Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Site Information (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   How to make an account (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39204)

Rekkles 06-10-2017 05:48 PM

How to make an account

Ok so I made my account a while ago and my friend (9) really wants to join the forums however neither of us can figure out how to make it, we've searched the internet and... Nothing. If someone could give a link or just directions that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll rep whoever can help me first.

Shmegg 06-10-2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786376)
Ok so I made my account a while ago and my friend (9) really wants to join the forums however neither of us can figure out how to make it, we've searched the internet and... Nothing. If someone could give a link or just directions that'd be greatly appreciated. I'll rep whoever can help me first.

Registration isn't open right now.

Rekkles 06-10-2017 05:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 786378)
Registration isn't open right now.

1. Why not 2. When will it be?

Saeed 06-10-2017 06:03 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786379)
1. Why not 2. When will it be?

I think it's because of the large amount of alt accounts that signed-up in the past.

Rekkles 06-10-2017 06:08 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 786380)
I think it's because of the large amount of alt accounts that signed-up in the past.

Make it so that you can only make 1 acc a month and you can only make a max of 3 accs or something

Ducati 06-11-2017 02:09 AM

Or stop banning people for zero reasons so they don't have to make a new account? Just a thought.

Ryan 06-11-2017 02:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rekkles (Post 786381)
Make it so that you can only make 1 acc a month and you can only make a max of 3 accs or something

thats dumb, you should only be allowed one, and if ur dumb enough to get banned well then tough luck

Also I dont recommend a 9 year old going on these forums

Darlene 06-11-2017 03:15 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786432)
thats dumb, you should only be allowed one, and if ur dumb enough to get banned well then tough luck

Also I dont recommend a 9 year old going on these forums

I agree

Ducati 06-11-2017 03:28 AM

again - getting banned for zero reason is being dumb enough to get banned? how does that make sense? I'd love to know the reason as to why any of us have been banned? but did they give reason upon banning? No. Did we break any rules? No.
So no - it's not that straight forward.. and frustrating when people keep saying **** like that Ryan.

Ryan 06-12-2017 02:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ducati (Post 786443)
again - getting banned for zero reason is being dumb enough to get banned? how does that make sense? I'd love to know the reason as to why any of us have been banned? but did they give reason upon banning? No. Did we break any rules? No.
So no - it's not that straight forward.. and frustrating when people keep saying **** like that Ryan.

Repeating urself because u got ignored?

Getting banned for ZERO ABOSOLUTELY ZERO REASON NO WAY IS THERE NOT EVEN 1 REASON YOU SLICK RICK is very unlikely, you sound like you've had a bad experience

Sig. 06-12-2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ryan (Post 786573)
Repeating urself because u got ignored?

Getting banned for ZERO ABOSOLUTELY ZERO REASON NO WAY IS THERE NOT EVEN 1 REASON YOU SLICK RICK is very unlikely, you sound like you've had a bad experience

Shouldn't talk if you have zero clue about graals politics

Shmegg 06-12-2017 10:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by Saeed (Post 786380)

This is part of the reason, yes. We'll possibly have an alternative option ready later this week.

Quote:

Posted by Paddie (Post 786592)
Exactly! If Jarace Feare stop banning me, I won't make accounts anymore. Why do I get banned for the same reason when I've learned my lesson. He doesn't play and won't let me play neither. Some admins abuse their power. I hate when people try to control me GRRRRRRRRRRR.

This is about Graalians, not iClassic.

Paddie 06-12-2017 10:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 786594)
This is part of the reason, yes. We'll possibly have an alternative option ready later this week.

This is about Graalians, not iClassic.

Really lol? I'm paddie, don't correct me if I wrong WTF! I'm sorry I don't read many comments because I can't understand the English language. I will look at them next time before I post something interesting :D.

5hift 06-13-2017 11:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786577)

Uh for your information Ryab is the senator of the Graalians Discord.

He is a highly influential figure in the Graal Parliament and is not to be mistaken with peons like you.

Ryan 06-14-2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Posted by Sig. (Post 786577)

elaborate?