Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Furniture Wishlist! (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21754)

4-Lom 10-14-2013 12:45 PM

Furniture Wishlist!

Just a couple things I thought may be easy to implement and really useful...

One would be an object to count and display the amount of gralats in your farm... something that could just take all the gralats in the level and tell you a total amount? Maybe on touch?

Another would be an item that, when a player gets killed in a level, warps them to its location - a method of controlling and removing people who had died in a home-brew event style game.

Anyone else have an idea?

Livid 10-14-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 419642)
Just a couple things I thought may be easy to implement and really useful...

One would be an object to count and display the amount of gralats in your farm... something that could just take all the gralats in the level and tell you a total amount? Maybe on touch?

Another would be an item that, when a player gets killed in a level, warps them to its location - a method of controlling and removing people who had died in a home-brew event style game.

Anyone else have an idea?

I like the display of gralats idea, my idea is furniture that tells you the friends that visited your house the most, you know like putting a picture of there graal avatars faces or there names.

Zoologist 10-14-2013 01:50 PM

The gralat idea would be quite nice, all we need is a command you can put in furniture similar to the ones that tell you and other plaers their ID or sword/codes.

Rufus 10-14-2013 01:54 PM

A 'spawn point' furniture would be cool.

Livid 10-14-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Rufus (Post 419660)

Is it possible to make that a reality then rufus ol'chum?

ufoburan 10-14-2013 03:02 PM

I would like to see the pokemon style warpers that where recently seen in Rufus's maze for sell as a furniture item that you could set in various locations around your house to warp around inside your house. I also would like to see a few common items on the map made into furniture items such as the cannons around york town,maybe a small boat,ect.

I like the two previous mentioned ideas,but I don't know if an furniture item is needed to tell total gralat amount maybe just a comand or option to display it,and only the home owner should be able to see it because to many people beg for donations as it is.

4-Lom 10-15-2013 03:49 AM

Another couple ideas came to mind - in particular with carpeting.

One could be a resizable carpet (the current ones are either an odd number or even number of tiles across, which is alright but leads to issues with symmetry or aesthetic alignment).

Another was a carpet that you could change the color on, similarly to clothing...

Thanks, guys!

Cervus 10-15-2013 03:55 AM

-Item Disable Furniture
-OR/ Mount Disable Furniture
-Flag Furniture with desired HP without guild/ any sort of names displaying

Blueh 10-15-2013 04:10 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rufus (Post 419660)

I really hope you're implying something :love:

4-Lom 10-15-2013 11:30 AM

Purchasing 'brew' at home might be nice, too... like bomb vendor/arrow vendor...
And something (ANYTHING!) to increase AP Faster?

Livid 10-15-2013 11:38 AM

Quote:

Posted by 4-Lom (Post 419938)
Purchasing 'brew' at home might be nice, too... like bomb vendor/arrow vendor...
And something (ANYTHING!) to increase AP Faster?

Personally I think AP goes a lot faster than usual

Dusty 10-15-2013 07:16 PM

Subscribin'.

twilit 10-16-2013 01:32 AM

I absolutely love interactive furniture.
To go along with a respawn, there are several people who have suggested adding flags to allow players to create mini-towers in houses.

I also really like elegant-looking furniture. Anything that makes my guild house look really nice. However theres a lack of this. I absolutely hate seeing "furniture sets" updates. I really dont another style of bed/table/chair pls. Classic just needs to stop focusing on garbage that is created with preexisting templates.

Imprint 10-16-2013 11:46 AM

CTF flags pls.

4-Lom 10-16-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by Imprint (Post 420267)
CTF flags pls.

Use hat stands in the meantime... come see in my house :)