Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Your Girlfriend (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31297)

*stan 09-15-2015 03:12 PM

Your Girlfriend

I never really had a girlfriend before because I'm just too young haha. I'm just wondering out of curiousity, did you (if you have one) or would you introduce your girlfriend to play GraalOnline?

1. Why or why not?
2. If yes, she'd be a noob and you're already a like a "pro" in the game. Are you going to tell her to buy gralats packs so that she can be better at the game quicker?

Admiral 09-15-2015 03:20 PM

Nah, but thats because I don't really like being bombarded with questions on how to do something or how to get something etc.

MrSimons 09-15-2015 04:09 PM

No, she would absolutely hate it. Much less use a forum for it, and then after a few years become a moderator on said forum. She'd hate it.

GOAT 09-16-2015 03:40 PM

What is a girlfriend?

Hugop 09-16-2015 03:43 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 614809)
What is a girlfriend?

I heard you can eat it.

Ivy 09-16-2015 04:04 PM

I might, so I have someone to hangout with when I log in, and I'd probably give her gralats or something if she was really interested in staying X)

Clown 09-16-2015 05:00 PM

Girlfriend? What server is that?

Mangsi 09-16-2015 05:08 PM

I got my girl on graal already. She's 10 pixels tall and her head's bigger then her body ;D

Did I mention she has eye sore customs? Yeah, full galaxy uploads.

Phantos 09-16-2015 06:25 PM

I met my girlfriend on graal.

She's a boy though. We've been living together for 5 years.

Do it. Introduce your SO to graal and hide under a bush together.

Zetectic 09-16-2015 06:55 PM

I did recommend this to several people I know in real life.
they played it cause I did during the lunch and they all didn't like it much.
due to that experience, I wouldn't introduce Graal to my girlfriend or anyone.
but if she caught me playing it and has some interest, sure why not?
If she plays graal that's just pure awesomeness. double thumbs up.

The Doctor 09-16-2015 08:29 PM

I've never introduced Graal to my previous girlfriends. Don't think I ever will. This will remain a hidden part of me for my whole life. As I continue to live my double life of staying in my shell, depression will take over me. I will become an graaloholic, and leave the house hours on end collecting enough gralats to make ends meet. I play Graal more than I interact with my wife. Soon, she becomes worried, and falls out of love. She doesn't want the kids to have a distant father. She files for a divorce, and I take my own life.

Don't do Graal, kids.

Sicx 09-16-2015 09:47 PM

No because my gf and I would go out in the real world and not graal. Understand if you argue graal could be something to do of we couldn't see each other, but I'd rather text.

Also there is some pretty f'd up stuff on graal.

Nep 09-17-2015 02:38 AM

I did a couple weeks ago, mid skype call trying to teach how the "objective" of the game.
Longest skype call ever.

comics 09-18-2015 01:49 PM

No way. Not like having a girlfriend is relevant to 60+% of Graalians, anyway.
Only if she saw it on my device and expressed interest in it herself. I wouldn't wish Graal on anyone. Haha.

I've introduced Graal to 2 people before. One person became so addicted that he would hide in his closet to play it.

None of my friends play it anymore though. It is kinda better that way.

Ryan 09-18-2015 01:52 PM

My left hand already knows what graal is