Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Delteria (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Delteria PC Beta Open - 2 weeks (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39874)

Vladamir Blackthorne 11-07-2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 800462)
You can’t Identify on pc. And baddy walking on walls shouldn’t happen on ios. There working on a built in pathfinding.

This was when i was first redoing all the spells. I was trolling with the staff saying I like it like this ;p. But it should be fixed.

the one exception being the fleeing state of their ai. They don't run off the map or anything but sometimes they still do duck into walls. From my understanding of how the ai decides if it's safe to return to combat, simply turning your back to them generally baits them back, but point is they still do walk through walls every now and again. Also, quick question. How do baddies decide what is hostile? I've seen different color mushroom monsters kill each other, but I'm unsure if that's supposed to happen. I mean, keep it like that for overworld spawns, it's cool to see, but in more controlled environments I believe baddies need broad "race" tags to reduce possible wanton chaos from everything trying to murder everything else.

Sorry, bit of a wall of text...

Ximithie 11-07-2017 03:05 PM

The map is huge. (think of it how trump says huge.)

The wall is also huge

MysticalDragon 11-07-2017 03:23 PM

Quote:

Posted by Vladamir Blackthorne (Post 800463)
the one exception being the fleeing state of their ai. They don't run off the map or anything but sometimes they still do duck into walls. From my understanding of how the ai decides if it's safe to return to combat, simply turning your back to them generally baits them back, but point is they still do walk through walls every now and again. Also, quick question. How do baddies decide what is hostile? I've seen different color mushroom monsters kill each other, but I'm unsure if that's supposed to happen. I mean, keep it like that for overworld spawns, it's cool to see, but in more controlled environments I believe baddies need broad "race" tags to reduce possible wanton chaos from everything trying to murder everything else.

Sorry, bit of a wall of text...

Yes baddies that are not of the same race fight each other off E.g (Flowers Vs Mushrooms), it maintains balance. it gives the players a fair advantage. Maybe Ill work on the baddies a bit and try to make it so they don't run on walls when there fleeing. However this is already resolved on mobile.

Clown 11-07-2017 04:11 PM

I completely forgot to take screenshots, but for me when looking for a trading card in a quest in kaljun and for when looking for emeras flute in the quest (which doesn't seem to work) the graphic had seemed to change to a dude with sunglasses and something along the lines of 'awesome Gfx coming soon'

MysticalDragon 11-07-2017 04:14 PM

yea thats a place holder graphics, quest is being worked on.

Vladamir Blackthorne 11-07-2017 07:21 PM

Man I really wish we had a bard perk tree. And then we could have a top tier flying V electric guitar in the events shop as a weapon, so I could blast stuff with magic notes strummed on it xD

Ximithie 11-07-2017 07:27 PM

Will our new accounts for beta testing can we save them, its connected to fb right?

MysticalDragon 11-07-2017 10:07 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ximithie (Post 800475)
Will our new accounts for beta testing can we save them, its connected to fb right?

Nope accounts will be reset again after beta testing, but beta testers will receive rewards if there actively testing and reporting issues.

Here is a finalized version of our inApp Shop.

Ximithie 11-07-2017 10:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by MysticalDragon (Post 800485)
Nope accounts will be reset again after beta testing, but beta testers will receive rewards if there actively testing and reporting issues.

Here is a finalized version of our inApp Shop.

Okay I’m gonna test again later

5hift 11-07-2017 10:16 PM

Is the server currently offline?

Can't seem to connect.

MysticalDragon 11-07-2017 10:18 PM

its online account?

ChibiKing 11-07-2017 10:37 PM

Can someone make a quest tutorial?

Ximithie 11-07-2017 11:31 PM

2 Attachment(s)
MD here is a strange bug i found, its the map it sometimes works when i press M but sometimes doesn't so i was pressing M on the keyboard to open up the map and it was just plain black it came from the bottom to the top really fast i could see nothing only the icons at the bottom right as you can see in this screenshot so the only way i can access the map is through the profile / menu Attachment 24819

Here is another bug (kind of) it's not really a bug but i think it would just look nicer if you guys fixed this text overlapping the other text in the market section Attachment 24820

MysticalDragon 11-07-2017 11:44 PM

Yea ill fix both those things, we redid the Market place i have to adjust the text will be updated soon.

Clown 11-07-2017 11:46 PM

Seems to be a bug in the water dungeon quest south of kaljun, (and I remember experiencing it a few years ago also) where for whatever reason you kill the boss but he doesn't quite die properly and you are completely stuck in the dungeon. When trying to unstick, you end up at the beginning of the dungeon again and results in having to call for an admin