Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Improve Zones Community (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40585)

Weeno 06-15-2018 10:06 PM

Improve Zones Community

I went on Zone for the first time in a few months and the community is sitll absolute garbage. The whole community of zone revolves around hat chasers who all have formed some kind of 100 member friendship. At least for era, the population is so big every one can be part of there own group of friends and people. While on Zone you are nothing unless you’re a rich hat-chasing auction supremacist. The community of zone itself is just built up of foreigners and noobs and obviously the people I just described. There’s no “making your own guild” like on Classic where you can make a guild up of people who are interested in things you are and want to play with you. Zone has slowly died down for so long that the population consists of cycles of noobs and quitters and those “cool kids” who only stay because they’re better than every one else.

-But weeno, you sound awfully jealous. Just let them be.- The hat chasing high social class players aren’t the problem. They’re simply the effect of the problem which is Zone dying due to poor development.

-Lmao bruh it ain’t our fault we better than u gtfo and stfu- yea it’s not ur fault it’s the managements fault who died down and made so many players quit and leave you guys behind

-why do you care so much about a stupid game?_ I don’t. I’m just helping people who are considering downloading zone to not even bother. And I’m also just letting people who work with unixmad know you guys could make so much more money

Rusix 06-17-2018 03:34 AM

You cannot improve what is dead

Weeno 06-17-2018 07:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Let’s not forget how bad the zone forums are we have this guy closing off topic threads because “they were spam”

Weeno 06-18-2018 01:16 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And now I present the representative of zonian’s taste for graphics. This guy later on asked me to copy and edi the hat. Another squad leader also told me to do so I’m not saying any names but the 1k hat he wanted was a fedora so if you see a fedora and it looks similar to another one...

Cooldog45 06-18-2018 05:12 AM

There’s not much you can do to help this game. It’s been dying since the first map change.

Wait, isn’t the community about 100+ players daily. Mostly noobs, “rich kids” and people you afk at start? I see no way to improve that

Weeno 06-18-2018 04:29 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cooldog45 (Post 813608)
There’s not much you can do to help this game. It’s been dying since the first map change.

Wait, isn’t the community about 100+ players daily. Mostly noobs, “rich kids” and people you afk at start? I see no way to improve that

Yea ur right there’s no way to improve the community. Improving the game is what improves the community and zone has barely done anything

99% 06-21-2018 08:55 PM

Imo, iZone's been on a bad path since Stefan left Graal and Tashkin and PD* retired. After that management class was gone, there was no real push for any projects and updates of any worth, and to be honest, even under Tashkin there was a bit of a muzzle on any real improvements. It's what lead to the leaving of quite a few Developers.

Graal as a whole is more inclined to release items and quick money-grabs, rather than actually improve the base gameplay. Which is utterly idiotic since you'd think you'd optimize your revenue by actually providing a game worth playing lmao.

PigParty 06-22-2018 01:38 AM

If anyone wants to be rich with cool af hats and other stuff by trading with me, contact me. ;)

Weeno 06-23-2018 01:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
This is the cancerous *** that keeps zone running

Cosmic 06-23-2018 08:24 PM

Geno is zone's last hope, if he leaves or something happens with him, zone might as well just implode with a bigger bang than the rate its degrading. Every month its just VIP or holiday items, no sort of improvement, and the players waste their time eating this mess up and getting gralats. They added a "Forgotten Relics" shop which sells overpriced melee weapons which are nothing but a downgrade of what an auction weapon would be. Its like the dark ages in zone and most of the ppl dipped out already. I already did as well.

Fp* 06-24-2018 03:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Cosmic (Post 813967)
Geno is zone's last hope, if he leaves or something happens with him, zone might as well just implode with a bigger bang than the rate its degrading. Every month its just VIP or holiday items, no sort of improvement, and the players waste their time eating this mess up and getting gralats. They added a "Forgotten Relics" shop which sells overpriced melee weapons which are nothing but a downgrade of what an auction weapon would be. Its like the dark ages in zone and most of the ppl dipped out already. I already did as well.

(nothing towards geno just stating facts) Geno doesn't make the graphics, levels, sounds or ganis so I'm not sure why he'd be zone's "last hope" just saying.
Not too sure if you have played a lot, but it's safe to say that zone is one of the easiest servers to get a lot of money on, and with the recent outburst of people afk graalium farming (some what patched) lots have been able to get millions of gralats. You say they are overpriced for a "downgrade of what an auction weapon would be" what does that mean? you want them to be as good as auctions for 55k gralats when auctions are 1) rare and 2) costed like 400k-600k gralats. I understand things might not seem to be going your way but you're complaining about the wrong things lol

Weeno 06-24-2018 06:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fp* (Post 814050)
(nothing towards geno just stating facts) Geno doesn't make the graphics, levels, sounds or ganis so I'm not sure why he'd be zone's "last hope" just saying.
Not too sure if you have played a lot, but it's safe to say that zone is one of the easiest servers to get a lot of money on, and with the recent outburst of people afk graalium farming (some what patched) lots have been able to get millions of gralats. You say they are overpriced for a "downgrade of what an auction weapon would be" what does that mean? you want them to be as good as auctions for 55k gralats when auctions are 1) rare and 2) costed like 400k-600k gralats. I understand things might not seem to be going your way but you're complaining about the wrong things lol

Well from my perspective, the fact that auction weapons are superior is already the reason why everything is going downhill. Every pro uses auction weapons or rippers. Occasional rail and alien users. And then rare noobs who use shop guns. There’s like no diversity or balancing. So with how auction melees are superior, having these new melees with such expensive prices is useless if they’re not considered impressive. They’re not even worth showing off with how only 200 ppl play

PigParty 06-25-2018 04:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Fp* (Post 814050)

Nobody will save zone by making GFX, levels, SFX or ganis. Zone needs good coders and managers. Levels/SFX/ganis are pretty irrelevant at this point. GFX matter, although Zone requires an entire new style, not just a halfway skilled pixel artist to make cool looking guns and hats. Zone needs an entire new look that's appealing, and ideally should just dump 99% of the current hats/items because they're ugly and ruin the aesthetic appearance of the game.

The 2 most important things for Zone are coders and managers. Based on everything I perceive that seems to still be ongoing in Zone, it has neither. The game was run into the ground. Not sure how long it will take for people to realize that it has already hit rock bottom. Zone is beyond repair at this point. Everything about it is broken, from leadership to graphics to combat to activities to basing and pvp. It's a cluster ****. If zone will ever be what it had the potential to be, it must be scrapped and remade from the ground up by competent leaders.

That is why Zone is a waste of time and everyone who still has faith in it should give it up now.

Fp* 06-26-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Weeno (Post 814071)
Well from my perspective, the fact that auction weapons are superior is already the reason why everything is going downhill. Every pro uses auction weapons or rippers. Occasional rail and alien users. And then rare noobs who use shop guns. There’s like no diversity or balancing. So with how auction melees are superior, having these new melees with such expensive prices is useless if they’re not considered impressive. They’re not even worth showing off with how only 200 ppl play

55k isnt that expensive considering to buy an auction melee you have to pay like 300k graalium (3 million gralats) and people dont even sell so these new melees are far from useless if its a fraction of the price with nearly somewhat similar stats.

Weeno 06-26-2018 04:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by Fp* (Post 814252)
55k isnt that expensive considering to buy an auction melee you have to pay like 300k graalium (3 million gralats) and people dont even sell so these new melees are far from useless if its a fraction of the price with nearly somewhat similar stats.

The problem is they’re worth nothing in pvp. I can easily dominate with pink katanas that costs 7500g