Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Graals future and beyond (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38933)

Cosmic 05-04-2017 03:16 AM

Graals future and beyond

Could be a hell show, could be great again like its old days, either way zone has been in a long period of debate about this and about that and we've seen good changes and bad changes *cough* leo *Big cough* Sorry I was breathing in some substance called garbage. Ok I'll stop, but seriously though, zone might be on the right path under leadership of Blackfires? Gotta admit though he's kinda been the best we've had since tash's resign. Black isnt the greatest, but not the worst, theres people defending and people against him, im neutral. I just want to post this to spark some ideas on progression of zone.

PigParty 05-04-2017 12:05 PM

the proof is in the pudding, and I have yet to be presented any pudding.

G Fatal 05-04-2017 01:17 PM

^ what pigparty said,What has he actually done - himself.

Yog 05-04-2017 01:38 PM

Misleading title much?

Elk 05-04-2017 03:01 PM

custom uploads cost so much, thats the only thing that prevents me from logging on

i highly suggest working with polls and analyzing monetization methods through logging what stuff gets spent gralats on the most and so on

also polls that ask what players would like to spend their gralats on (if they had any)
and new ways to earn gralats

i dont think that there are 2 types of gralat vars (im not talking about gralium and that stuff) though that would make the analysis easier... because there would be the ingame earnt gralats, and the bought gralats

i dont think anyone thought of this before developing the iServices... so it might be useless 8)

or perhaps it could still be implemented

G Fatal 05-04-2017 04:44 PM

Emera made polls ages ago for zone, they used few times but don't think anything actually came from it primarily because they haven't got the staff in general and production even when have staff is slow/barely exists.

Cosmic 05-04-2017 06:25 PM

I meant to say zones future

Regius M. 05-04-2017 08:50 PM

there is like 100000000000 threads on the topic of "The future of iZone" lmao

Weeno 05-04-2017 11:55 PM

I like how even in a dead sub forum pig always manage to be one of the first people to reply

Sardon 05-05-2017 02:59 AM

Well I would say that currently

The map is boring
Tileset is ugly
Jobs don't pay much and are boring
Housing system does not work.
Nothing to do
Zc isn't tradeable
Many things aren't tradeable nowadays.

If those things are fixed zone would be a better place.

Hadi 05-05-2017 04:55 AM

trade tables were the start of zone's downfall imo

Shmegg 05-05-2017 08:47 PM

Quote:

Posted by Hadi (Post 780601)
trade tables were the start of zone's downfall imo

Right?
From a financial standpoint, why would you even want to add that?
Players will just trade an item they already have for another one instead of getting gralats themselves to buy that item.

Auctions, too, are something I dislike.

Shmegg 05-05-2017 08:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Elk (Post 780507)
custom uploads cost so much, thats the only thing that prevents me from logging on

Custom prices are the same as every other iServer. O.o

PigParty 05-05-2017 10:48 PM

Quote:

Posted by Shmegg (Post 780682)
Right?
From a financial standpoint, why would you even want to add that?
Players will just trade an item they already have for another one instead of getting gralats themselves to buy that item.

Auctions, too, are something I dislike.

yuuuup. i hate auctions

Weeno 05-05-2017 11:26 PM

We just need to make zone a more pvp based game. Scrap every rp, quest, whatever concept that does not have to do with pvp