Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Classic (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   graal gst tournament power rankings 2022 (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42217)

Crime 08-20-2022 07:30 PM

graal gst tournament power rankings 2022

whats up graalians. it looks like the new spar tournament is merged so you know that means we need an prediction thread.

i was messaged notable teams by some very strong sparrers (thanks to noss/nestuah.ttv, sully, and rebels for spending the last 72 hours being spys and scouting all teams we have classified info on every team.

*idk if any of the lineups are accurate, i was pmd all of them*

surreal (maxy dav vlad shad tek)
-maxy (no clue who he is)
-dav (i dont think david(alumni) doing it so idk who this david is. i rate him 2/10
-vlad (nervous c sparer in gst, always bad)
-shad (same as his boyfriend blad)
-tek (pretty sure she's friends with admins and forces people to spam report her competition to get them banned and still never wins gst)

18th (abood sugar mood etc)
-abood (abood just playes league of legends all day, will still **** on the conpetition)
-sugar (quite possibly mentally not all there. reckless delayer who has low IQ)
-mood (basically a fill in player? has she done anything good ever idk)
-mshaks (this guy apparently has a crush on sugar so he begged her to join his team)

Vigorous (Sully kicko shiden shinjin shadz)
-kicko (has 17 wins for a reason)
-shiden (has 88 spar streak and 10 gst wins for a reason)
-sully (does a good job recruiting all the tmrwgang members, should be easy win if he doesnt let them down)
-shinjin (stupid name, idk who she is)
-shadz (good sparer, him kicko shiden all u need to win in this **** meta of players rn)

Griffith (dante fabian doll rayan zara)
-dante (she's basically the only good pc sparrer playing still)
-fapian (was always terrible, but u gotta pick the best of the worse when ur recruiting pc players so i dont blame whoever the leader of this clan is)
-doll (was like primetime's minion back in the day and primetime was ass so idk much about her)
-rayan (idk who you are)
-zara (idk who you are)

Chief (RM iHerc Ria n the mexicans)
-rm (won as sub and made alumni lose their first ever gst i think, but better than all of the other mental pc players)
-ihercules (trash basically)
-ria (i think his name is riaria? if it is ur half decent)
-mexican fill in players (who cares)

Ezpzzz (the brazilians)
-who cares about their lineup, they wont win.
-fun fact (age of consent in brazil is 14)

Tbe (max denny hk brandon)
-max (emotional sparer who claims he never plays the game n loses to bums)
-denny (got 1v4d in finals back to back by me, self explanatory, i cant name a single good brazilian sparer)
-HK ( idk who she is)
-brandon (i think she is the pc player that went to idev, bad overall)

meow clan (Mong mex molysa rin kuro and alpha)
-hmong (has been playing since the 90's and won before all of u, if u cant beat him (hes 36yrs old now using an ipod touch) id quit.
-mex (has 13 wins for a reason)
-molysa (sounds like a female so if shes core probably an auto-loss)
-rin (idk u)
-kuro (lmao)
-alpha (tryhard whos won like once i think in fraudlent gsts, mong will lead them to potential victory)

DoT (qes, qux, guizmo, crimewatcher, jenny)
-qes (won last 2 i think only cus half the teams were disqualified for no reason)
-qux (no idea who u are)
-guizmo (i trained this guy, i think hes about 14 years old now. good sparer)
-crimewatcher (he should just stick to hosting tournaments tbh)
-jenny (female - an automatic handicap for any team)

Aztekka (titit/liu/lyon/kat & idk who else)
-tititi (was a meme back in the day #freetititi... pretty much all ik about him)
-rest of the roster (i dont think anyone knows them)

ROBLOX MI JUEGO FAVORITO (Kieran, West, Brett, Exalt, and Zid)
-kieran (voted most attractive male sparrer by the pc sparrers, and has a couple wins)
-westbrook demigod (an unstopable dominant force in the pc tournament)
-brett (online dates, arguably one of the worst gsers of alltime)
-exalt (the pc guy who uses the green head, usually does good)
-zid (has tourette's)

if i missed any teams please pm me or reply, i will give them their proper rankings here

Crime 08-23-2022 04:59 AM

i was notified of some other last minute teams, i will give them their proper power rankings:

DYOR (carnage, NK, Mac, Mew, Wafl?, harry, ijunior69)
-carnage (australian guy who's just in the shadow of alex n dark)
-NK (got his only belt cus of me account sharing, enjoy ur GG EZ hat thats mine)
-mac/20-2 (nicknamed 10-1 cus he lost to kicko 1-10 in a 1v1 series.. he later tried to redeem himself and lost 10-1 again so his name is now 20-2)
-Mew (the mascot of tmrwgang, shes definitely just here for pure entertainment, or she paid them like she did to me in the tmrwgang days ($350 per sub spot))
-Wafl? (who the hell is this?)
-harry (harry styles? idk )
-ijunior69 (dudes been around forever and i would probably consider him a top 600 sparrer)

zelenophile (zizzy, misfit, mel, ndam, cayalyst)
-zizzy (who are you)
-misfit (who are you)
-mel (sound like someone brett would want to get with)
-ndam (name sounds familiar but i have no idea who you are, prob a chubby asian)
-catalyst (i think her old name was uranus... lets just say this team wont go far lol)

Bignity (who cares?)
-i was told this was a team, but looking at their roster, i cant name a single person on it. The leader is brazilian (age of consent there is 14 -- so no way this guild goes far).

//

this is a message to all pc players: this merge is an absolute nightmare for you guys. i always talk trash on all of these idev players, but no one is as stupid as the mixed/pc players. i cant name a single pc player that takes advantage and abuses the blink mechanics that idevices cannot do... it leads me to believe that all of you are braindead (you are). This wont be the first time idevices have completely embarrassed you clowns in your own tournament. like i've always said, any half decent idev team would absolutely steamroll the mixed gst (this includes this trash "meta" of idev players that are currently active who think they are good). im also going to point out that every GST "win" since 2018 doesn't even count. every super team has retired now and nowadays its just a mashup of all the has-beens and wannabes trying to win for their first time in a tournament that has turned into who is the best at reporting their competition. This is a subtle shoutout to the kids like tek, jordini, etc who have a whopping total of zero GST wins combined that befriend admins to gain an advantage over people who would absolutely destroy them (and will continue to do so).

McCullough 08-28-2022 02:29 AM

I think it's actually pretty funny the devs still attempt to stream the tourney on twitter. In all my years of playing I've never seen a truly legit tournament, and the ones actually participating are emotionally immature squabblers. Crazy to still see familiar names, too. It's a shame these tournaments have become their only source of pride, but that's none of my business....

Zideruic 09-02-2022 01:17 AM

can confirm Tourette's but did not participate in this dog**** tourney