Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Zone FAQs and Guides (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   My gun guide / reviews. (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23055)

Ghettoicedtea 01-14-2014 07:31 PM

the ultimate gun guide

Once again this was requested to be moved onto zone-play >_> even though theres no spoilers so i hope you do not get lost.

http://zone-play.com/forum/showthrea...-Guide-Reviews

leave a comment down below on what gun i should do next, I have just opened up to doing the holiday/VIP guns.

iHot 01-14-2014 07:39 PM

It's Photon cannon and I agree it is a great gun. Also I believe the Enranged rifle is 5 damage and the GL is 15 damage.

NeoZX 01-14-2014 09:24 PM

Quote:

Posted by iHot (Post 444884)
It's Photon cannon and I agree it is a great gun. Also I believe the Enranged rifle is 5 damage and the GL is 15 damage.

Yes, this is correct.

Yog 01-14-2014 10:11 PM

It's not bad, but considering the other threads on Zone Guns, this is nothing special. However, with some work I could see it being better than the other threads. I'd recommend organizing it a bit better. Adding damage and clip size first, then on a new paragraph explain anything extra players should acknowledge about the gun, then on a new paragraph give your opinion on the gun.

For example;

ER Beamer

Damage - 5
Clip Size - 6

The ER Beamer is your default weapon. It has a very small clip of 6. This guns ROF is quite slow.

Be ready for reloading a lot. It'll slows you down.. small price, you get 5 damage on the gun. This gun is really good if you can manage the reload on it. Infact, it can beat the metallic and LR pulsar guns if you can land the hits. Due to the low ROF and reload speed, I recommend you upgrade ASAP.

Of course, just my opinion on your thread. How it looks is entirely up to you, and some people have different opinions. One isn't wrong or right, as I'm sure you know.

Ghettoicedtea 01-14-2014 10:44 PM

Quote:

Posted by iHot (Post 444884)

enranged got buffed to 6

Ghettoicedtea 01-15-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Posted by null (Post 444958)
It's not bad, but considering the other threads on Zone Guns, this is nothing special. However, with some work I could see it being better than the other threads. I'd recommend organizing it a bit better. Adding damage and clip size first, then on a new paragraph explain anything extra players should acknowledge about the gun, then on a new paragraph give your opinion on the gun.

If I had detailed weapon stats I could easily make this thread way more detail oriented as I have the actual ROF and I could easily calculate the Time to kill on each gun. I will be posting the bullets to kill though.

Ivy 01-15-2014 08:37 PM

This a good guide especially for newbies. Someone sticky this

Yog 01-15-2014 08:38 PM

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 445243)
If I had detailed weapon stats I could easily make this thread way more detail oriented as I have the actual ROF and I could easily calculate the Time to kill on each gun. I will be posting the bullets to kill though.

I'm not saying make it more detail orientated. I'm saying organize it better so it's easier for readers to find their way around.

For example

Quote:

Posted by Ghettoicedtea (Post 444880)
Red rifle
damage 6
clip 18
Super ultra ***** phaggot weapon. Same as the green rifle BUT it has tap fire. The tap fire on this gun is super easy to use and you can just spam the begeazers out of your foe and give them 0 chance to dodge. The tap fire will be nerfed eventually so don't get too confertable with just that.

The text in bold is more of your opinion, rather than the actual detail of the gun. I don't think you should remove your opinion, but instead just separate it from the description.

Ghettoicedtea 01-15-2014 11:03 PM

On the red rifle, theres nothing to explain on it other than its super OP. its the exact same thing as green rifle.

Nyte* 01-17-2014 11:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Shadowfox (Post 445258)
This a good guide especially for newbies. Someone sticky this

It calls the red rifle a gun for phaggots, not really something I would sticky if it was for me.

Anyways good guide overall but I'm not clear on something is blowback some word you made up for knockback/kick?

Ghettoicedtea 01-17-2014 03:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by Nyte* (Post 445798)
It calls the red rifle a gun for phaggots, not really something I would sticky if it was for me.

Anyways good guide overall but I'm not clear on something is blowback some word you made up for knockback/kick?

yup. Blowback is the thing that pushes you backwards

Ghettoicedtea 01-30-2014 01:22 AM

added in the chaingun and the lightning pistol.

NeoZX 01-30-2014 01:34 AM

Fix Heavy Laser description!
You left the part out about how it has the most satifying SFX IN ZONE!

Ghettoicedtea 01-30-2014 04:15 AM

Hueeee huueeeee hueeeeeeee

Ghettoicedtea 01-31-2014 07:25 PM

added in AP rippers