Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   Classic Future Improvements (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   "other" gender (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40912)

Multipas* 09-25-2018 12:47 AM

"other" gender

please add an "other" gender on the character creation menu. you could even add an other gender choice with a text box that opens when you click it where you can enter ur gender. ormaybe you can just have a text box where the gender choice are, add your own?

i want this to express gender for self description and for making accurate RP profiles

kenthefruit 09-25-2018 01:48 AM

Get with the times, Graal.

Pokki 09-25-2018 02:24 AM

sis there are only two genders. and ion care if u want to rp as a furry or whatever just say it in pms because i wouldnt be able to bear seeing genders as “non-binary half dragon half cat furry” or sumn. PERIODT

Perseus 09-25-2018 02:53 AM

We've been through this before. The answer is, was, and should always be no.
Not because I think that people are stupid for identifying as whatever gets them the most attention, but because this is a childs game and there is no reason to force that upon kids.

Multipas* 09-25-2018 03:33 AM

and what exactly do you think graal would be forcing on kids by letting everyone on graal enter there own gender in a text box???
i think gender is just what you think about yourself as a person like how a lot of people think being male or female is who they are as a person....but what do you think graal is saying by even wanting people themselves identify as male or female
i cant identify as this or that cause im not just this or that
so what you want me to identify my genitals on a primarily childrens game?
these and many more are the questions i have when people say all ur shishi
so if anyone could answer them and maybe give me some insight on why id even have questions about your gender traditions itd help me take yall more seriously

Quote:

Posted by Pokki (Post 818862)
sis there are only two genders. and ion care if u want to rp as a furry or whatever just say it in pms because i wouldnt be able to bear seeing genders as “non-binary half dragon half cat furry” or sumn. PERIODT

triggered

kenthefruit 09-25-2018 03:35 AM

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 818867)
Not because I think that people are stupid for identifying as whatever gets them the most attention, but because this is a childs game and there is no reason to force that upon kids.

yikes kid, yikes

Macbeth 09-25-2018 04:31 AM

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 818867)

Most people use this game as a way to escape from real life. To drag political and social agendas to graal is not fair. And considering most of the audience of the game is from the ages 10-15 (from what I’ve seen), I don’t believe it also in their best interest to be introducing something as unhealthy as gender dysphoria to them.
I can understand wanting to RP. However, the game does not have races (such as elves, orcs, etc.) that other MMOs provide. Thus, it something like gender complications should also be kept to PM.

Zomgula 09-25-2018 04:55 AM

I’m a white man, but I’m just going to say I’m black for now on. So I’m now an African-American. I have a *****, but you know what, I’m actually a female. Probably the most ignorant thing i’ve ever heard. If you think gender is what you classify yourself as, you just are mentally handicapped.

Perseus 09-25-2018 05:00 AM

Quote:

Posted by Multipas* (Post 818869)
and what exactly do you think graal would be forcing on kids by letting everyone on graal enter there own gender in a text box???
i think gender is just what you think about yourself as a person like how a lot of people think being male or female is who they are as a person....but what do you think graal is saying by even wanting people themselves identify as male or female
i cant identify as this or that cause im not just this or that
so what you want me to identify my genitals on a primarily childrens game?
these and many more are the questions i have when people say all ur shishi
so if anyone could answer them and maybe give me some insight on why id even have questions about your gender traditions itd help me take yall more seriously

triggered

I dont necessarily believe Graal would force anything on kids by implementing a text-box-gender setting, I believe the issue would stem more from the people utilizing the function. Once again, this is a CHILD's game. What I think Graal is saying by not having 99+ different genders to choose from, or the lack of a text box is that what you identify as is completely irrelevant to any aspect of gameplay you will every experience. Your nationality, what language you speak, and whether you are male or female impacts your gameplay more than any petty gender selector you could ever desire.
I'd appreciate it if you rewrote the second half of your first paragraph in a form literate human beings can read and interpret, because I cannot make any sense of what you tried to say.

And, what the hell does identifying your genitalia have to do with anything??

ZedFox 09-25-2018 05:43 AM

guys calm down, a simple 'other' gender option is enough to satisfy.

Multipas* 09-25-2018 06:07 AM

Quote:

Posted by Perseus (Post 818874)
I dont necessarily believe Graal would force anything on kids by implementing a text-box-gender setting, I believe the issue would stem more from the people utilizing the function. Once again, this is a CHILD's game. What I think Graal is saying by not having 99+ different genders to choose from, or the lack of a text box is that what you identify as is completely irrelevant to any aspect of gameplay you will every experience. Your nationality, what language you speak, and whether you are male or female impacts your gameplay more than any petty gender selector you could ever desire.
I'd appreciate it if you rewrote the second half of your first paragraph in a form literate human beings can read and interpret, because I cannot make any sense of what you tried to say.

And, what the hell does identifying your genitalia have to do with anything??

my nationality, what language i speak and whether im male or female effect my gameplay.....
whether im male or female effects my gameplay on graal,
whether i choose male or female effects my gameplay on graal,
your right when i select female on graal i get harassed a lot more
choosing just between male and female reinforces all the good and bad,
and what is everyone focusing on right now
if you could give me a theme for so much of the peoples current perception of there lifes
people know what they dont like more than they do
youve just explained ur a judemental burger mof i am too
im asking for my place at the dinner table
your getting seriesd,

Quote:

Posted by Zomgula (Post 818873)
I’m a white man, but I’m just going to say I’m black for now on. So I’m now an African-American. I have a *****, but you know what, I’m actually a female. Probably the most ignorant thing i’ve ever heard. If you think gender is what you classify yourself as, you just are mentally handicapped.

why do you want to know what gentials i have so badly, like if im this or that you gotta know,
u a narcissist you cant make a decision without me

i am quit literally giving all you burgers a life to live, im the alpha here
you just cant leave people alone to make there own decisions and live however the balaamb they want

4-Lom 09-25-2018 06:09 AM

I'm sure the 'hackers' with their sub-100 hr accounts in front of burger refuge asking for 'pics' and 'horn*e gurls 16+' will be so disturbed...

ZedFox 09-25-2018 06:28 AM

Quote:

Posted by Multipas* (Post 818877)
whether im male or female effects my gameplay on graal,
whether i choose male or female effects my gameplay on graal,
your right when i select female on graal i get harassed a lot more

just hide gender in settings lol

Eugeen 09-25-2018 06:31 AM

Most I’d support is an option to hide your gender since it shouldn’t really matter what kind of gender you are on a game to interact with people
I don’t agree with the “other” option simply because gender dysphoria shouldn’t be put there like it’s supposed to be a healthy thing for kids to worry about

Multipas* 09-25-2018 07:43 AM

people are so controlling about gender how is that not your own solution to your own dysphoria
and really your teaching kids to act like everythings normal we know the answers
when your system is breeding trash