Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Minor Suggestions (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36137)

Zetectic 07-04-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 720667)
Yeah, I guess one sideroom for negative sparrers. Only negative sparrers can enter.
One sideroom for positive sparrers, negative sparrers can enter if they want to.
For the negative room, maybe you can stay there, until you have a 2.0 ratio, if you are below 1,000 wins. After 1,000 wins or above 2.0 ratio, then you have to use the positive room.

^this. but i will let the cap to be ~3000 wins if you are negative.

Aguzo 07-04-2016 04:26 PM

Quote:

Posted by Zetectic (Post 720676)
^this. but i will let the cap to be ~3000 wins if you are negative.

Yeah, I meant that as after 1,000 wins and you are positive, but no more than a 2.0 ratio. If you go above a 2.0, then you have to use the positive room, until you fall to a 1.5 (If you fall to a 1.5).
If you are negative though, you can keep using the negative room, but yeah, maybe just until 3,000 wins. Not sure though, but I guess there should be a cap, so no one goes in there to mess with less skilled players.

Weeno 07-05-2016 03:28 PM

I dislike how layer 3 furniture glow in the dark. Maybe fix that? Or have an option to turn off the glow

4-Lom 07-05-2016 06:12 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 720923)
I dislike how layer 3 furniture glow in the dark. Maybe fix that? Or have an option to turn off the glow

I love the glow.

An alternative, in my eyes, would be to add a -1 layer. This would allow carpets to function with tables and other objects (chairs) a lot more intuitively.

4-Lom 07-06-2016 05:15 AM

Remove "Invite to House," "Invite to Guild House," and "Recruit to Guild" options from menus when you tap another character and their settings are 'ignore invitations.'

Saves time.

Ivy 07-06-2016 05:47 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 721105)
Remove "Invite to House," "Invite to Guild House," and "Recruit to Guild" options from menus when you tap another character and their settings are 'ignore invitations.'

Saves time.

Pls

Eugeen 07-06-2016 07:26 AM

We should add more minors to the game.

Perseus 07-06-2016 07:32 AM

(Crappy suggestion: Incoming)

Dev team should make all the towns like Balamb. Everywhere else is just; pathway, house, tree, npc, house, pathway tree. Balamb has barrels and potted plants sitting about. It just gives a bit more detail. And they should add vendor carts that sell random crap. (Like the ones in York but those are hats.)

Ark 07-06-2016 07:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by percy (Post 721151)
(Crappy suggestion: Incoming)

Dev team should make all the towns like Balamb. Everywhere else is just; pathway, house, tree, npc, house, pathway tree. Balamb has barrels and potted plants sitting about. It just gives a bit more detail. And they should add vendor carts that sell random crap. (Like the ones in York but those are hats.)

Those are RIP

4-Lom 07-07-2016 06:00 AM

How about in the guild-house spar room, if the bomb that explodes correlates with whatever bomb you have equipped? So like, if you have a cake bomb, it explodes as per the cake bomb's skin? Possible?

Pr0m4N V.14 07-08-2016 03:18 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 721454)
How about in the guild-house spar room, if the bomb that explodes correlates with whatever bomb you have equipped? So like, if you have a cake bomb, it explodes as per the cake bomb's skin? Possible?

I honestly think a gong would be better

Aguzo 07-09-2016 10:51 PM

Make more baddy like dungeons? By that I mean you go through a cycle of levels where you end up getting a set amount of points once you finish. Then, you start from the beginning and complete it again. Bats were very fun due to that. Staying in the same level, kinda boring.

4-Lom 07-10-2016 06:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 722379)
Make more baddy like dungeons? By that I mean you go through a cycle of levels where you end up getting a set amount of points once you finish. Then, you start from the beginning and complete it again. Bats were very fun due to that. Staying in the same level, kinda boring.

More areas like the bandit layer with minor puzzles and some re-openable chests would be sweet. It's entertaining, rewarding, replayable, and sometimes you meet some friends there who you haven't seen in a while...

Eugeen 07-10-2016 07:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 722379)

Probably never gonna happen, has been scrapped in the past plus server wouldn't be able to handle that

4-Lom 07-13-2016 07:15 AM

Bomb/Arrow "Storage" as a furniture object? Something that you could grab and deposit bombs/arrows into so that you could 'save' a bunch for later when you wanted to farm... or go do some towering or whatever...