Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   VIP Problems (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142)

InuKaT 09-02-2011 01:31 PM

VIP Problems

Honestly, the VIP was ok, worth the money for the VIP item since it enters all pet shops. But VIP has problems too.
1. It changes my name everytime I log in. Since some guy in my guild changed my rank to (name not gonna say)'s s3x slave and I took off the tag, u know sometimes how ranks become a part of your name? Like apprentice or something. So that rank became a part of my name and I couldn't change it cuz every time I restarted the game, it came back. The only solution was to go to non VIP, change ur name there and go back to VIP, and I don't want to log off and onto non VIP everytime I wanna add something to my name.
2. Why can't we afk? I hate getting disconnected to the log in menu. It's troublesome and I don't play 1000 hours 24/7.

In consclusion I think we should have an option to transfer our VIP account BACK to non VIP so we won't be experiencing these problems. (ever had (name)'s s3x slave in your name before? It's very degrading)

Pauli 09-02-2011 01:35 PM

1. I hate the bug too when i had a cxe tag loging off and loging on than i have the rank from sanctum in my name...
2. Meaby they maked it that we can't be afk anymore
I use the railroad in my gh when i'm going afk on my vip acc
3. non vip acc's are not anymore save hackers are stealing the acc's and transfering it to her vip acc

InuKaT 09-02-2011 01:37 PM

Railraod doesn't work for me I tried it last night and I got disconnected when I woke up this morning

Pauli 09-02-2011 01:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by InuKaT (Post 1501)
Railraod doesn't work for me I tried it last night and I got disconnected when I woke up this morning

O.o realy ? Have to check it

Death Knight 09-02-2011 01:44 PM

Yes VIP is annoying, I have a friend who has acidently transferred to VIP account and it is very annoying for him he has emailed classic staff and no reply, I am all for being able to transferring to NON VIP accounts because (i think it is safer to use the iPod account instead of VIP) it is also VERY EASY to to accidently transfer to your VIP account when you DONT want to and the classic staff should be awear of that.

InuKaT 09-02-2011 01:46 PM

And my non VIP can't do any crap now cuz I when I transfered, I had hug and cry ganis equiped on the two hotkeys. And I think the server flag is that you start with two items so I lost my bomb item and arrow item on my non VIP account.

Pauli 09-02-2011 01:50 PM

Quote:

Posted by InuKaT (Post 1511)
And my non VIP can't do any crap now cuz I when I transfered, I had hug and cry ganis equiped on the two hotkeys. And I think the server flag is that you start with two items so I lost my bomb item and arrow item on my non VIP account.

Just get the rat item and you can change it back ;)

InuKaT 09-02-2011 01:52 PM

Quote:

Posted by P.i (Post 1513)
Just get the rat item and you can change it back ;)

Do I lose my hearts and cry? Cuz those two items I use the most xD

Pauli 09-02-2011 01:54 PM

Ok but vip acc's are just saver than the ipod acc's

InuKaT 09-02-2011 02:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by P.i (Post 1519)
Ok but vip acc's are just saver than the ipod acc's

How so?

Pauli 09-02-2011 06:51 PM

Hackers are hacking your ipod acc called udid than they transfer you'r stats (kills, hours, money, items,..) to ther vip acc and you have a noob acc

PerfectDark 09-02-2011 07:01 PM

Ok i have the answer for the afk = disconnect question, You see all Graal Servers have the feature to disconnect clients to reduce server lag.... I'm guessing that for some time, the auto disconnect feature wasn't in the graal clients..

callimuc 09-02-2011 07:05 PM

Ok you guys want to go AFK without problems? Here is my trick:

Just go afk. When you are back you (probably) got disconnected for not moving. Just press than "Donīt use VIP account" and than you are on your iPod account. Since you get disconnected your iDevice keeps getting the hours. So just transfer the account and you get the AFK hours added.

With the nickname:
Read above. Change the Name from your iDevice account. That should work fine.

InuKaT 09-02-2011 07:05 PM

Quote:

Posted by P.i (Post 1705)
Hackers are hacking your ipod acc called udid than they transfer you'r stats (kills, hours, money, items,..) to ther vip acc and you have a noob acc

Do u know how hard it is to hack a udid?

callimuc 09-02-2011 07:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by InuKaT (Post 1717)
Do u know how hard it is to hack a udid?

Depends on how stupid you are.