Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Report into death of Graal Online Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42099)

Rusix 06-13-2021 02:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 832470)
i never thought i'd see the day where i complain about the average player age being 15-17. we just gotta get the game more attention because i feel like a majority of graal's current aspects is still the same thing that got me hooked as a kid.

also for the love of god let players join guilds even if they're not identified. and let them talk too. like dang graal really just muted noobs and basically not allowed them to make friends

also if the game is really dying then the best we can do is preserve the current community. promote these forums and the sense of community.

There are other games that do disable your ability to speak in game until you're identified and not be able to join guilds or groups. This kind of mechanic isn't new, However, In graal's case this sounds like a bad move. As graal's main driving point and success, quite literally comes from the social aspect, taking out the social aspect is like taking out Pokemon from, Well, Pokemon. You wouldn't expect many people to play a pokemon-less game would you?

I don't even think graal, As much as I do hate to say it, can honestly be saved, It's true death can be postponed, but never avoided, You can try to keep the community together as long as you want, but it doesn't help when there is already a significant amount of players who are leaving, Even I myself have left, only came back to see how it is doing, And it looks like it went downhill. As much as I love the community it once had, even this will die. You can't force people to continue playing graal when graal has nothing to offer, especially looking at competitors, Sure graal has a social aspect, character customization, and if you're in era,west or zone, guns and so on. But practically thousands upon thousands of games that could compete in graal for these areas all have these, and all do it better.

miquios 06-24-2021 12:54 AM

so this game is really dead, huh?

SomeGuy 06-27-2021 07:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by miquios (Post 832479)
so this game is really dead, huh?

Yes

miquios 07-15-2021 03:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by SomeGuy (Post 832482)
Yes

It's a shame, but welll... i guess life goes on. But this forum became kinda comfy ngl

4-Lom 07-24-2021 11:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 832471)
it doesn't help when there is already a significant amount of players who are leaving, Even I myself have left, only came back to see how it is doing, And it looks like it went downhill.

:/ I don't play anymore but I still come back.

mmmk ?

4-Lom 08-31-2021 04:32 PM

Day 372... I found another bug yesterday. I reported it in the usual place on the forum. I'm not sure if the developers are alive anymore, or able to get outside and see the light of day, there's been no response in ages. Just keep swimming.

Yami 09-02-2021 04:07 PM

Everyone is busy!

4-Lom 09-03-2021 12:53 PM

And then dusty responded, one word answers but clear and to the point. Really all I need to keep complaining about issues in the game to fix :)