Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Insider (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39683)

Kemosabe 09-10-2017 01:11 PM

Good day graalians, as you know i have been fired, "what kemo got fired? oh noooooo." Well its true and before i say anythig i want it to be known that these things im going to say are 100% truth,there may be a little biased opinion here and there but none the less it will be truth. First off i became an admin because while playing this game i saw that the racism and bullying was high, people would try it with me and i was not having it so they woud get cursed out but still they wouldn't stop, so i tried reporting someone. His name was Jay (Anarchy), the admin that came for the report was Hunter Kurza, and he told me i need to "calm down." but wait they were friends so of course he didnt get jailed. So yea i was pissed, Then some other things happened during my year of play, but the last thing i remember was the incedent with Cai and the pictures. And the swearing and joining kik spam chats to defend her werent working either. So one day in game i was cursing out some people for her and got reported and an admin came to me and didnt jail me, they told me, "if you want it to stop become an admin instead of getting jailed for nothing," I can't remember who that admin was but that day i decided that i would apply until i got hired and change this game for the better. Thank you who ever you are.

Now that you know a little background on me lets talk about the back end of the staff team shall we? :)

When i got hired it wasnt because my application was good or cause i was noticably good helper of players, i was hired cause while were doing the second obs 1.5k jeff and my good friend susan were online dating and mady in love with each other. So i pmed jeff a little paragraph on why i should be hired and he sent it to susan and asked if he should hire me, naturally she said yes. And 5 days later the Kemosabe you all hate to love joined the Deputy team August 29, 2016. Now one of my first actions was aturally getting back at the people who did me wrong so you know i went and stalked jay for two days until he finally slipped up and i caught him boosting at about 5k-6k spar wins i think. That was one of the best days of my admin career. Middle fingers to that guy AMIRIGHT? So of course he got reset and i don't think he knew it was me until now. Next i started jailing the people who were bullies and were toxic to the community, They hated me but i wanted them to hate me more for the things they do on a game we all come to play and enjoy. Middle fingers to them too. Now on to my first sighting of power abuse, jeff you're up man sorry not sorry. While we were doing obs in 2016 jeff the all mighty (not) would go afk in the the base or just but there but no one could find him, why? Because he was in stealth chilling in the base, why? Maybe so he wouldnt die while afk or no one could surprise attack him, now he never would kill ayone while in stealth so i didnt really care much at the time, but he still did it regardless, there was one occasion where we were having a bit of fun and i killed him in the base and he was chasing me and used staff boots to catch up to me and kill me, i didnt mind at the time but whos to say he didnt use it while actually pking? Thats up for debate. Next is he would let susan on his player account now thats not a big deal but once you remember that his player account is a staff account then it kinda is something. She was an admin too but im pretty sure thats not alowed. Did you know jeff is the gun admin for ol west? He makes all the stats for the guns and he decides whats good and whats bunk. Now not saying that this is corruption but don't you find it a little weird that the gun admin gets all his guns for free and all the weapons he uses are all of course over powered? The spar guns he got for free as a "reward" qouted from him, ctp got them because he was " active af" also qouted from him. Neither of them have the conviction to go and get them legit so thats also up to you to decide if its fair or not. Jeff says he gets them free cause he ganis them but i never see mario or clown get free items from the stuff they gani, so thats up for debate as well. Now after jeff i can't really remember much corruption from back then at the time im typing this up so oh well.

Next up is the reason im fired, I'm looking at you Vanderwoodsen family -_-(some of yall are cool don't come to school today). First off is Sarah the leader of the group passed down from her big sister Hearts, ( i used to base with Ebizou Base as a kid so middle fingers to sK for life, feel me?, (its just habbit nothing against the current gang members just the name really) Now i want it to be known that i never cursed at that woman or tried to disrespect her in anyway when i sent those messages asking why "she hosts troll events, banned timutix from events or why she hogs hs 24/7. Now the night of my firing (my birthday XD ikr) i was talking to tim about how his ban was completely unwarrented and how it was unfair, of course sarah would come by every few minuets and say ":lol" and run away, she then had the nerve to pm me "Happy Birthday kemo, i hope you live your life as a happy person," now idk about you guys but i can tell when heavy shade is being thrown my way, so (and i will quote these as best i can cause my memeory is foggy as i went to bed right after i sent these) i said "Dont give me fake bday wishes, you are the worst kind of person, you banned tim, you got my friend banned from events, you host troll events, and you hog all the hs from everyone, why do you do these things? why are you like this??? You host all the terrible events on purpose to piss people off, why??" there probs more but thats what i can remember for now, if you want the screen shots ask sarah, she took em and sent them to hw and hw showed the other high staff, lets open those to community to see how garbage this fire reason really is? No? thats what i thought. Reese was the one who did the actual warn reason on tim apparently but he's in vanderwoodsen too so of course he would help his friends nothing against him since he's new but its still wrong.

