Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Can We Get An OPM (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37686)

Skt A. Sangue 12-28-2016 07:11 PM

Can We Get An OPM

Like fr, stop changing stuff without telling us, and give us actual reasons for people being fired, why people get banned, etc etc.

Like I'm still waiting on said logs of Amer and Omar hacking, and why was Geno fired again?

My theory: After learning about his plans to nerf the samurai, Tay was like "eyyy blacky, lmao- fire him. I wanna stay OP."

^^Am I correct?

Sig. 12-28-2016 07:32 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 751946)
Like fr, stop changing stuff without telling us, and give us actual reasons for people being fired, why people get banned, etc etc.

Like I'm still waiting on said logs of Amer and Omar hacking, and why was Geno fired again?

My theory: After learning about his plans to nerf the samurai, Tay was like "eyyy blacky, lmao- fire him. I wanna stay OP."

^^Am I correct?

No. It's not your concern at all. Just ask mentioned staff yourself if they want to tell you why they've been fired

Yog 12-28-2016 07:35 PM

The reason for a staff being fired is not public information.

Skt A. Sangue 12-28-2016 08:14 PM

i mean most of the time they do tell us. like geno always goes off sooner or later. nub hasnt been on yet to check mah messages.

but still, I think that it is 100% our business to know why. I mean remember all that outrage when Geno was rehired after completely being told he would never be rehired? and then fired again... and then rehired again after being completely being told he would never be rehired again? My point is, it's 100% the communities problem when anything occurs as no matter the outcome, with our player base it will affect us. like what Chelt had originally said about Geno, even with logs, sounds so fishy atm after realizing how Geno somehow keeps being rehired over and over again. Like they can't pull a classic on us and lowkii fire staff members because our staff and ex staff make up about 10% of the active player base.

And don't say that it CAN'T be for public view because Tash already set the precedent that they in fact can when he publically said why Hero, Shadow, and iMask were fired. Not only that, I told everyone the exact reasons for why people got fired all the time on era if they asked. There shouldn't be a wall between the community and the community-run staff team. Logic like that is what put us in this mess with all those sneaky public, yet secret, votes to change zone in 2012 which ultimately ruined the game. It's more of just a "do they want to tell us" agenda, and the way they handle it sheds light imo into why Zone is dying.

Also, when given information about changes we need better explanations rather than just "interfering with the quests"... cus those are who knows where and the new tileset is a myth.

A captain tells his crew and his passengers when a ship is sinking. Zone is sinking. A captain calls for help and makes sure his passengers know how to address this situation as well as they can. Zone hasn't done that.

You cannot expect us not to complain, not to worry, and not to mock what's being done because deep down I'm pretty sure all of us are worried about this server. And a lot of these suggestions being said aren't just for the whilly nilly of it, but actual ones which could help the server and nobody ever looks at them. Back on the old in game forums the suggestions tab was never as drastic(most of the time they were just others telling them to fix bugs since nobody ever read the bug subsection). Like we all lokii want to help. Whether the staff team dislikes our treatment of them, I think it's pretty evident that we all want zone to actually grow and not just settle for stability anymore just based on the fact that players are constantly going active from inactivity every day. But they have to stop assuming that we all can actually trust them at this point as time and time again nothing occurs. I mean, without Geno hired are they just going to allow the Samurai sword to be 15 dmg when it was planned to be 10? He's one of the few people to ever be hired who knew how to handle the sets of the weapons. Like he'll give us his views and everything on it, but the server's idea for why he was fired heavily matters.

^that's so 2012 me right there. gave up on grammar and just started typing from infuriation. lmao. but still, you guys don't get to really to talk because you aren't fully zonians. if zone fails, y'all can just forget about us. I mean imagine if Classic started dying and every staff was fired Yoggers. I understand that somethings are meant to be secret, but when you're as stable as zone is... everything has to be undisclosed.

Count 12-28-2016 08:45 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 751982)
I told everyone the exact reasons for why people got fired all the time on era if they asked.

wonder why you're not staff on era anymore? :rolleyes:

when it comes to staff, it's really none of your business. Ask the staff member in question, and they'll tell you if they're comfortable with it (or lie, because that's what everyone does about bans).

Bans are something that will definitely not be shown to the public. Especially with how many of you losers are begging people to dirty roleplay / trade pics, I bet most people would prefer to lie and say they were banned for no reason. If you really think about it, it's in YOUR best interest. Only the staff would benefit from being able to call people out with what they really did.

PigParty 12-28-2016 08:54 PM

You would never get the evidence that someone else had used against them that resulted in their ban. Same goes with staff firings. Honestly a staff can be fired for any reason. Hell, Tash fired every ZP for no reason and then rehired almost all of them back. (except FR *cough*) If someone in management ends up continuously firing people for no reason, word will eventually get out and someone higher up would get involved to look into the issues. Players really shouldn't know why staff are fired, though.

Skt A. Sangue 12-28-2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 751994)
You would never get the evidence that someone else had used against them that resulted in their ban.

just like how u never released amer and omars logs? PEW PEW SHOTS FIRED PEW PEW BACON BURNT <3

PigParty 12-28-2016 09:11 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 752000)
just like how u never released amer and omars logs? PEW PEW SHOTS FIRED PEW PEW BACON BURNT <3

because it's no one's business

Hugop 12-28-2016 11:38 PM

*reads title*
http://i.imgur.com/ZlPpDck.jpg

Rosewald 12-29-2016 02:38 AM

Quote:

Posted by Hugop (Post 752053)

Dude this is why i came to the thread.....

Legit clickbait