Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Entertainment (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Infinity War (no spoilers plz) (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40387)

Weeno 04-28-2018 05:04 AM

Infinity War (no spoilers plz)

I find it extremely suprising how no one has made a thread about infinity war. I just finished watching the movies off of 123movies and man it got me bro. Did anyone else watch it?

No spoilers but just in case u wanna be extra safe
Spoiler
yes there will be some ACTUAL deaths (wink) but some are unexpected than others
You WILL end off on a cliffhanger, wanting much more.
its a bit of a cluster for people who havent seen previous marvel films
Transitions between scenes and characters are really great despite so many characters

Also pt.2 will be in almost exactly a year which is not gr8 because by then im prob a highschool dropout

wildkeldeo 04-28-2018 07:34 AM

Spoiler
where ant man?

MJ4 04-28-2018 07:52 AM

I'm watching it on Sunday with my cousins lmao. I like spoilers :D

I'm guessing iron man and captain amercia died because their contracts were going to end around about this year.

Pls tell who's going to dieee

Weeno 04-30-2018 12:30 PM

How does a topic about biggest movie of the century have only two replies on gralians

Garutias 04-30-2018 10:04 PM

AHAHAHGAGAHAHAHAHAJA SPOILERS

Spoiler
Ok so like 10 characters die including Spider Man and Dr Strange and Draxx the destroyer and Scarlet Witch

wildkeldeo 04-30-2018 10:47 PM

Spoiler
I can't believe Squidward is DEAD :(

Weeno 05-01-2018 03:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by Garutias (Post 810987)
AHAHAHGAGAHAHAHAHAJA SPOILERS

Spoiler
Ok so like 10 characters die including Spider Man and Dr Strange and Draxx the destroyer and Scarlet Witch

Spoiler
i dont even get how so many ppl got emotional after they faded away there was no way all of them were going to blantanly be removed from the marvel franchise. Only thing that got to my emotions was just the cliffhanger it self.

Fae 05-01-2018 04:36 AM

Spoiler
My favourite character literally dies ten minutes in.

I'm not bitter.

kenthefruit 05-01-2018 05:08 PM

Spoiler
the only characters I think that actually died are Loki and maybe vision. Everyone else who disintegrated into the soul realm are probably still alive there and will be brought back when Nebula takes Thanos' arm from him and reverses it or destroys it.

Sun* 05-01-2018 05:51 PM

Spoiler
what about Gamora

Darkk 05-01-2018 11:07 PM

Spoiler: captain america dies lol

DoubleliftGraal 05-03-2018 12:40 AM

Spoiler
Darkk secretly loves Westbrook and Saeed

Bryan* 05-03-2018 02:18 AM

Spoiler
I believe majority of the characters that were wiped were sent to an alternate reality since after that dramatic moment where Thanos said, “you should’ve aimed for the head”, the gauntlet looked pretty much fried by Thor’s attack. In addition, the distress signal Fury sent to Captain Marvel, will lay the foundation for the Avengers movie in 2019.

As for characters that are truly dead:
• Loki
• The Collector
• Vision
• Heimdall
• Gamora

I have a prediction that majority of the characters that truly died, a few of them will be resurrected in the following movie. All of this could have been avoided if Star Lord didn’t get emotional about Thanos sacrificing Gamora for the Soul Stone OR if Doctor Strange simply stopped or reverse time to prevent Thanos from ever making the dwarf make the gauntlet to control the Infinity Stones.

Reign 05-05-2018 05:37 AM

Quote:

how do the spoiler
help

Shmegg 05-05-2018 07:50 AM

Quote:

Posted by Reign (Post 811295)
help

PHP Code:

[SPOILERmessage goes here [/SPOILER