Next is mario the hoster for friends, I'm going to keep this one short but yes he does host for friends, he even tried to do it for me and masgio after we helped him win his last hs for his moon blade in tts! We were on the same team and defended him till like our lives depended on it. GG Masgio, now after the event we met him after in the hs shop to see him buy it, he did and he also said he would do a whole host for us, of course mas said yes cause hes's a player and he doesnt know the repercussions of such an act, but i said "no we will get fired af, just host ffa one time and its all good man." So with a one hs win he was willing to do a whole host for us? what ever events we wanted? dayum thats crazy, now if he would do that for 1 hs what makes you think he wouldnt do it for his in game fam? You decide, community.

The rest of the staff team is alright they're good cats. Not that i had anything against jeef but his actions do hold weight on the communty and he did come chronogically first. I also did have a small problem with pikahika with people drawing picture of the staff team and they would make me white in the drawing and i wasn't ok with it so i asked them to make me dark skin cause i am black in real life. They changed it without problems but pikahika did say i was "trashy to ask 12 year old children to change my colors." I guess we are cool now but since he claimed he was black irl too i wonder why his player is white in game?, idk food for thought i guess, Kemo out peace.

P.S. im not saying these people should be fired but they definatly should be looked into by someone who isnt part of the ol west staff team, but that won't happen, these things will likely continue but oh well now youve heard it from someone on the inside,

P.S.S Drop the rule book, people need to know what the rules in the game are.
WIth salt, Kemosabe

if this post is deleted then you know it was truth, They say to find out who truly runs your country find out who you can't talk about in your media.

G Fatal 09-10-2017 01:17 PM

Short Vers:He was apparently being harassed.
He hit up on an Admin - Became staff..
Then started his revenge jail/banning on people who did him wrong.
Then rambles on about events hosted for friends etc
The End.

TomatoPanda 09-10-2017 01:47 PM

I told you so

Drakey 09-10-2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kemosabe (Post 795897)
Good day graalians, as you know i have been fired, "what kemo got fired? oh noooooo." Well its true and before i say anythig i want it to be known that these things im going to say are 100 truth maybe a little biased opinion here and there but none the less it will be truth. First off i became an admin because while playing this game i saw the racism and bullying was high, people would try it with me and i was not having it so they woud get cursed out but still they wouldn't stop, so i tried reporting someone, his name was Jay (Anarchy), the admin that came for the report was that Hunter Kurza, and he told me i need to calm down but wait they were friends so of course he didnt get jailed. So yea i was pissed, Then some other things happened but the last thing was the incedent with Cai and the pictures and the swearing and joining kik spam chats to defend her werent working either. So one day in game i was cursing out some people for her and got reported and an admin came to me and didnt jail me, they told me, "if you want it to stop become an admin instead of getting jailed for nothing," I can't remember who that admin was but that day i decided that i would apply until i get hired and change this game for the better. Thank you who ever you are.

Now that you know a little background on me lets talk about the back end of the staff team shall we? :)

