Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Ol' West (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Gun Skins (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40363)

Archie 04-22-2018 05:12 AM

Gun Skins

Hello,

Just wanted to suggest the idea of adding gun skins. I mean gun skins like the ones from era; gold skin for 75k kills, etc. I feel like this would encourage people to PK and fix the current GP issue being discussed.

From,
Archie

Whippy 04-22-2018 05:43 AM

We already mentioned doing this in Pika's Tower/Base discussion.

However, it's a frivolous addition compared to the other topics brought up in that thread.

Basically, I think we came to this conclusion:

[1.] Many severe fixes need to be applied to this game if it ever hopes to stay afloat.

[2.] Nobody gives a crap enough to do it.

Just go play a better game <--- not difficult to find... *tosses "Barbie Horse Adventures" in your lap*

Or better yet, go read a book... *tosses Dostoyevsky in your lap*

Pikahika~ 04-23-2018 01:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 810279)
Hello,

Just wanted to suggest the idea of adding gun skins. I mean gun skins like the ones from era; gold skin for 75k kills, etc. I feel like this would encourage people to PK and fix the current GP issue being discussed.

From,
Archie

Hey :) you know thats an interesting idea we were discussing in another thread maybe we can see it in the future soon

J* 04-23-2018 04:20 AM

I like the idea of pks being needed for certain skins. I had a similar idea where if youd get a certain amount of kills with a weapon youd be eligible for a skin, although this could be difficult to implement and as it stands, there may be better areas to focus staff efforts on at this point in time

Archie 04-23-2018 11:56 PM

Yeah, it would be nice to see it in the future. :-)

FearRrr 07-04-2018 03:58 PM

Orrrrrr let’s bring back animal skinning and use that along with crafting to make some pretty cool skins like a tiger print cheetah print or even have unicorns for a rainbow kinda color skin

IspringOlWest 07-04-2018 05:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 810364)
I like the idea of pks being needed for certain skins. I had a similar idea where if youd get a certain amount of kills with a weapon youd be eligible for a skin, although this could be difficult to implement and as it stands, there may be better areas to focus staff efforts on at this point in time

Not sure how this could be difficult to implement, seems to me like it would be one of the easiest things to implement since its not really pioneering new grounds here.

TomatoPanda 07-08-2018 01:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by J* (Post 810364)

I like this.