Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Graal Discussion (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Toonslab (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34090)

Bryan* 02-08-2016 05:26 PM

Toonslab

1 Attachment(s)
Seriously, who handles them and what level of intelligence and comprehension skills do they have? I ask a question about the ban timer, many players are suffering from this as well, that it isn't decreasing when you're not on the app and instead it starts at the time stamp it intially was. For example, the time remaining for me was at 1744 hours and then I closed the app at 1742. I re-opened it at it was right back to 1744.

The response I get is that the ban won't be overturned. There was no indication in my ticket that I wanted it to be overturned. There's an issue with the ban timer.

http://www.graalians.com/forums/atta...1&d=1454955842

Asteria 02-08-2016 06:07 PM

Lmao I hope this man doesn't get paid with irl money.

Emera 02-08-2016 06:08 PM

The level of support given is pretty shocking in all honesty.

Areo 02-08-2016 06:17 PM

Could be an auto-response. If it reads the word "ban" in your email it will just send that, but I doubt that it actually is.

Kosiris 02-08-2016 06:47 PM

I've asked them to unlink my account from my brother's account a while back and they replied: "Your bans are caused by your own actions", ?????

Albie 02-08-2016 06:51 PM

I swear, whoever handles these is stupid and what makes it even worse is when staff try and defend it.

Zetectic 02-08-2016 06:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kosiris (Post 669666)
I've asked them to unlink my account from my brother's account

u get auto unlinked from everything when u are unbanned, am i rite?

Gitaz 02-08-2016 07:01 PM

my dog is making weird noises :( but nonetheless, yeah its stoopid #Colin4supporttickers he might be evil and all, but at least he answers you with truth, honesty and fairness. COLIN REP ME <3

Aguzo 02-08-2016 07:34 PM

Quote:

Posted by Kosiris (Post 669666)
I've asked them to unlink my account from my brother's account a while back and they replied: "Your bans are caused by your own actions", ?????

If you and your brother use the same ip you can't really prove to toonslab that your brother's acc isn't just your alternate.

Main topic:

Honestly, if you think about it for 2 mins, you might wonder, "Hmm... Am I the only one having this problem with the bans?"

There could be a lot of people thinking that their hours aren't passing by, unless they stay on the app.

Maybe the people who review the bans decided to just auto-respond with a message towards the majority of the complaints, which is "I didn't do it!"

And they have probably gotten the lesser of feedback from "My hours aren't reducing, help!", so they kept the same auto-response.

Doesn't mean they don't care, or have no interest in your message. They probably just need to confirm the problem, and fix it.

What do you want them to say? "Thank you for notifying us, we will fix this soon"? Give it time.

Skyzer 02-08-2016 07:44 PM

UNIXMAD DESIGNER BREAD BOX, NOW WITH INLAID JEWELS

Emera 02-08-2016 08:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 669685)
If you and your brother use the same ip you can't really prove to toonslab that your brother's acc isn't just your alternate.

Main topic:

Honestly, if you think about it for 2 mins, you might wonder, "Hmm... Am I the only one having this problem with the bans?"

There could be a lot of people thinking that their hours aren't passing by, unless they stay on the app.

Maybe the people who review the bans decided to just auto-respond with a message towards the majority of the complaints, which is "I didn't do it!"

And they have probably gotten the lesser of feedback from "My hours aren't reducing, help!", so they kept the same auto-response.

Doesn't mean they don't care, or have no interest in your message. They probably just need to confirm the problem, and fix it.

What do you want them to say? "Thank you for notifying us, we will fix this soon"? Give it time.

That's not how you operate a support desk. If they are doing this, then they shouldn't be. All tickets should be read over properly and responded to professionally. Time isn't the issue here, it's the kind of responses people are getting.

Aguzo 02-08-2016 08:33 PM

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 669692)
That's not how you operate a support desk. If they are doing this, then they shouldn't be. All tickets should be read over properly and responded to professionally. Time isn't the issue here, it's the kind of responses people are getting.

Except time is actually the issue here...

Are you willing to go over thousands (Probably thousands) of ban appeals all saying the same thing?

Maybe the person/people reviewing have a lot of other tickets that they need to check, so they just ctrl v, instead of giving every single person a "special" message.
I'm sure they took OP's ticket into account. Maybe it's just a bug, and his hours aren't actually not dropping.

You don't even know if OP sent in a lot more tickets, and the person reviewing already told him that his ban won't be appealed.
Basing that assumption off of a recent thread he made, complaining about a ban. (Got deleted, I think)

Emera 02-08-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Posted by Aguzo (Post 669699)
Except time is actually the issue here...

Are you willing to go over thousands (Probably thousands) of ban appeals all saying the same thing?

Maybe the person/people reviewing have a lot of other tickets that they need to check, so they just ctrl v, instead of giving every single person a "special" message.

Yes actually. I've worked with and directed support desks for years now, and I have to process tickets far more laborious than ban appeals every day. If you don't properly read through every ticket, you'll miss legitimate issues and piss people off. This isn't the kind of support that should be being provided to players, especially when some of them are paying customers.

The issue isn't the canned response, it's the fact that the ticket clearly wasn't read properly, which seems to be the case with a lot of other submitted tickets too.

Bryan* 02-08-2016 08:47 PM

I don't care about waiting the duration of the ban but it's going to be impossible if the ban timer isn't functioning the way it's supposed to. Already confirmed that 3 users on this forum who are currently banned that their timers aren't working. The person who responded to my ticket is highly incompetent that's for sure. Just fix the issue about the ban timer that's all. I can wait to April to be unbanned.

Aguzo 02-08-2016 08:49 PM

Quote:

Posted by Emera (Post 669701)
Yes actually. I've worked with and directed support desks for years now, and I have to process tickets far more laborious than ban appeals every day. If you don't properly read through every ticket, you'll miss legitimate issues and piss people off. This isn't the kind of support that should be being provided to players, especially when some of them are paying customers.

The issue isn't the canned response, it's the fact that the ticket clearly wasn't read properly, which seems to be the case with a lot of other submitted tickets too.

How can you tell that the ticket wasn't read properly?
Based off of the response? Maybe they took the message into account, even though the response message isn't 100% satisfying.
Maybe the person who handled the ticket didn't know what else to say.

Can't just get pissed off every time something doesn't go your way, gotta have patience.

Like I said, could just be a bug, and there is really nothing to worry about.
Meaning his the hours for his ban time probably are reducing, just the countdown is bugged.