Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Era (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   How's Era going? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40297)

bL1nK 04-09-2018 06:20 PM

How's Era going?

Haven't played since Graalians was dead. (aka roughly December).

Anything new going on?

Deleted my kik and Discord (which had the Delteria Beta + Era, so there goes that) because I was trying to focus on school. Didn't work, I'm still **** at Geometry.

I was really looking forward to the base changes, hopefully those are still a thing.

I pray that I'm not jailed for racism (Era-Go claimed there was a jail bug out there).
Just don't want to re-download and be disappointed once again. *insert squidward here*
Thanks for the help.

MJ4 04-09-2018 11:10 PM

Still the same. Easter is still going around and there is a small quest which gives u a 7 dmg sword. They released plasma corp which is a event similar to crypt but its enemies who can shoot out bullets and has three classes. Assault, tank and chief

Master Shredder 04-10-2018 12:18 PM

It's Going bad

Quote:

Posted by bL1nK (Post 809209)
Haven't played since Graalians was dead. (aka roughly December).

Anything new going on?

Deleted my kik and Discord (which had the Delteria Beta + Era, so there goes that) because I was trying to focus on school. Didn't work, I'm still **** at Geometry.

I was really looking forward to the base changes, hopefully those are still a thing.

I pray that I'm not jailed for racism (Era-Go claimed there was a jail bug out there).
Just don't want to re-download and be disappointed once again. *insert squidward here*
Thanks for the help.

It's going bad, I decided to try being a genius and "buying into guns" after already being pretty satsified with my Shipka and Tec9, anyways and found out that the Morano Thompson isn't what it used to be sadly.

imSupah 04-10-2018 06:34 PM

It's not the same. Pretty much a borefest with a community so toxic that you'll be better off enjoying other games than dealing with the immature fest. A shame since I grew up with the game but hey, nothing good lasts forever.

bL1nK 04-11-2018 11:06 PM

Quote:

Posted by Master Shredder (Post 809255)
It's going bad, I decided to try being a genius and "buying into guns" after already being pretty satsified with my Shipka and Tec9, anyways and found out that the Morano Thompson isn't what it used to be sadly.

Yeah, I was also turned off by the Morano nerf. Slow but they sped it up a little.

Haven't spent on Graal since December of 2016, when I didn't receive a Gralat pack on Zone and never got a ticket response.

I appreciate the input, I almost forgot about the nerfs :D
Quote:

Posted by imSupah (Post 809278)
It's not the same. Pretty much a borefest with a community so toxic that you'll be better off enjoying other games than dealing with the immature fest. A shame since I grew up with the game but hey, nothing good lasts forever.

I agree, really why I gave up on it.

There's some good people out there, but for the most part, it's a snore unless something major and new is added.

Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Quote:

Posted by MJ4 (Post 809234)
Still the same. Easter is still going around and there is a small quest which gives u a 7 dmg sword. They released plasma corp which is a event similar to crypt but its enemies who can shoot out bullets and has three classes. Assault, tank and chief

Eh. A quest is a quest though, sounds pretty cool. But if you have better weapons, the grind isn't really worth it unless you want some clout, aka 'I got this item during Easter 2018 n00b lul!!11!11!11'.

Plasma Corp definitely sounds like something cool, I've always loved the idea of having a crypt-type game to play with.

I really miss sparring on Era. Playing competitively on other games made me realize that Era's sparring isn't bad (if you have low ping).
Thanks for the help :)