When i got hired it wasnt because my application was good or cause i was noticably good helper of players, i was hired cause while were doing the second obs 1.5k jeff and my good friend susan were onlin dating and mady in love with each other. So i pmed jeff a little paragraph on why i should be hired and he sent it to susan and asked if he should hire me, naturally she said yes. And 5 days later the kemosabe you all hate to love joined the Depuy team August 29, 2016. Now one of my first actions was aturally getting back at the people who did me wrong so you know i went and stalked jay for two days until he finally slipped and i caught him boosting at about 5-6 spar wins i think. That was one of the best days of my admin career. Middle fingers to that guy AMIRIGHT? So of couse he got reset and i dont think he knew it was me until now. Next i started jailing the people who were bullies and were toxic to the community, They hated me but i wanted them to hate me more for the things they do on a game we all come to play and enjoy. Middle fingers to them too. Now on to my first siting of power abuse, jeff you're up man sorry not sorry. While we were doing obs in 2016 jeff the all mighty (not) would go afk in the the base or just but there but no one could find him, why? Because he was in stealth chilling in the base, why? Maybe so he wouldnt die while afk or no one could surprise attack him, now he never would kill ayone while in stealth so i didnt really care much at the time, but he still did it none the less, there was one occasion where we were having a bit of fun and i killed him in the base and he was chasing me and used staff boots to catch up to me and kill me, i didnt mind at the time but whos to say he didnt use it while actually pking? Thats up for debate, next is he would let susan on he player account now thats not a big deal but once you remember that his player account is a staff account then it kinda is something. Did you know jeff is the gun admin for ol west? He makes all the stats for the guns and he decides whats good and whats bunk. Now not saying that this is corruption but don't you find it a little weid that the gun admin gets all his guns for free and all the weapons he uses are of course over powered? The spar guns he got for free as a "reward" qouted from him, ctp got them because he was " active af" also qouted from him. Neither of them have the conviction to go and get them legit so thats also up to yo to decide if its fair or not. Jeff says he gets them free cause he ganis them but i never see mario or clown get free items from the stuff they gani, so thats up for debate as well. Now after jeff i can't realy remember much corruption from back then at the tie im typing this up so oh well.

Next up is the reason im fired, I'm looking at you Vanderwoodsen family -_-(some of yall are cool don't come to school today) First is Sarah the leader of the group passed down from her big sister Hearts, ( i used to base with Ebizou Base as a kid so middle fingers to sK for life feel me, its just habbit nothing against the current gang members just the name really) Now i want it to be known that i never cursed at the woman or tried to disrespect her in anyway when i sent those messages asking why "she hosts troll events, banned timutix from events or why she hogs hs 24/7. Now the night of my firing (my birthday XD ikr)i was talking to tim about how his ball was completely unwarrented and how it was unfair, of course sarah would come by every few minuets and say ":lol" and keep it pushing, she then had the nerve to tell me "Happy Birthday kemo, i hope you live you life as a happy person," now idk abou you guys but i can tell when heavy shade is being thrown my way, so (and i will quote these as best i can cause my mmeory is foggy as i went to bed right after i sent these) i said "Dont give me fake bday wishes, you are the worst kind of person, you banned got my friend banned from events, you host troll events, and you hog all the hs from everyone, why do you do these things? why are you like this??? You host all the terrible events on purpose to piss people off, why??" there probs more but thats what i can remember for now, if you want the screen shots ask sarah she took em and sent them to hw, lets open those to community to see how garbage this fire reason really is? No thats what i thought. Reese was the one who did the actual warn reason apparently but he's in vanderwoodsen too so of course he would help his friends nothing against him since he's new. Next is mario the hoster for friends, I'm going to keep this one short but yes he does host for friends, he even tried to do it for me and masgio after we helped him win hiss last hs for his moon blade in tts! We were on the same team and defended him till like our lives depended on it. GG Masgio, now after the event we met him after in the hs shop to see him buy it, he did and he also said he would do a whole host for us, of course mas said yes cause hes's a player and he doesnt know the repercussions of such an act, but i said "no we will get fired af, just host ffa one time and its all good man." So with a one hs he was willing to do a whole host for us? what ever events we wanted? dayum thats crazy, now if he would do that for 1 hs what makes you think he wouldnt do it for his in game fam? You decide, community. The rest of the staff team is alright theyre good cats. Not that i had anything against jeef but his actions do hold weight on the communty and he did come chronogically first. I also did have a small problem with pikahika with people drawing picture of the staff team and they would make me white in the drawing and i wasn't ok with it so i asked them to make me dark skin cause i am black in real life. They changed it without problems but pikahika did say i was "trashy to ask 12 year old children to change my colors." I guess we are cool now but since he claimed he was black irl too i wonder why his player is whie in game, idk food for thought, Kemo out peace.
P.S. im not saying these people should be fired but they definatly should be looked into by someone who isnt part of the ol west staff team, but that won't happen, these things will likely continue but oh well now youve heard it from someone on the inside,
P.S.S Drop the rule book, people need to know what the rues in the game are.
WIth salt, Kemosabe

if this post is deleted then you know it was truth, They say to find out who truly runs your country find out who you can't talk about in your media.

