Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Ol' West LAT Application (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39365)

Coco Rose 07-07-2017 04:26 PM

Ol' West LAT Application

2 Attachment(s)

Hello! If you are interested in joining the Ol' West Levels Team look no further for the application!

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Br9...-S5peVwdM/edit

Along with the application, I will need to see your Levels:

1) One outside level. Be sure to include verity! (Buildings, Grass, Water, etc...)

2) Three interior levels. Make sure to be creative! They can be their own, individual, places, or 3 connected levels. Your choice!

3) Feel free to include more, but it is not required! I want to see your best work.

4) When your Levels are completed email them to [email protected]

5) Be sure to include your Graal ID in the email!

Best of Luck! - Coco Rose (LAT Admin) - If you have any questions about the application you can contact me in game or via Discord! :love:

I've attached some Ol' West tilesets at the bottom on the application!

TomatoPanda 07-07-2017 07:00 PM

Does this mean the staff teams gonna be active on graalians again?

Xenomex 07-08-2017 02:23 PM

GOODLUCK PEOPLE ;)

Lafez 07-08-2017 03:42 PM

Quote:

Posted by TomatoPanda (Post 789537)
Does this mean the staff teams gonna be active on graalians again?

Prob not..

TomatoPanda 07-08-2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by Lafez (Post 789758)
Prob not..

Its worth asking tho :(

Skyzer 11-06-2017 01:08 AM

What are your credentials, Coco Rose? Why would anyone who doesn't know you work for you?

Eugeen 11-06-2017 09:16 AM

Weren't you graphics at first?

TomatoPanda 11-06-2017 10:12 AM

As you can see west is desperate for people in the LaT position and Scripters lmao

Emerald 11-06-2017 04:53 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skyzer (Post 800348)
What are your credentials, Coco Rose? Why would anyone who doesn't know you work for you?

This isn't a thread to question ones skill. It's about recruiting new members. If you want to see some stuff how about contacting him or her personally or asking him or her if he or she has a thread in the levels forum. But overall this right here is to recruit new members.

So on that note, good luck to all applicants![emoji5]

Ethacon 11-07-2017 02:39 AM

Even if I could join, I wouldn't want to be accused of being corrupt like the others are.

Skyzer 11-07-2017 03:27 AM

Quote:

Posted by Emerald (Post 800391)
This isn't a thread to question ones skill. It's about recruiting new members. If you want to see some stuff how about contacting him or her personally or asking him or her if he or she has a thread in the levels forum. But overall this right here is to recruit new members.

So on that note, good luck to all applicants![emoji5]

You've never worked on a server.

Elk 11-07-2017 11:09 AM

Good fortune to the applicants and may the future projects be completed with much dedication.

The server has good potential, but there seem to be difficulties in steering the human resources

TomatoPanda 11-07-2017 11:17 AM

It had* good potential but hw and the sheriffs ruined it elk with false promises and corrupting the only activities in the game basing and events u.u

Now us westerns just take our time waiting for delteria and looking at your bootiful art elk.

GraalEtho 11-07-2017 09:22 PM

i would apply but i dont have the program to make any levels, and i've searched online and none of them work on my pc

Ethacon 11-07-2017 11:35 PM

Quote:

Posted by GraalEtho (Post 800484)
i would apply but i dont have the program to make any levels, and i've searched online and none of them work on my pc

there's 2 of them

the official and then there's gonstruct. It would make sense if the official one didn't work but I'm not sure if gonstruct has the same compatibility issues. If you haven't worked with the program then you probably have not made levels before so not sure if it would be a good idea before getting on some desperate playerworld server and training yourself in leveling basics then ol'west's weird tileset.

All that before applying.