Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off-Topic Chat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Dragon Gralat (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40405)

Phenalix 05-03-2018 09:59 AM

Dragon Gralat

Have you heard Dragon Gralat? I think you knew it but is it really true or not? Or just a rumours damn

Note: Move this thread if already posted about DG ehhh

Garutias 05-03-2018 10:06 AM

There is no dragon gralat or whatever your talking about.

Rusix 05-03-2018 10:26 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Dragon Gralat? No such gralat, At least not in Classic does such a thing exist. Which judging by your profile pic you most likely are referring to.

The highest gralat value type is a Rainbow gralat. Which hits at 10k value at minimum. all gralat types and so on can be found in the graal city bank as I'll post images of below.

Is it possible graal tried to slide in a little secret gralat type that is extremely rare and almost no one has ever obtained it? It is possible. But very unlikely. The highest gralat value i have ever seen i think was close to 120k by this Italian guy about 1 year ago. And it was still indeed Rainbow. If a Dragon Gralat does infact exist and graal just hasn't updated the book or told anyone. It is likely so high that it is just pretty unlikely such a thing is reasonable to aim for given time spent and the annoying messages. Which makes it only really possible to get for Macro/bot users who use a aimbot or however they still seem to macro....which now just makes it depressing because it almost seems like classic screwed everyone over who doesn't macro now by putting in a anti-macro system...that was suppose to stop people from using macros...?

Phenalix 05-03-2018 10:30 AM

Quote:

Posted by Rusix (Post 811154)
Dragon Gralat? No such gralat, At least not in Classic does such a thing exist. Which judging by your profile pic you most likely are referring to.

The highest gralat value type is a Rainbow gralat. Which hits at 10k value at minimum. all gralat types and so on can be found in the graal city bank as I'll post images of below.

Is it possible graal tried to slide in a little secret gralat type that is extremely rare and almost no one has ever obtained it? It is possible. But very unlikely. The highest gralat value i have ever seen i think was close to 120k by this Italian guy about 1 year ago. And it was still indeed Rainbow. If a Dragon Gralat does infact exist and graal just hasn't updated the book or told anyone. It is likely so high that it is just pretty unlikely such a thing is reasonable to aim for given time spent and the annoying messages. Which makes it only really possible to get for Macro/bot users who use a aimbot or however they still seem to macro....which now just makes it depressing because it almost seems like classic screwed everyone over who doesn't macro now by putting in a anti-macro system...that was suppose to stop people from using macros...?

120k?! in just 1 gralat? Damn, only monster can do that maybe the italian guy is not human

Rusix 05-03-2018 10:42 AM

Quote:

Posted by Phenalix (Post 811155)
120k?! in just 1 gralat? Damn, only monster can do that maybe the italian guy is not human

Tbh i would not be surprised lmao. The guy said he spent like 3 years to farm that much, I have currently never seen anyone hit anything even remotely close to even 100k since. Or let alone 20k. he seemed to be a expert on gralats. Even knew that gralats would not gain any value of you tried to gain more than 1100 or 1300 a day on a single grass spot in 24 hours in your house or along those lines. Or how you can't get more than I think 4 or 5 million gralats on your acc as it won't add anymore or something like that, Can't remember the specific details of what he said. Haven't seen him since tho but wouldn't be surprised if he is still farming

MJ4 05-04-2018 11:39 PM

I've only heard rumours about it but it seems fake. But if this type of gralat is real then that'll be cool.