Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Jailing / Banning (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36374)

Frie D 07-08-2016 02:16 AM

Jailing / Banning

I think the old hour system for banning was beter. I mean the current system is unfair to people who are busy or who dont want to mine and then thy never finish their rocks and they make a new account and lose all their items. While the hour system people know one day they will be unbanned and that they will have their account back in a short time. But still its about the same thing as jaling them and making them to mine. It teaches them a lesson in a more funnish way. I mean rn my account has been in jail for almost 3 months and i havent touched it and its really annoying, i only have access to my account on one phone because i had to delete the email that associated with it and now im trapped there. Also the current system is dumb, if my email worked i could give someone access to my account and pay them to mine until there is one mine rock or zero mine the last wrong and tada. I almost didnt have to do anything. While in the other banning screen and time i cant get someone to log into my account and get me unbanned. (Well not unless their hackers in that case I wouldnt give my email to them)

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:27 AM

unfair? Lol. Pretty sure it's unfair of the player to cheat or ruin others' gameplay. They can suck up mining rocks for hours. Jail needs to stay, but it needs to be changed to have time intervals between rocks so you can't speed hack to mine them quickly. Banning is pointless and people just evade on another acc until their ban is over. Evading while jailed does nothing because you still have to put the work in to get unjailed. Jail was one of the best ideas Tash ever implemented.

Chelterrar 07-08-2016 02:28 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Guess I have to spoil the surprise. Almost done :D
Attachment 21991
-.- It was suppose to come end of this week or next week. Just tweaking a few minor things

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721771)
Attachment 21991
-.- It was suppose to come end of this week or next week. Just tweaking a few minor things

Nice. Going back to everyone evading ban, making it completely pointless.

Frie D 07-08-2016 02:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721771)
Attachment 21991

Wait what? I dont understand what you mean.

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 721775)

It's a ban screen.

Chelterrar 07-08-2016 02:32 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721774)
Nice. Going back to everyone evading ban, making it completely pointless.

You do realize that it is one thing to be punished, and another thing to be punished AND have to do work. People wanna enjoy this game, so jailing them is perfectly fine. It's not something they can actually evade. But I want people to learn from their mistakes instead of sitting in a jail not touching a rock, or using a mechanism to mine those rocks!

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 721775)

Jail is back, Labour is gone

Frie D 07-08-2016 02:33 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721770)
unfair? Lol. Pretty sure it's unfair of the player to cheat or ruin others' gameplay. They can suck up mining rocks for hours. Jail needs to stay, but it needs to be changed to have time intervals between rocks so you can't speed hack to mine them quickly. Banning is pointless and people just evade on another acc until their ban is over. Evading while jailed does nothing because you still have to put the work in to get unjailed. Jail was one of the best ideas Tash ever implemented.

I think mining is also one of the reasons why nobody really plays zone. I mean you be innapropriate with your friends. You can jailed lets say 50 rocks for 2nd offense. Im not spending around 1-2 hours mining to get out just for swearing. Its really stupid how older kids get on and younger kids and the younger kids ruin everything, no swearing etc. i mean sometimes we want to swear freely. Maybe people can equip swear filters if they want to so younger kids dont have to see inappropriate words and not experience them.

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 721780)
I think mining is also one of the reasons why nobody really plays zone. I mean you be innapropriate with your friends. You can jailed lets say 50 rocks for 2nd offense. Im not spending around 1-2 hours mining to get out just for swearing. Its really stupid how older kids get on and younger kids and the younger kids ruin everything, no swearing etc. i mean sometimes we want to swear freely. Maybe people can equip swear filters if they want to so younger kids dont have to see inappropriate words and not experience them.

There's different levels of punishment for a reason. I don't think we want someone to play zone if they sexually harass people. They would get 50 rocks and would never come back. That's fine. On other servers, they get banned for a month, then come back and do it again. Swear filters won't happen. You do not need to swear to have a conversation. That's also why we have gags, so we don't jail everyone for simply saying ****.

Frie D 07-08-2016 02:36 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721779)
You do realize that it is one thing to be punished, and another thing to be punished AND have to do work. People wanna enjoy this game, so jailing them is perfectly fine. It's not something they can actually evade. But I want people to learn from their mistakes instead of sitting in a jail not touching a rock, or using a mechanism to mine those rocks!

YAYYYYY CHELT what about the people who are already jailed will they be unbanned or get banned for the amount of rocks 1 rock = 30 minutes?

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721782)
There's different levels of punishment for a reason. I don't think we want someone to play zone if they sexually harass people. They would get 50 rocks and would never come back. That's fine. On other servers, they get banned for a month, then come back and do it again. Swear filters won't happen. You do not need to swear to have a conversation. That's also why we have gags, so we don't jail everyone for simply saying ****.

Well that doesnt seem like how it works on zone. You say a bad word once gag then twice jail.

Chelterrar 07-08-2016 02:37 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721782)

It's a game, people want to enjoy that game. They get jailed for an offense, work their time. And then get out. They were punished for what they did, and if they do it again their next jail time is longer.

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721779)

Because we all know how sticking people people in a jail cell and doing nothing for them makes them learn from their mistakes. Oh well, your mistake, not mine.

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721785)
It's a game, people want to enjoy that game. They get jailed for an offense, work their time. And then get out. They were punished for what they did, and if they do it again their next jail time is longer.

They don't work their time. They evade. Ask anyone who is a constant player and has been banned. They just get on a noob account until they're unbanned. I did it all the time, so I would know. It also never stopped me frlm misbehaving in the future.

Quote:

Posted by Frie D (Post 721783)
YAYYYYY CHELT what about the people who are already jailed will they be unbanned or get banned for the amount of rocks 1 rock = 30 minutes?

Well that doesnt seem like how it works on zone. You say a bad word once gag then twice jail.

Try learning from your mistakes and not swearing a 2nd time after you were just previously gagged. Pretty common sense...

Chelterrar 07-08-2016 02:39 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721786)
Because we all know how sticking people people in a jail cell and doing nothing for them makes them learn from their mistakes. Oh well, your mistake, not mine.

It is a game not real life. Why do you wanna labour 400.392 rocks just to play a game. Seriously, it's not skyrim or GTA. We have a rather tiny player base, and I want them to have fun. They do stupid stuff and then are jailed for it. In real life your aren't put away for eternity either.

PigParty 07-08-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by Chelterrar (Post 721788)
It is a game not real life. Why do you wanna labour 400.392 rocks just to play a game. Seriously, it's not skyrim or GTA. We have a rather tiny player base, and I want them to have fun. They do stupid stuff and then are jailed for it. In real life your aren't put away for eternity either.

I find it loads of fun to get PMs asking for nude pics, getting cursed at, or people glitching their weapons to take bases from me. Loads of fun!!! You wonder why people hate Era? Their community sucks, and they don't learn. It just continues. Jail isn't eternity either. Jail just makes you work to get out - as you should.

Chelterrar 07-08-2016 02:41 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 721786)
They don't work their time. They evade. Ask anyone who is a constant player and has been banned. They just get on a noob account until they're unbanned. I did it all the time, so I would know. It also never stopped me frlm misbehaving in the future.

So, what keeps them from playing on a noob account when they are suppose to be hammering?