Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   You cannot farm on another players' guild house anymore (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41882)

Jake x 04-12-2020 04:24 AM

Update: You can't farm on someone's house too

2 Attachment(s)
Is this update intentional or not? If its a bug please fix it. This is the worst update ever.
I've tested it, no gralats will pop out on an empty farm. It won't level up too.

Edit: tested on house too
I tested it and there's literally no gralat dropping

Ivy 04-12-2020 05:46 AM

Big yikes. This game is taking a turn for the worst. So glad I got to play during the glory years

Mars96 04-12-2020 05:54 AM

Rip codeshops

Twinny 04-12-2020 06:07 AM

I had the original idea to allow gralats to be locked so I provided the implementation. At the time, it seemed like a great idea but looking at all these horrid codeshops, I regret it. Although this might be a bit drastic, I'd support the death of codeshops.

Garutias 04-12-2020 11:14 AM

HAHAHAHHAHA funniest crap ive ever seen

SomeGuy 04-12-2020 01:34 PM

What the actual F- . This better be reverted - oh, wait, is this just another one of Toonslabs ideas for scrounging more money?

Crono 04-12-2020 01:48 PM

All certain dev groups focus on is actual money and it's not even subtle anymore.

imSupah 04-13-2020 08:53 AM

Quote:

Posted by Ivy (Post 830317)
Big yikes. This game is taking a turn for the worst. So glad I got to play during the glory years

Aren't we all? Glory years were the best years.

4-Lom 04-13-2020 04:51 PM

Just a grind forever now.

Jake x 04-13-2020 08:02 PM

yea, so they added a new bee to stop you from farming and also you can't giveaway gralats anymore so rip to those people who makes mini games, fashion show stuff,etc. and gralats as prize, rip code shops, gfx editors, people who sell food. RIP FARMING SYSTEM

Weeno 04-13-2020 11:47 PM

You're gonna get rid of something that's been here and been the focal point of money making/giving since the dawn of this games creation? I hope whoever behind this is reading this. Whoever you are thanks for making this game one step closer to extinction

TomatoPanda 04-13-2020 11:53 PM

Doesn't this make code shops useless now? (Sorry I havn't played classic since they removed snow and york towers) I know people that invested millions of gralats into making their code shops on classic and your now telling me they can no longer make gralats from them anymore? This was a VERY stupid or VERY greedy decision and if you think this is gonna make more gralat pack sales your wrong. I feel so bad for you classic players first they destroy towering now they destroy code shops.

4-Lom 04-14-2020 06:21 AM

Yeah... Better tweak the conveyors back so that they move everything like it did initially...

Also, by removing the ability to give money back and forth within houses, the game just got less social. Thousands of players interact with others through games and mini events with the objective of giving that money they've farmed up in their house away at the end.

Hope this is temporary or a precursor to an open trade system... Otherwise the community just took another huuuuge hit.

Systematic removal of the ability to make money over the last 2 years is kind of violating the trust players have in the administration here. Raising prices is fine. Killing gameplay features without replacing them with equivalent or better ones... It will gut the long term player community.

After thought...

I just dropped 99 bombs in house and spawned 3 gralat. That's pretty much suicide for your free to play community.

#Princess 04-15-2020 09:47 PM

We all moving to ol west or I’m gonna make a Roman type one that will be like 09 graal

SomeGuy 04-15-2020 10:18 PM

Quote:

Posted by #Princess (Post 830389)
We all moving to ol west or I’m gonna make a Roman type one that will be like 09 graal

Heh. Ol west is okay but its been like three days since easter and they still aint released that easter stall thing near the main area. I mean...seriously...so lazy.