Muslims always try to piss people off, no respects given to Sarah. Sarah legit does stuff to provoke players and I don't see how that counts as being mature tbh. #RehireKemo

GraalEtho 09-10-2017 02:10 PM

Its just too bad that barely anyone checks the forums anymore. Especially the olwest forums.

SawKiller 09-10-2017 02:17 PM

Although I don't agree with everything, but I can say you did a lot for Ol' West. So, I don't agree with this firing.. Maybe one day they will recognize that, but until then.. Stay true :D

Clown 09-10-2017 02:28 PM

Quote:

Posted by Drakey (Post 795903)
Muslims always try to piss people off, no respects given to Sarah. #Rehire Kemo

In terms of the Gani rewards thing, we do get rewarded what we create/gani- however when I created the 150k pk and 15k spar wins rewards I was not allowed to keep them because I did not have the pks nor wins, and this was the same for Wings with his hat and accessory he created. This is why it is confusing if higher up staff are allowed to keep spar/pk reward items when they also do not have the stats required. I'm sure there must be a good reason behind it

Kemosabe 09-10-2017 02:55 PM

like he said "it was a reward" and for ctp " cause he was active af"

what ever that means lool

TomatoPanda 09-10-2017 03:46 PM

CtP was not active af all he knew how to do was leave his devices on afk in one of his 20 secret places he has hidden around the map (dont hurt me staff member who told me not to say anything) then for those rare times he was on he just went to start and read every hipster girls pms till he fund one where they were roleplaying to hard in the dms and jailed them. Kinda like what happen to Drk! (jokes)

He litterally bought a ipod just to afk his main account on for a year so he could be the first to 10k hours

Never seen the ol west section this popping since a year ago not used to seeing clown and saw saying things on here its nice

GodzillaFire 09-10-2017 04:32 PM

Funny how Mario just got Moonblade and now has red rifle that's for sure legit when he's bad at events.

Eugeen 09-10-2017 04:35 PM

You shouldn't have jailed or banned people for things that happened before you got hired.
From your post I can also see you've came close to boundaries you shouldn't have been near, it's best to not care and just act friendly towards other staff no matter what underlying issues there may be.
Holding personal grudges against people is something you shouldn't do either as deputy, you're supposed to treat everyone equally even if they have harrassed you or others in the past.

That aside, the easiest method to become staff on ol'west is to be friends with other admins, yet this counted mostly for the deputy team as other positions required the interested player to have some sort of capabilities in what they were aiming for.

It's also old news that Jeff & Shiz & Homeless Witch (not sure about CtP) have been spawning in weapons and items for personal use, I've seen it happen but when I addressed it Homeless Witch claimed it to only be for testing purposes. You could say these testing purposes last forever.
Their player accounts are ranked as admin although it doesn't seem like these will ever be reset.

As for other people getting free items, like Clown said, you'd get what you make in-game unless there were things attached like requirements(Kills for example).
Yes this does not seem to count for the admins I've listed before since they spawned in whatever they wanted.

There might be more things going in which I don't know about as I haven't even played graal for quite some time now but I shared what I did know.
Admins hosting private events for their friends doesn't sound too surprising to me either although I've never seen it happen when I was staff.

I'd like to say that just because I have talked about some people here doesn't mean I dislike them. Most of these people are very friendly and helpful when they need to be.
It's just that there are issues and things that are unfair in the game which also explains current standards for certain things and since this thread seems to be aimed at showing a light on these issues I decided to make a post aswell.

Kemosabe 09-10-2017 04:44 PM

he is bad at events but he has red wooden on his staff account you might have gotten in confused but if he does have it on his player that would probablzy from gani points system and he saved up. but i highly doubt thats the case.

