added as another feature to taunt us as 4-Lom said.

Yami 04-15-2018 06:53 AM

There is nothing inside at the current time.

Basi 04-15-2018 01:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 809590)
Guess it’s back, doubt it’s for anything new when it still looks the same as before though

it actually doesnt look the same as before though. It was not originally encased around cliffs.