Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Body is a full faced mask etc.? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38650)

Master Shredder 03-25-2017 03:57 AM

Body is a full faced mask etc.?

4 Attachment(s)
I uploaded this body before months ago and it worked now why is it all of a sudde after i sell it and recolor it the system gives me bs disapprovals about it, like come on even this guy in the screenshot has it.

slyde 03-25-2017 04:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 773876)
I uploaded this body before months ago and it worked now why is it all of a sudde after i sell it and recolor it the system gives me bs disapprovals about it, like come on even this guy in the screenshot has it.

Accessories are now a thing, you can buy them in the castle. Which is why it is being rejected. You can probably report that person with an implemented accessory in their body and get it deleted.

Master Shredder 03-25-2017 05:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by slyde (Post 773882)
Accessories are now a thing, you can buy them in the castle. Which is why it is being rejected. You can probably report that person with an implemented accessory in their body and get it deleted.

Whatever ill remove the accessory then.

4-Lom 03-25-2017 08:19 AM

would help if there was an accessory sheathe that had a sword in it :P

Sky VS 03-25-2017 09:46 AM

Quote:

Posted by slyde (Post 773882)

Wow I didn't knew that , Imma sell my body with the sword in his back then .

slyde 03-25-2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sky VS (Post 773911)
Wow I didn't knew that , Imma sell my body with the sword in his back then .

I think u get a full refund if they remove it from you, so don't sell it for half price.

Sky VS 03-25-2017 01:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by slyde (Post 773928)
I think u get a full refund if they remove it from you, so don't sell it for half price.

Oooo So I should pm an Admin and say to him " Hey , I have a body with a fake accessory , 10k pls" ?

slyde 03-25-2017 08:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sky VS (Post 773931)
Oooo So I should pm an Admin and say to him " Hey , I have a body with a fake accessory , 10k pls" ?

I guess? I mean they fully refunded my head when it was deleted due to having a small flash. Though, I didn't ask for it to be refunded.

Sky VS 03-26-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by slyde (Post 773983)
I guess? I mean they fully refunded my head when it was deleted due to having a small flash. Though, I didn't ask for it to be refunded.

So wich admin should I contact for that ?

Jarace 03-26-2017 07:33 PM

You're allowed to have a sword or backpack on the back of your body, unless you just copy the accessory and paste it on there. Shoulder pads or epaulets of any kind are not allowed.

Since this thread has been bumped, I'd like to remind anyone reading that this post is a year old. The rules have changed, check this thread for the most recent rules.

Sky VS 03-26-2017 08:31 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 774105)
You're allowed to have a sword or backpack on the back of your body, unless you just copy the accessory and paste it on there. Shoulder pads or epaulets of any kind are not allowed.

Ooow okay but I sold it anyway to help me for my mini-game :)

Droid 03-27-2017 07:21 PM

RIP SLX

Master Shredder 03-29-2017 04:55 PM

Quote:

Posted by Jarace (Post 774105)

If you ARE allowed to then why is my body being denied for accessories :/ DO i have shoulder pads O.o Cus i dont have shoulder pads thats just shoulders, one with spikes

Jarace 03-29-2017 09:51 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 774540)
If you ARE allowed to then why is my body being denied for accessories :/ DO i have shoulder pads O.o Cus i dont have shoulder pads thats just shoulders, one with spikes

Those definitely look like shoulder pads to me. The spikes and the outline give them that appearance.

If you removed that part of it it would be approved.

Eugeen 03-29-2017 10:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 774540)

It actually is a shoulder pad, it's based off of the bandos chestplate from runescape but recolored