Graalians

Graalians (https://www.graalians.com/forums/index.php)
-   GraalOnline Zone (https://www.graalians.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What would you guys like to see on Zone? (https://www.graalians.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40818)

MysticalDragon 08-26-2018 08:38 PM

What would you guys like to see on Zone?

First off this isn't a bashing thread, all that animosity and anger you have please keep it out of this thread so we can seriously consider somethings and get things done on zone. I'm seriously trying something new here, if it turns out bad. You will not be heard and I will request for this section to be closed.

Just like the title says, what WOULD you guys like to see added to zone to improve the game play. If it involves revamping the server entirely don't bother posting. But we really need to improve zone, and I'm asking for the communities help on doing that.

DoubleliftGraal 08-26-2018 08:40 PM

id like to see a GST

NoxPower 08-26-2018 08:41 PM

update everything

and no i wouldn't like to clarify on that.

Lafez 08-26-2018 08:41 PM

New tileset would be nice.

Reggie* 08-27-2018 02:02 AM

Easier ways to get money like ol west has

November* 08-27-2018 10:37 AM

Honestly here’s a list of things that’ll be cool.

- A Gst but for zone
-New Zc items and expand the current event shop.
-Trades to be more cheaper instead of the current 200$.
-interesting events such as CTF or something like that.
-To see mech spar come back and mech”s and general.
-Zones manager to get more involved into the community instead of not assisting.
-New gun shop
——
A few suggestions

Rusix 08-27-2018 12:29 PM

It needs a lot more activities, and some major changes in my opinion. Things I'd suggest being
Change the map, Not rearrange it but instead of say a giant space ship(Which I assume the map is supposed to be) why not a otherworldly planet with a futuristic city as well as more otherworldly planet like jungles with caves but also social hangout spots,and so on. Zone is literally a futuristic sci -fi like game. There is a crap ton of potential especially when it comes to maps that players love to explore, Which i feel Zone just doesnt touch on well opposed to games like Classic&Era&West

Eugeen 08-27-2018 12:33 PM

New Tileset
Economy wipe

No point for new players to start playing if there's been a ton of abuse in the past

Archie 08-29-2018 04:13 AM

Hey there,

Although I played Zone years ago, I would like to suggest something. Personally, I enjoyed Zone when all guns/melees were tradable. Thus, I feel like bringing this policy back would attract new players- even I would be willing to come back. Please don’t take this the wrong way, I’m simply expressing my ideas. Additionally, I feel like more jobs should be added, or rather a way to get gralats at a faster rate. Perhaps raising how much gralats players currently get from jobs; fishing, ship repairing, etc. Thank you.

I really love how you’re giving players the chance to suggest what changes should be made!

From,
Archie

Fp* 08-29-2018 09:16 AM

Quote:

Posted by Archie (Post 817393)
Hey there,

Although I played Zone years ago, I would like to suggest something. Personally, I enjoyed Zone when all guns/melees were tradable. Thus, I feel like bringing this policy back would attract new players- even I would be willing to come back.

You'll find having the shop guns trade-able was a mistake from the get go. It ruined player progression with new players having 2 hours and already having all the top weapons in the game with hardly any play time.

Sun* 08-29-2018 11:50 AM

It would be cool to have that exploration vibe when you go visit the different planets where we could find alien npc or such selling their weapons, their gears

GOAT 09-01-2018 04:46 AM

One of these bad-boys. Robot mount/weapon

https://i.imgur.com/BUXqPjQ.png

MrSimons 09-05-2018 08:36 PM

Quote:

Posted by GOAT (Post 817576)
One of these bad-boys. Robot mount/weapon

https://i.imgur.com/BUXqPjQ.png

Looks interesting

GOAT 09-06-2018 09:14 PM

Quote:

Posted by MrSimons (Post 817941)
Looks interesting

Psymons <3

YernuMaster 09-07-2018 06:24 AM

I'm not sure WHY Zone was changed to what it is now on Mobile honestly.. if you want my opinion, if you changed Zone to what it ORIGINALLY was as a Gold PvP server I could see a much larger chance for it to be something people enjoy playing on the fly. This thing that you guys call "Zone" now is nothing like the original and just feels absolutely blah in comparison.

My real question is why was the original zone content scrapped just to make room for this dumbed down "futuristic" version of iEra, when if they would've just put in the work to convert the original server to a mobile version, I'm absolutely positive it would've been far more successful than it's current borefest. Not to mention how much more original of gameplay it would've had, but how much more room for expansion and match types it would've allowed for. Zzzz.. anyways! Doubt this will ever happen, Soo.. /endrant