Quote:

Posted by Eugeen (Post 795927)
You shouldn't have jailed or banned people for things that happened before you got hired.
From your post I can also see you've came close to boundaries you shouldn't have been near, it's best to not care and just act friendly towards other staff no matter what underlying issues there may be.
Holding personal grudges against people is something you shouldn't do either as deputy, you're supposed to treat everyone equally even if they have harrassed you or others in the past.

That aside, the easiest method to become staff on ol'west is to be friends with other admins, yet this counted mostly for the deputy team as other positions required the interested player to have some sort of capabilities in what they were aiming for.

It's also old news that Jeff & Shiz & Homeless Witch (not sure about CtP) have been spawning in weapons and items for personal use, I've seen it happen but when I addressed it Homeless Witch claimed it to only be for testing purposes. You could say these testing purposes last forever.
Their player accounts are ranked as admin although it doesn't seem like these will ever be reset.

As for other people getting free items, like Clown said, you'd get what you make in-game unless there were things attached like requirements(Kills for example).
Yes this does not seem to count for the admins I've listed before since they spawned in whatever they wanted.

There might be more things going in which I don't know about as I haven't even played graal for quite some time now but I shared what I did know.
Admins hosting private events for their friends doesn't sound too surprising to me either although I've never seen it happen when I was staff.

I'd like to say that just because I have talked about some people here doesn't mean I dislike them. Most of these people are very friendly and helpful when they need to be.
It's just that there are issues and things that are unfair in the game which also explains current standards for certain things and since this thread seems to be aimed at showing a light on these issues I decided to make a post aswell.

i did hold grudges but i didnt jail them for things they did before i was an admin, you misread what i said, i simply watched them closely for them to mess up and do something jail worthy so i could act upon it. if i went around jailing them for stuff that happened before i wouldnt have been an admin for a year.

Drakey 09-10-2017 05:09 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 795922)
CtP was not active af all he knew how to do was leave his devices on afk in one of his 20 secret places he has hidden around the map (dont hurt me staff member who told me not to say anything) then for those rare times he was on he just went to start and read every hipster girls pms till he fund one where they were roleplaying to hard in the dms and jailed them. Kinda like what happen to Drk! (jokes)

He litterally bought a ipod just to afk his main account on for a year so he could be the first to 10k hours

Never seen the ol west section this popping since a year ago not used to seeing clown and saw saying things on here its nice

Respect me kid

Aftermath 09-10-2017 05:29 PM

Ily

Whippy 09-10-2017 06:21 PM

Kemo, Harley sent this to me in a chat... I want to say that I respect you immensely for trying to clean up this corrupt piece of garbage that we call "West"... I think it'd take a SWAT team of Kemoabes to really turn the tables, but still, I respect you no less, and thank you for your contribution during my time here.

I came from Classic, and in my few years there, I never once experience any sort of unprofessionalism from the staff (not saying that shady stuff wasn't going down there too, but I wasn't aware of it, if it was)...It surprises me that West, to be such an unpopular game, even has a group of people that feel the need to create such a hostile environment to benefit themselves... I mean, you'd think these yahoos would try to be the 100% A+ Staff Of The Year to attract more players, right? Regardless, I never came into this game with any sort of bias against the people who run it, but I leave with a deep, disgusting feeling in the pit of my stomach, and since I've truly gotten to know this game, every new player that I encounter, while I used to show them the ropes and throw 'em a few free items, now I just say "get out while you still can".

Again, this game is nothing- it could've been great- but why anyone wants to rig a system to a game (that only a few hundred people in the world even know about) is way way beyond me... IF A TREE FALLS IN THE WOODS, AND NOBODY IS AROUND TO HEAR IT... DOES IT MAKE A SOUND?

Anyways, I thought I posted my last words a few months ago, but I couldn't help putting my stamp-of-approval on this one. Kemo, in my book, is the best admin we've had- I'm sure most of us didn't know his deeds until now, but we should applaud his effort and weep today, for the corrupt slime that haunts this game has claimed yet another victory for themselves by getting rid of him.

Personally, one other thing has weighed on my mind... Wingsfield is an amazing artist... I don't see why he wastes his talent on this crap.

Whatever.

There is only one thing to do, and that is to let the sharks have their soiled meat.

Go play a game worth playing, Kemo. Life is too short.

Whippy out.