Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   New Update Announcement? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42072)

Rilo 12-16-2020 07:53 AM

New Update Announcement?

1 Attachment(s)
Seems to be a big update since its being on twitch, Im very curious and excited for the announcement. My thoughts so far is that it could be for Babord Town finally being released, or since It didn’t specifically say classic my other guesses were Graal 3D, or Delteria ioS release. Whats everyone elses guesses/predictions?

Mars96 12-16-2020 03:38 PM

we had this same twitch announcement a few months ago and it's only about new instruments.. so don't expect something big unless they are finally ready to release it...

4-Lom 12-17-2020 07:29 AM

Pet store.

McCullough 12-17-2020 12:12 PM

I guess the concept is cool but there absolutely isn't a point to buying them, just another expensive cosmetic item to have in the house. Although it was mentioned there would more features added with pets, possibly competitive-based, but don't count on it.

Sir Travis 12-17-2020 02:44 PM

Yeah

Pet store
The damn hype train got me good this time, I figured it was gonna be new lands with new adventures

SomeGuy 12-17-2020 08:16 PM

Can someone say when it releases

Green 12-18-2020 04:05 AM

His name is soon 2 be dead because I don’t play anymore to care for it.

https://i.imgur.com/1hczAaa.png

Mars96 12-18-2020 04:50 AM

pets can die?

Green 12-18-2020 07:20 AM

Quote:

Posted by Mars96 (Post 832045)
pets can die?

They seem to have a health and food bar so I assume they can or something similar of the sort.

Green 12-18-2020 08:53 AM

I am 99% sure I bought a food bowl and cat scratching post thing but they aren’t anywhere in any of my inventories. Are they bugged?

McCullough 12-18-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by Green (Post 832046)
They seem to have a health and food bar so I assume they can or something similar of the sort.

There are Happiness, Energy, Hunger and Hygiene stats.

They won't die, but if any of those stats are too low, you won't be able to take them out for walks around graal which is probably the most significant thing you can do with pets.

If their energy level is too tired, they'll just want to sleep. If their hunger stat is too low, their energy and happiness will start to drop. If you don't groom or wash them, they get all nasty and stuff and that will also affect their happiness.

Begs the question though. We have all these stats for pets but never have there ever been stats like this for ourselves. Strange.

Numbrero 12-18-2020 07:41 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Shhh..
He sleepi

GOAT 12-19-2020 05:46 AM

The competitive community must be thrilled with this update.

McCullough 12-19-2020 02:30 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 832054)
The competitive community must be thrilled with this update.

It really is a shame. I guess it's cool, and it's another thing to kind of take care of but there isn't any need for it. There are plenty of games that introduce some kind of pet system where they can be of some valueable use for quests or maybe even in BK or PK.

I was fascinated by what the streamer responded with when replying to a question. I think it was a question about the dogs being able to do more things or fight, and the streamer said, "Not right now, but blah blah blah-"

This may be an indication for something more inclusive than simply walking the dog around the world.

There are so many ideas you could put together with pets. So many quest ideas, maybe a pet could be useful and help for certain types of bounties in order to save lots of time.

Maybe with the stats included with the pets, perhaps a new system could be included to a similar degree. Right now, nobody needs to do anything to take care of their character and there isn't any real performance value for how your character is since there aren't any statistic values for players, only pets.

4-Lom 12-20-2020 03:43 AM

Only players with pets can get into baboard.

🤣