Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   GST Results (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41096)

Jdas 12-01-2018 06:25 PM

GST Results

posting this way to early but, may as well do it in advance

what do you guys think?

Colin 12-01-2018 06:28 PM

Rules before posting in this thread: take a shot everytime Fulgore lands a hit.

Crime 12-02-2018 03:33 AM

no one can handel me. i made wonder my bitches and we sat out abood for a couple matches to 4v5 silver and we still won lol

Saeed 12-02-2018 03:17 PM

The first two rounds of this GST were very laggy which is not usual (not the view room, the actual matches) It didn't used to lag as much in the first two rounds. Starting from the 3rd round the lag kind of stopped till the semi-finals it was completely gone.

David 12-05-2018 02:21 PM

Combine the mixed and idev GST already.

Multiple idevs have won the mixed tournament. I started playing idev recently and it's not as hard/bad as I thought it'd be. The argument that one is astronomically more advantageous than the other is effectively dead to anyone relevant today, there's no reason to split the competition into two different tournaments anymore

Give idevs get a shot at beating up Holy.. tmrwgang, shark gang and wonder would have, and thats the 2nd best team on the mixed side. Finals would be much more competitive and fun, no winners would be guaranteed

Westbrook Graal 12-05-2018 10:00 PM

no lol

if idevs wanna 'beat up holy' they can enter in the mixed tournament its fine like this... if wonder could have beaten the 2nd best mixed team y didnt they just do mixed gst? havent heard of any idev teams doing mixed, closest was that 3/5 idev 7ives team (which had 8sec delay) and a delay that strong is a bigger advantage than strafing

Wonder doesnt wanna spar PCs and i dont wanna spar laggy 3g abusing americans/arabs standing in place and spamming for 5 minutes on their ipod touches. U enjoy doing idev bud, where youre encouraged to recruit the laggiest people possible and finals take 40 minutes with teams like silver. I prefer short, decently offensive spars.

Dont force ur insanity on anyone else, legitimately everyone besides maybe qes (its qes) would prefer there be 2 tournaments. Hey if you want to do idev and face mixed teams you can just enter mixed gst you ****** its literally not an issue and this leaves options for people and one guild could have 2 teams (a towering guild for example)

Crime 12-05-2018 10:54 PM

strafing on pc and the ability to maintain blink doing it is broken,, but any half decent idev team would run over 99% of the mixed teams. most pc players are braindead imo

Westbrook Graal 12-06-2018 01:44 AM

Quote:

Posted by Crime (Post 822074)
strafing on pc and the ability to maintain blink doing it is broken,, but any half decent idev team would run over 99% of the mixed teams. most pc players are braindead imo

Any half decent group of PCs would run over most idevs. I think virtually any of the relevant mixed teams could have stomped any idev besides tmrwgang, best example silver in finals.

Only thing i can really say about idev is that guys stick together. Mixed teams every season besides alumni are changed up entirely, sorta interesting how different the metas are. Even holy changed up the roster but every idev team is usually the same group of guys with 1-2 changes at most. Ie; shaheen on wonder

David 12-06-2018 01:04 PM

Quote:

Posted by Westbrook Graal (Post 822079)
Any half decent group of PCs would run over most idevs.

No, lol
That was the case when the mixed tournament was actually competitive but it's a literal joke now.

Just cause you suck vs delay doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm sure (gg) would do fine vs any delaying idev team and probably win

The meta has changed and the tournament should change to reflect that

Saeed 12-06-2018 02:57 PM

There is more good idev teams than the number of teams in the mixed tournament? Yeah.
Top 3/2 mixed teams can be taken down by most idev teams? No
A match between any of the top 3 idev items against any of the top 2mixed teams is going to be fair? Yeah
I agree with merging gsts together. I was an idev player myself, it’s literally the same. I don’t know why people complain about strafe. Maybe allow these idev players to strafe too somehow.

Westbrook Graal 12-06-2018 08:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by David (Post 822129)
No, lol
That was the case when the mixed tournament was actually competitive but it's a literal joke now.

Just cause you suck vs delay doesn't mean everyone else does. I'm sure (gg) would do fine vs any delaying idev team and probably win

The meta has changed and the tournament should change to reflect that

im sorry david, i suck vs delay?

before i respond to ur post, understand that only me and sarah have ever 1v4 clutched spars, whilst i did it vs the best delay team in mixed, a guild which beat ur boys in endevior.

Ty for ignoring my points and just making it about alumni, nobody really cares about them and ask anybody with a brain they will agree gsts shouldnt be merged. If you want to verse mixed teams on idev then just enter mixed gst with idev its not hard.

I **** on u on idev whilst i was on pc. Although i'm a better sparrer than u on pc, me beating any idev doesn't mean anything simply because pcs have movement advantages over idev. idevs shouldnt have to spar strafe abusing idiots like plato

David 12-06-2018 09:47 PM

someone get westbrook an advil

I agree with Saeed, strafing is exploitable and not hard to figure out how to counter. If it was taken out of the game entirely, every good sparrer would remain where they are skill-wise

Westbrook Graal 12-06-2018 11:07 PM

Davod type of guy to go negative (and lose to) scarChaotic and commando in mixed gst and then become an idev lol....

David 12-06-2018 11:17 PM

hys·te·ri·a
/həˈstirēə,həˈsterēə/

noun

exaggerated or uncontrollable emotion or excitement, impulsivity or the compulsions associated with the urge to fabricate conditions and circumstances

Didn’t you ask me to be on your team you bum boi

Fun thread, combine the tournaments

Westbrook Graal 12-06-2018 11:48 PM

you have no proof of me ever asking you to do gst with me because it never happened. on the other hand, i have video evidence of you going 6-12 in the 2-0 clap commander handed to you

i legit cored a USA idev (sun) in mixed gst this season over you, perhaps this helps prove your point about idevs doing mixed when sun is outperforming u lol