Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Development (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   Help with new playerworld server (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39877)

xPaiNx 11-08-2017 08:09 AM

Help with new playerworld server

We recently rented a server in playerworlds but we are having difficulties setting it up, anyone care to help us set this thing up because most of the tools used to set it up are outdated (cannot run on windows 10) and akari is a big noob (owner of server) and he cannot give us any powers within server pls help thanks.

ethacon 11-08-2017 01:31 PM

Good Job.

He wasted money.

Eugeen 11-08-2017 03:47 PM

Why did he buy a server when he has no knowledge on how to do anything

YernuMaster 11-08-2017 11:21 PM

Guessing he's a young oblivious child that managed to get ahold of his parents credit card and came up with the genius idea "Haha YES ILL BUY A SERVER SO I CAN ABUZE TOALS"

Morzan 11-09-2017 04:49 AM

I am willing to assist, however I highly suggest learning about how to run a server/server controls, message me on discord #Morzan9953

xPaiNx 11-10-2017 07:13 PM

You guys misunderstand, we are having problems setting it up because the programs used to set it up are outdated. I just made a joke about akari not knowing because he is a noob but in reality it's just that the level editor and even RC6 is not working the way they are supposed to.

ethacon 11-10-2017 07:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by xPaiNx (Post 800751)
You guys misunderstand, we are having problems setting it up because the programs used to set it up are outdated. I just made a joke about akari not knowing because he is a noob but in reality it's just that the level editor and even RC6 is not working the way they are supposed to.

/shrug

Don't buy playerworld servers?

Akari 11-11-2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Posted by YernuMaster (Post 800580)
Guessing he's a young oblivious child that managed to get ahold of his parents credit card and came up with the genius idea "Haha YES ILL BUY A SERVER SO I CAN ABUZE TOALS"

21 years old. Paid for it with my own money. Just wanted to have fun learning something new with friends. Speaking of young oblivious children though, you're really giving off those vibes man.

xPaiNx 11-11-2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by ethacon (Post 800754)
/shrug

Don't buy playerworld servers?

listen if you are just going to come in and not give any insightful info then please just don't comment at all, you seem to be the type of person who believes his opinions are facts. we wanted to mess around with graal so the best way was to get a server. What we forgot to take into account was the fact that playerworlds has not been updated in a while.

Perseus 11-12-2017 12:54 AM

Quote:

Posted by xPaiNx (Post 800845)
listen if you are just going to come in and not give any insightful info then please just don't comment at all, you seem to be the type of person who believes his opinions are facts. we wanted to mess around with graal so the best way was to get a server. What we forgot to take into account was the fact that playerworlds has not been updated in a while.

If you are ever looking for someone to mess with graal with, hmu
i'd like to mess too

YernuMaster 11-12-2017 09:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by Akari (Post 800812)
21 years old. Paid for it with my own money. Just wanted to have fun learning something new with friends. Speaking of young oblivious children though, you're really giving off those vibes man.

Lol, funny. IM the one giving off the vibe of being young and oblivious, but you don't see me wasting MY money on something if I haven't even got the FIRST CLUE of how to use or handle it, right? Exactly, because I'm smart and responsible with my money, as an adult should be. If you wanted to "experiment" with a server, maybe you should've saved your money and spent it more wisely on something you'd make use of and just experimented on someone else's server. Sound about right? :sarcastic:

Emerald 11-13-2017 02:01 AM

Let's ignore all of that this stuff happening above us!

Akari or Pain, what can you tell us about the server? What is it suppose to be about, do you guys have any knowledge about any dev division? Do you guys have a staff team (not counting police or events people). Any direction you wanna head in? etc

Eugeen 11-13-2017 11:26 AM

Quote:

Posted by Emerald (Post 800981)
Let's ignore all of that this stuff happening above us!

Akari or Pain, what can you tell us about the server? What is it suppose to be about, do you guys have any knowledge about any dev division? Do you guys have a staff team (not counting police or events people). Any direction you wanna head in? etc

How’s any of that relevant when they’ve already stated they just want a server to mess around on and that the main tools aren’t working for them

ethacon 11-13-2017 03:43 PM

Quote:

listen if you are just going to come in and not give any insightful info then please just don't comment at all, you seem to be the type of person who believes his opinions are facts.

Cool.

Quote:

we wanted to mess around with graal so the best way was to get a server. What we forgot to take into account was the fact that playerworlds has not been updated in a while.

Mess around with graal lol.

I didn't know that the fact that playerworlds has been long outdated was something to be forgotten.

Chance* 11-13-2017 04:06 PM

What is the matter with the server?
A detailed explanation please.