Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   So what now? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37753)

PumaD 01-02-2017 10:03 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753183)
Why can't we just get rid of these delteria staff. There's zone staff that can lead and the delteria staff actually seem that they can't. Zone's being bogged down by them.

Why can't we get rid of Zone AND Delteria as a whole? Graal's being bogged down by them aswell.

After that, we get rid of all those "l33t" people such as Carltio, Stephane and uhm let's say Colin. They bog down Graal and Graalians aswell, too.

And not to forget about Shmegg, let's get rid of her, too. Bogs me down all the time. :'(

Basil 01-02-2017 10:24 AM

Quote:

Posted by PumaD (Post 753367)
Why can't we get rid of Zone AND Delteria as a whole? Graal's being bogged down by them aswell.

After that, we get rid of all those "l33t" people such as Carltio, Stephane and uhm let's say Colin. They bog down Graal and Graalians aswell, too.

And not to forget about Shmegg, let's get rid of her, too. Bogs me down all the time. :'(

md is a fridging crackbag who slipped and fell into management, yet no one says anything about that skunk.. did he brainwash everyone.. ??

Sig. 01-02-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Posted by Basil (Post 753371)
md is a fridging crackbag who slipped and fell into management, yet no one says anything about that skunk.. did he brainwash everyone.. ??

Not really brainwashed but if you say something against him he will make sure you'll get banned 4ever

PigParty 01-02-2017 11:48 AM

Quote:

u need bogged down

CaptainOscar 01-02-2017 12:12 PM

So basically all this is telling me is that the "Graphics Admin" is to incompetent to create a tileset. Then, why is he the head of the Graphics team? Zones future is so dark it could be used for ambience lightning.

PigParty 01-02-2017 01:25 PM

Quote:

Posted by CaptainOscar (Post 753384)
So basically all this is telling me is that the "Graphics Admin" is to incompetent to create a tileset. Then, why is he the head of the Graphics team? Zones future is so dark it could be used for ambience lightning.

a tileset is a **** ton of work and requires different skill than simply making a hat. I'd rather a paid professional make it.

Skt A. Sangue 01-02-2017 02:11 PM

The biggest thing I've taken from this thread is that Shmeggy is now apparently a female? Wot? Aren't they mans?

Was this the plan all along?

Xer 01-02-2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 753402)
The biggest thing I've taken from this thread is that Shmeggy is now apparently a female? Wot? Aren't they mans?

Did u just assume the person's gender *Triggered*

TWIZ 01-02-2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Posted by Skt A. Sangue (Post 753402)

I don't understand either because I was Snapchat friends with Shmegg for a while and I was positive he/she was a dude but I could have been wrong

Skt A. Sangue 01-02-2017 04:01 PM

Recently, Chelt even referred to "them" as a "he". Was he wrong as well?

Guys, I don't think Zone can progress until we know the truth. The lies and miscommunication with us normal players have been the preceding managers' biggest flaws; We need to know.

Basil 01-02-2017 04:48 PM

s h o c c e d

tell us the truth, shmegg... enlighten us..

Weeno 01-02-2017 05:22 PM

I took a screenshot of when chelt leaked the tileset. Here it is: tinyurl.com/tilesetleak

Shmegg 01-02-2017 06:20 PM

gender reveal party

Skt A. Sangue 01-02-2017 06:29 PM

Quote:

See what you've done?

K, now that we got that out of the way... When's the best time for Pig and I to leak? Like a Sunday? Wednesday?
Pig, if you want I'll do it Wednesday if you do it Sunday... Just bring the Guac.

But fr, does anyone on the current staff care to enlighten us what's going on with our two potential tilesets... three counting the "lets not change anything" option.

CaptainOscar 01-03-2017 04:29 AM

Quote:

Posted by PigParty (Post 753397)
a tileset is a **** ton of work and requires different skill than simply making a hat. I'd rather a paid professional make it.

I'm fully aware. Just saw another opportunity to mock Rosewald's incompetence :)